Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2011, 11:39 AM

31,270 posts, read 22,268,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
From which? the fact that I couldn't get a date when I was younger or because when I finally got a date, he wouldn't sleep with me???
Probably the later. The only time I turned down a woman, besides having a headache(a real one!) or being too platered, she did not take it so well. She was attractive but I had some warped idea that I was being noble by wanting to wait. She said "I want some", I said "No", she said "See ya!".

Old 10-29-2011, 11:52 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,312,058 times
Quote:
One of the reasons why my numbers are on the low side is because of my height and not-so-good looks. Guys just weren't interested. Believe me...it wasn't from lack of trying!
Oh, gimme a break! If a woman wants "numbers," she can get all the numbers she wishes.

Quote:
Thanks but I only post the pics that I think flatter me.
You think the rest of the people post pics of how they look when they roll out of bed?!

Quote:
But in all honesty, when you're a female that stands 6'1" at 15, none of your classmates are interested in hooking up with you. Heck, I didn't have my first kiss until my freshman year of college, but the guy wouldn't sleep with me! Men!!
That I can believe... Boys are weird at this age.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:32 PM

17,653 posts, read 22,721,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Oh, gimme a break! If a woman wants "numbers," she can get all the numbers she wishes.

You think the rest of the people post pics of how they look when they roll out of bed?!

That I can believe... Boys are weird at this age.

hmmmmmm,

A regular Nurse Jekyll & Mrs. Hyde.

heeheehee

Old 10-29-2011, 04:46 PM

140 posts, read 121,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
And if you were to test positive for an STD, then what ? Would you tell your current B/F ? Would he stick around ? Did he get tested and if he tested positive, would he tell you or keep it a secret for fear of you not wanting to have sex with him ? This national STD epidemic (involving some 65,000,000 adults) is a tricky thing to navigate isnt it ? And even if you do pass the STD test, whats to say you dont pick up one right after it without you knowing since many of them take a long time before they are evident ?

It kinda shoots down the whole 'safe sex' mantra doesnt it ?

Makes one wonder if there is a better way that is totally STD proof (?) .

The best way is abstaining. I've never engaged in any form of sex, and I'm in my early 30's. I couldn't care less about what society deems as 'acceptable' and standard; I prefer to use my own judgement and wait until after marriage.

Of course, I'd be certain to insist that my future husband get tested for all STDS prior to marrying him (ideally, I'd prefer someone who is also a virgin). Quality is the operative word, not quantity.

I'd be perfectly happy being with only one man (my future husband).

Old 10-29-2011, 09:32 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,590,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
As a female, the number matters to me.

Hate to say it but I really don't have any interest in man-whores (those that sleep around and hook up without having a relationship). It speaks to their character and the type of person they are.
WHAT??? Thats just stupid. What type of person we are?? Thats just stupid.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:38 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,117,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
WHAT??? Thats just stupid. What type of person we are?? Thats just stupid.

That's your opinion. I'm not speaking in general terms...I'm speaking for myself. I would not want a man that slept around for the sake of sleeping around. To me, it shows poor character.

If that is stupid to you, so be it.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:53 PM

405 posts, read 1,283,705 times
To summarize without getting to deep into detail, most men don't want to make a donation to a sperm bank, but share themselves with the lady who will one day mother their child.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:59 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,590,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterclinger View Post
you sound a little like my husband (except for the score card; he says that he never kept one) but for a few years in his early 20's he was a very angry young man with a great many issues from his childhood that were unresolved. He tended to self medicate himself and then pick up women for no reason other than having sex that night. One day he decided that he did NOT like his lifestyle, he did NOT like having sex just for the sake of having sex and he did NOT like himself for acting this way. He got himself together and dealt with his issues. That does not mean he quit meeting women or having sex ... but he definitely went into it from a much healthier point of view. Many of the women he slept with he says he does not remember. Some he does, but not all. He does not know his 'number' just an estimate....
I dont know. 2 of my first 5 were girlfriends. By the time I got to girlfriend number 3 she was number 17. My first girlfriend in my whole life was the 3 girl I have ever had sex with and the relationship really set a tone for my opinion of women and what to expect from them. I understand women. Every once in a while, a woman will throw a curve ball, Im not familiar with, but mostly I knock all situations out of the park. One thing I always look for in women is games, schemes & plots...something soooo many women partake in. So when it happens and it does. I never question or confront it, I just disappear. If a women does or says anything that does NOT make any sense. Im gone. No if and or buts. That is the main reason my numbers are so high sexually, because I have no patience & if a women tells me 3 + 3 = 9....Im GONE. No emotions no forgiveness no 2nd chances Im gone. I love women that make sense.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:07 PM

406 posts, read 772,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
I dont know. 2 of my first 5 were girlfriends. By the time I got to girlfriend number 3 she was number 17. My first girlfriend in my whole life was the 3 girl I have ever had sex with and the relationship really set a tone for my opinion of women and what to expect from them. I understand women. Every once in a while, a woman will throw a curve ball, Im not familiar with, but mostly I knock all situations out of the park. One thing I always look for in women is games, schemes & plots...something soooo many women partake in. So when it happens and it does. I never question or confront it, I just disappear. If a women does or says anything that does NOT make any sense. Im gone. No if and or buts. That is the main reason my numbers are so high sexually, because I have no patience & if a women tells me 3 + 3 = 9....Im GONE. No emotions no forgiveness no 2nd chances Im gone. I love women that make sense.
I find it sad that so many people (both men and women) play games.

Obviously not everyone plays games; many people feel as you do .... but yeah, you have to weed out the players and find those that are real.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:12 PM

1 posts, read 940 times
I have a very love number and I would like someone the same, but I'm realistic so I no my chances are slim to none.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships