Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2007, 07:38 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,372,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Sister is a POS. Sorry to be blunt but you would think that the mother in her would have some compassion for those kids.

Robyn, ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) to you. Remember, That which does not kill us only makes us stronger. You are going to be Superwoman when this is done.
She is not a mother. The child is her husbands, and she chooses not to have children with him.....

I does make us stronger.......this is funny. Today, my pay as you go (VERIZON) phone was all out of funds and it clicked on tj all by itself! I didn't have to do a thing! Of course I put more $ in it...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2007, 07:50 PM

You know, after work I sat here and thought about it. I did everything his way. Everything out of fear that he would get the kids, out of the fear he was able to instill in my mind.

I called the mediators office and left a message that I would not be going. It was too short of a notice, only today did I find out.

I didn't call tj, but waited for him to call here to talk to the kids. Was he denied talking to the kids? Of course not.

I said ya know, I am not going to be going to the mediation tomorrow. WHAT? Yep, can't go. I recall him telling me he had stuff to do, needed to work on the truck.

I just can't make it.

Heres A.

He only talked to him very briefly, then to L, because L was getting in the shower. Normally he would have gotten back on with A but he hung up.

He will not agree on anything tomorrow, and his family would probably be sitting outside of the room.

He has not signed 2 separation agreements, there is nothing to agree on. We are legally separated since 090107, since the day the kids and I moved out, although there is no sep agreement, because he would never sign it.

I cannot get anything added to it.

Everything I suppose will be decided by the judge. I see no reason that a GAL should be involved, unless I get full custody and he is against that, at that time, the GAL would go to both of our homes and interview us and the kids.

The beef stew was really good. The kids ate it all but one piece of potato, 2 baby carrots, and 1 piece of meat. I made a whole crock pot full...Thats ok, thats where my bean burritoes come into play.

I gave him the same chance that the courts gave him to meet with a mediator and have mediation. I was there, he was not.

I went the day I was supposed to be there, and will not be held in any contempt by my not going tomorrow.

Again, there is no separation agreement on paper, because he had it forever, kept saying he wasn't signing anythig til his lawyer looked at it, then I suppose never had a lawyer and never signed it. We had even both gone over it and made changes.

The next set of paperwork like that will be divorce papers.

Bedtime, and now I have a rescheduled RA appt, and I will come home tomorrow and chill. Pay some bills first, the horror.

Night all....

Old 10-29-2007, 11:41 PM
sun

683 posts, read 2,125,658 times
When it comes to the jackets and the clothing, I'm with the others in believing that those items have been hijacked through deceit and lies. How could someone take those for storage and safekeeping just 2 months ago and now say that they have been thrown out?
This is about making cinderobyn pay, to emotionally abuse her and make her upset just as always.
I think that I would at least make a phone call to the MIL to ask if she has the clothes that she promised to store, and to find out for herself whether Jim is lying about their whereabouts. Jim is blaming her, does she accept the blame? If they are conspiring together, then they are both evil. If she refuses to accept fault for the clothes being missing, or is willing to return them, then Jim is the bad guy.
I think that it's worth a phone call to investigate.
I also agree that you should ask for the spousal support cinderobyn. Even if you lose, let him worry about it in the meantime, just as he has done to you about the clothes. They are playing you for a sucker.
Please feel her out about the missing clothing since she made the agreement with you to store them. Will she acknowledge it, disavow it, or blame Jim?
It's time to hold the guilty people accountable. Honest mistakes are one thing, but intentional acts are another. Honest mistakes result in an apology and reimbursement. Ask her where the missing clothes were disposed of, and when & why.
Within just 2 months? Please, give me a break!

Last edited by sun; 10-30-2007 at 12:00 AM..

Old 10-30-2007, 03:53 AM

It is morning, and so cold in my house my nose is running...eww. It is as cold this morning as yesterday, but the end result will be warmer.

Lindsay has three long sleeve t shirts. One sweater that kalo gave her, and a hoodie. A sweatshirt jacket that i bought her a couple of weeks ago. I have been going through As stuff this am to find something.

It is about 40 out there right now.

Sun...you have made very valid points but do I want to talk to the witch? I barf at the thought.

He outright says he threw the stuff away, I know that she put it in storage, Lindsay even knows...I am at work saying why would you throw your childs clothes away, kind of like, why would you throw my clothes into the carport, in boxes......

If it is true that he threw them away, then he probably threw away a bunch of my clothes away that I didn't find. Which is fine, because they dont fit anymore anyway, but Ls do. A has gone through such a growth spurt, his would not have.

OMG he just turned on the tv, Dr Phil again. He is talking about child support, yesterday, he was talking about our situation, and he sat and watched it. L came down, hand on hip. Why are you watching Dr. Phil?!?! (like where are the cartoons man?)

I know he is bent because he got this mediation meeting and I am not going but guess what... he will have to get over it. Telling me just yesterday? I dont think so. Knowing for 2 weeks? The lady didn't know when it was scheduled, he told me that was how long, I told her she needs to check her books and find out, she put me on hold and said she doesn't know, at least a week. Even still. She said he has been calling here like a crazy person trying to get this set up.

This tells me he doesn't want to go before a judge. He wants an agreement set up and placed before the judge when we go to court and if the judge agrees, he will sign off on it and that is that. NO!

Old 10-30-2007, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun View Post
When it comes to the jackets and the clothing, I'm with the others in believing that those items have been hijacked through deceit and lies. How could someone take those for storage and safekeeping just 2 months ago and now say that they have been thrown out?
This is about making cinderobyn pay, to emotionally abuse her and make her upset just as always.
I think that I would at least make a phone call to the MIL to ask if she has the clothes that she promised to store, and to find out for herself whether Jim is lying about their whereabouts. Jim is blaming her, does she accept the blame? If they are conspiring together, then they are both evil. If she refuses to accept fault for the clothes being missing, or is willing to return them, then Jim is the bad guy.
I think that it's worth a phone call to investigate.
I also agree that you should ask for the spousal support cinderobyn. Even if you lose, let him worry about it in the meantime, just as he has done to you about the clothes. They are playing you for a sucker.
Please feel her out about the missing clothing since she made the agreement with you to store them. Will she acknowledge it, disavow it, or blame Jim?
It's time to hold the guilty people accountable. Honest mistakes are one thing, but intentional acts are another. Honest mistakes result in an apology and reimbursement. Ask her where the missing clothes were disposed of, and when & why.
Within just 2 months? Please, give me a break!
The thing with mistakes, my friend Sun, is that he doesn't make them, if they are made, it is my fault, therefore, I would be the one to apologize, dontcha know....... my life, in black in white, forever, but no more.

Old 10-30-2007, 05:06 AM

283 posts, read 524,292 times
I think it's a very disturbed person that will not even make the effort to find their own child's clothing. What kind of parent is that, or grandparent for that matter? I think DAIB has proven time and time again what kind of parent he would be on his own with just Mommy Dearest to give him advise. IMHO I would NOT let those kids go with him again until the courts say you have to, and then it would be with supervised visitation. What kind of crap is that, they can't even speak to their own mother without her being on speakerphone?!?!?! They can both have plans for the next several weekends until this is all resolved.

Just burns my britches thinking about that idiot saying you're not a good parent and aren't able to adequately take care of them?!?!?!

Wake up and smell the Tinka cup IB. Until the court date keep on documenting and clicking. What a jerk!

Old 10-30-2007, 05:16 AM

P.S. Guess we'll just tell the weather not to get colder except for on the weekends when he has them, since it's certainly NOT his responsibility to make sure the kids are warm during the week?

Old 10-30-2007, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
P.S. Guess we'll just tell the weather not to get colder except for on the weekends when he has them, since it's certainly NOT his responsibility to make sure the kids are warm during the week?
I'll send up that request in just a minute.

Old 10-30-2007, 05:19 AM

L wore As coat from last year. he had 2. he lost the inner lining from the first one I bought him, so she wore that one, and I bought him another one just like it, just a dif color, which has the inner lining, and he wore that.

Mind you that I mentioned that I bought both of those coats. Burns my britches too, kalo

Old 10-30-2007, 05:27 AM

Ok, repeat after me........j e r k......JERK!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships