Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 11:22 PM

36 posts, read 50,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
This tells me that it is not so much the sexual act you find repulsive as it is the idea of engaging in it. Thinking about sex causes you to form a negative psychological response to it, which may be indicative of some kind of sexual phobia or deep-rooted aversion. Moreover, I'm not sure if I totally buy the "asexual" label others have mentioned, as you already described yourself as being a heterosexual, which means you have a sexual orientation.

In any case, you could probably stand a professional psychological evaluation
So that would mean that I have an aversion disorder to eating bugs since it causes me to form a negative psychological response to it. Why is it that because a guy has no interest in sex, he must have some mental issues. I do not hear people saying this for people who dislike meat. I am starting to see that sexuality is not as black and white as society thinks it is.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:25 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,230,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i only find it repulsive right after i have had it. couple of old people going at it, pathetic attempt to retain one's youth.
before that- it seemed like a wonderful idea.
LOL.....Huck- YOU DA MAN!

Old 11-04-2011, 11:28 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,230,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Brand new poster, absolutely strange thread........

Chow, you better than that.

You're an old pro. Threads like this from a newbie.......

Old 11-04-2011, 11:59 PM
JL

8,521 posts, read 14,599,602 times
Sheldon,
It's ok if you don't like sex. You've got "The Big Bang Theory" working for you, so who cares what others think. Keep up the good work!

Old 11-05-2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
Sheldon,
It's ok if you don't like sex. You've got "The Big Bang Theory" working for you, so who cares what others think. Keep up the good work!
Hahaha I was waiting on someone to pick up on my username . Thanks .

Old 11-05-2011, 12:22 AM

405 posts, read 1,284,959 times
I am religious and virgin 33 years old.. I wish I could be like you. I have a very strong sex drive, but wish I didn't..Waking up in the morning erected and having nightly emissions has been bothersome. One problem is that I take lots of herbs and I am athletic. The herbs I take and physical fitness blast testosterone and hormone levels, resulting in increased libido. In my religion, castration is forbidden, so I have to deal with the urges.. I'm thinking you may be lacking testosterone or certain hormones that trigger sex drive. However, I can say I am envious and would like to know what techniques you use to avoid sexual feelings. I am assuming you don't masturbate or fantasize about women, considering you find sex repulsive. On a moral level, I find sex repulsive, but a necessity for creating life. Without humans, we will not exist, regardless of your views.

I do think sex has a special purpose of bonding a husband and wife, but it should be used sparingly. IMO, many people use their spouses as "morally-acceptable" prostitutes. Indeed, some people are not strong enough to retain themselves from sex. However, I think the longer people can not have sex the more they will grow spiritually together. Nonetheless, I also think it is wrong to deny a partner sex, if they desire it after a long period of abstinence, as that is part of the marriage commitment.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:29 AM

4,418 posts, read 9,172,416 times
It would be nice if I had a relationship and sex more than I do, but aside from that I know that I do not really crave it like others. I go through phases of masturbation but it is more of a habit than a need. I would not mind having a woman around more often to rub my neck, but otherwise I manage.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDream View Post
I am religious and virgin 33 years old.. I wish I could be like you. I have a very strong sex drive, but wish I didn't..Waking up in the morning erected and having nightly emissions has been bothersome. One problem is that I take lots of herbs and I am athletic. The herbs I take and physical fitness blast testosterone and hormone levels, resulting in increased libido. In my religion, castration is forbidden, so I have to deal with the urges.. I'm thinking you may be lacking testosterone or certain hormones that trigger sex drive. However, I can say I am envious and would like to know what techniques you use to avoid sexual feelings. I am assuming you don't masturbate or fantasize about women, considering you find sex repulsive. On a moral level, I find sex repulsive, but a necessity for creating life. Without humans, we will not exist, regardless of your views.

I do think sex has a special purpose of bonding a husband and wife, but it should be used sparingly. IMO, many people use their spouses as "morally-acceptable" prostitutes. Indeed, some people are not strong enough to retain themselves from sex. However, I think the longer people can not have sex the more they will grow spiritually together. Nonetheless, I also think it is wrong to deny a partner sex, if they desire it after a long period of abstinence, as that is part of the marriage commitment.
I do not use any technique, I am naturally like this. I have always been this way. Remember, I have no "sexual urges" like most people do, so technique is not needed. I live my life like any other person, it's just my life does not include sex or relationships. I am starting to think that maybe this is a good thing in disguise. My questions to sexual people are: Are sexual urges "that" strong as people say it is??? Does a sex drive affect your ability to think critically and logically?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM

782 posts, read 1,112,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
OP, you're absolutely NOT normal. I seriously recommend that you go see a psychiatrist.

This...But really? I think you watch too much TV... "Sheldon".
And... I smell a troll.

Old 11-05-2011, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanygirl View Post
This...But really? I think you watch too much TV... "Sheldon".
And... I smell a troll.
Believe what you want. As I have indicated to the other posters, your opinion does not change who I am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships