Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women: What percentage of the male population do you find attractive?
0, besides my husband or/so. 4 4.30%
0-24% 68 73.12%
25-49% 11 11.83%
50-74% 7 7.53%
75%+ 3 3.23%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 06:49 PM

474 posts, read 384,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmy00 View Post
Wow. This entire post just makes you sound like an exceptionally bitter and judgmental personal
Everybody on here seems to know everyone else here so personally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2015, 10:36 PM

31 posts, read 55,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Men, in general, are victims of this current society.

I've found that most men make HUGE concessions in who they are willing to date, which significantly depends on their limited options. Meanwhile, women that I know seem to decide that they like a man and are able to get him with ease.

So, yes, as I said, men take what they can get, whereas women take what they want.

Women have far more choice and, therefore, the ability to put up with less BS than men.

Men choosing a woman with no children is not the same as, say, a woman choosing to date men that are tall. One is practical, sensible, and reflects protecting one's own interests. The other is completely superficial. These are, generally, the kinds of obstacles that men have to overcome versus women.
I am 6' tall and I have dark hair and dimples lol. Women still don't like me on looks alone it seem (or they want better). However, it has become relatively recent that I've decided to try and approach (even cold approaching) women which appears to have a way better success rate than online dating nonsense. The more ways you can interact with women in real life the better.

They also call a lot of men "players". Personally some of the smartest relationship experts, and some of the best men I've met come under the title of "player". Some of the best guys I know are so called "players". It just means they don't give a ****, and t the best of their abilities they don't take this societal **** that we're referring too when it comes to heterosexual relationships.

After I got badly damaged from this past relationship thanks to my Ex cheating on me, I became more interested in this topic because defensively I don't want to get hurt again. I want to succeed in the relationship/dating department at age 27 before I get any older. I started seeking out sources like Good Looking Loser which hosts a guy named Chris.

Look up the website. Chris the founder is a total "player" but he approaches hundreds of women around L.A. and usually gets rejected. I also have a lot of respect for dating couch Corey Wayne. These guys could all be considered "players" but in reality they're protecting people from relationship damage.

Chris is physically fit and he has found out how to maximize looks, style, and not giving a **** where he'll approach 30 women get rejected by all 30 and then get laid on number 31. He doesn't care. He knows it's a numbers game and in a huge city like L.A. it's a game where you have a basically unlimited number of tries to approach women.

That said, as I start to cold approach more I'm not doing it to get laid, my goal is ultimately to build up a variety of women to openly date. If one of the women asks me if I'm dating other women I will say yes. This I believe is the best thing a man can do these days. Date as many women as possible by approaching them in real life. Even if you have to approach 200 women to get 1 date DO IT, and don't take rejection seriously. This will help ensure that you will find the right women by dating multiple women.

It will also ensure that these women won't have your balls on a string where women are usually holding the card of "I might leave you for this other Ex Boyfriend or this other guy and you'll be alone again for a long time". It flips the cards around where you should be loyal and commited to a women if you both agree to be committed, but at the same time she needs to realize that if she causes you drama you have other options available too. That you're not just going to drop everything you're doing just for her in your life. Women need to realize that, and they'll actually respect you more.

These types of guys are the ones that I believe are successful with women. Looks play a part in this which most men could improve by losing weight etc. Beyond looks a big part of it is determination. Those guys that want to eventually be successful by meeting a lot of women and not caring what other people think about them even if it means cold approaching 500 women a month.

It's the attitude that you don't care what other people think, and that you're determined to change something you don't like in your life. I wouldn't even call that the 20% I would call it the top 5%. Those are the guys like Corey Wayne and Chris from Good Looking Loser. They have a goal in mind (in this case relationship/sex) related goals, and they aren't taking no for an answer. We do have some control over our lives and destinies. It may be that women have their choice of men, but it is usually men who have the choice of which women they want to approach until they find females that approve of them. It's this way in nature too with other mammals and animals.

Women also love guys like this too they just won't admit it. Many of them won't admit it, because they'll tell you they like to have their way in the relationship, but in reality women are more attracted to men that won't let them get their way with their man. This comes from the lies again that people have been lead to believe from Hollywood and movies where the man just has to keep pursuing the women and give her everything she wants, and then magically eventually the women will "change her mind" and love him because he's doing this. The problem is this is a lie, and a lie repeated 1 million times is still a lie.

Last edited by ComputerProgrammer; 09-04-2015 at 10:56 PM..

Old 09-05-2015, 03:44 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,201,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerProgrammer View Post
I am 6' tall and I have dark hair and dimples lol. Women still don't like me on looks alone it seem (or they want better). However, it has become relatively recent that I've decided to try and approach (even cold approaching) women which appears to have a way better success rate than online dating nonsense. The more ways you can interact with women in real life the better.

They also call a lot of men "players". Personally some of the smartest relationship experts, and some of the best men I've met come under the title of "player". Some of the best guys I know are so called "players". It just means they don't give a ****, and t the best of their abilities they don't take this societal **** that we're referring too when it comes to heterosexual relationships.

After I got badly damaged from this past relationship thanks to my Ex cheating on me, I became more interested in this topic because defensively I don't want to get hurt again. I want to succeed in the relationship/dating department at age 27 before I get any older. I started seeking out sources like Good Looking Loser which hosts a guy named Chris.

Look up the website. Chris the founder is a total "player" but he approaches hundreds of women around L.A. and usually gets rejected. I also have a lot of respect for dating couch Corey Wayne. These guys could all be considered "players" but in reality they're protecting people from relationship damage.

Chris is physically fit and he has found out how to maximize looks, style, and not giving a **** where he'll approach 30 women get rejected by all 30 and then get laid on number 31. He doesn't care. He knows it's a numbers game and in a huge city like L.A. it's a game where you have a basically unlimited number of tries to approach women.

That said, as I start to cold approach more I'm not doing it to get laid, my goal is ultimately to build up a variety of women to openly date. If one of the women asks me if I'm dating other women I will say yes. This I believe is the best thing a man can do these days. Date as many women as possible by approaching them in real life. Even if you have to approach 200 women to get 1 date DO IT, and don't take rejection seriously. This will help ensure that you will find the right women by dating multiple women.

It will also ensure that these women won't have your balls on a string where women are usually holding the card of "I might leave you for this other Ex Boyfriend or this other guy and you'll be alone again for a long time". It flips the cards around where you should be loyal and commited to a women if you both agree to be committed, but at the same time she needs to realize that if she causes you drama you have other options available too. That you're not just going to drop everything you're doing just for her in your life. Women need to realize that, and they'll actually respect you more.

These types of guys are the ones that I believe are successful with women. Looks play a part in this which most men could improve by losing weight etc. Beyond looks a big part of it is determination. Those guys that want to eventually be successful by meeting a lot of women and not caring what other people think about them even if it means cold approaching 500 women a month.

It's the attitude that you don't care what other people think, and that you're determined to change something you don't like in your life. I wouldn't even call that the 20% I would call it the top 5%. Those are the guys like Corey Wayne and Chris from Good Looking Loser. They have a goal in mind (in this case relationship/sex) related goals, and they aren't taking no for an answer. We do have some control over our lives and destinies. It may be that women have their choice of men, but it is usually men who have the choice of which women they want to approach until they find females that approve of them. It's this way in nature too with other mammals and animals.

Women also love guys like this too they just won't admit it. Many of them won't admit it, because they'll tell you they like to have their way in the relationship, but in reality women are more attracted to men that won't let them get their way with their man. This comes from the lies again that people have been lead to believe from Hollywood and movies where the man just has to keep pursuing the women and give her everything she wants, and then magically eventually the women will "change her mind" and love him because he's doing this. The problem is this is a lie, and a lie repeated 1 million times is still a lie.
"Even if you have to approach 200 women to get 1 do it"
seriously? Nothing is worth that kind of effort especially when all you receive is a steady diet of nothing.
Cold approaching 500 women a month is an even more useless and futile exercise.
If a guy is getting that many rejections the fact should be obvious that said guy is completely unattractive to women and is best putting his energies into his hobbies and other interests and not continuing to bang his head against the wall. Plain and simple.

Last edited by jma501; 09-05-2015 at 03:52 AM..

Old 09-05-2015, 04:14 AM

1,155 posts, read 961,857 times
Maybe 5%.

Old 09-05-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
"Even if you have to approach 200 women to get 1 do it"
seriously? Nothing is worth that kind of effort especially when all you receive is a steady diet of nothing.
Cold approaching 500 women a month is an even more useless and futile exercise.
If a guy is getting that many rejections the fact should be obvious that said guy is completely unattractive to women and is best putting his energies into his hobbies and other interests and not continuing to bang his head against the wall. Plain and simple.
How is that a waste of time? You could easily on a busy day approach 20 attractive women in an hour or less in a bigger city or at the mall. Keep the conversation short to a few minutes close in and try to get numbers. Basically you don't want to waste time, so when you approach women that way it's an are you in or are you out deal. Do you want to go out on a date or no. Using a lunch breaks everyday you could eventually get 1 in 200 women in 10 days. That's 3 potential women a month and over 30 a year.

Even if a third of those women actually went out with you (or slept with you if that's your goal) that's 10 potential women and many or one of them might change the rest of your life for the better. You'd be better off relationship wise than 90% of the guys out there at that point. The 1 in 200 women guy would be a guy that probably is very unattractive though I agree, and he would still be better off more than likely. The point is though that unless you look like Mason Verger from Hannibal you can probably go out with some women if you're determined enough. It just depends I think on how much you want to make this a goal in your life am I right?

Most guys according to statistics on this though will approach 100 women and of those women 10-15 will give you their number 85-90% of them will reject you, and of those 10 to 15 women half of them will actually go out and or sleep with you. That's still 5 to 7 women. I don't see how that's a failure, and it seems to me actually way easier and more beneficial socially than something like online dating or Tinder so long as you can handle a lot of rejections. It's true that most women you talk to no matter who you are won't be interested in you because they have a boyfriend already, they're married, or they don't like you. I've seen friends Tinder for hours on end too and get only a few matches most of which were flakes.

Again, if you don't put any effort into meeting women in real life whether it's cold approaching or whatever you have an almost 0% chance. Guess how much chance you have of getting that women that you could be cold approaching but you're not? 0%. I think we have to participate in our own rescue no matter what method we're using. I'm starting to learn that now in my own life. Now if you live in a smaller town like I unfortunately do it does make this cold approach game harder but not impossible. Basically in smaller towns you'll have to adapt certain things to go out with more women even talking to women in other towns nearby etc.

Old 09-05-2015, 09:51 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,163 times
Most. 75%+ easily.

I think most people in general are attractive, but for sexual attraction, most men have got it goin' on from what I see. I think only <25% are unappealling due to poor manners, language use, incarceration, promiscuity, and/or reckless lifestyle - all unattractive qualities to me which I think up to 1 in every 4 guys has.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:13 AM

176 posts, read 189,474 times
I may find some men good looking but I'm not attracted to them unless there's some kind of interaction or connection over time. I couldn't give a porcentaje of those I think they are good looking though because I don't notice people much in that way.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:14 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,201,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerProgrammer View Post
How is that a waste of time? You could easily on a busy day approach 20 attractive women in an hour or less in a bigger city or at the mall. Keep the conversation short to a few minutes close in and try to get numbers. Basically you don't want to waste time, so when you approach women that way it's an are you in or are you out deal. Do you want to go out on a date or no. Using a lunch breaks everyday you could eventually get 1 in 200 women in 10 days. That's 3 potential women a month and over 30 a year.

Even if a third of those women actually went out with you (or slept with you if that's your goal) that's 10 potential women and many or one of them might change the rest of your life for the better. You'd be better off relationship wise than 90% of the guys out there at that point. The 1 in 200 women guy would be a guy that probably is very unattractive though I agree, and he would still be better off more than likely. The point is though that unless you look like Mason Verger from Hannibal you can probably go out with some women if you're determined enough. It just depends I think on how much you want to make this a goal in your life am I right?

Most guys according to statistics on this though will approach 100 women and of those women 10-15 will give you their number 85-90% of them will reject you, and of those 10 to 15 women half of them will actually go out and or sleep with you. That's still 5 to 7 women. I don't see how that's a failure, and it seems to me actually way easier and more beneficial socially than something like online dating or Tinder so long as you can handle a lot of rejections. It's true that most women you talk to no matter who you are won't be interested in you because they have a boyfriend already, they're married, or they don't like you. I've seen friends Tinder for hours on end too and get only a few matches most of which were flakes.

Again, if you don't put any effort into meeting women in real life whether it's cold approaching or whatever you have an almost 0% chance. Guess how much chance you have of getting that women that you could be cold approaching but you're not? 0%. I think we have to participate in our own rescue no matter what method we're using. I'm starting to learn that now in my own life. Now if you live in a smaller town like I unfortunately do it does make this cold approach game harder but not impossible. Basically in smaller towns you'll have to adapt certain things to go out with more women even talking to women in other towns nearby etc.
I learned in my twenties that if women are attracted to you they approach you. If they don't then they aren't. That's why I view all those cold approaches to be a waste of time.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:16 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,716,751 times
Um....

I'm not interested in anyone right now.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
I learned in my twenties that if women are attracted to you they approach you. If they don't then they aren't. That's why I view all those cold approaches to be a waste of time.
Women rarely approach men in public like that unless we're talking about social circles/workplace relationships etc. Are you seriously denying that these cold approaches don't work? No offense maybe I'm not good at attracting women to me, but maybe you're not good at doing cold approaches either. I would agree that women that are attracted to you in public tend to use body language, eye contact, smiling, or putting themselves in your orbit etc. to give you clues that they are potentially interested and available.

What I mean is women that smile, make mutual long term eye contact etc. are probably interested but rarely do they come up to you and say anything. I'm not saying that never happens but it's rare for me. For example there's a women that works as a teller at my bank and she's giggly whenever I'm around, smiles, makes mutual eye contact long term etc. I'd give it a high chance she's attracted to me and I've been meaning to get the guts myself to ask for her number or give her mine.

You can say these are fake below but here is Chris in action. He has had a ton of experience with this though, and he genuinely doesn't care if he gets rejected. He also looks for mutual eye contact smiling etc.

This Approach

This one two

This one three

This one four

This one five

Are you serious that they never work? Or maybe all of these videos are fake (highly doubtful). I admit that Chris is well built meaning he works out a lot, he's experienced, he only cares about getting laid,and he's sort of a creep by his own admission. The point is most guys could work out, look better, lower body fat, gain muscle, and approach women too if they really wanted like this. What's stopping them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships