Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2012, 08:55 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Well, think of it this way, big boobs and quite the exquisite butt, you look up and you see the head of the organisms in the movie predator or the orcs in LOTR. Who even wants that? It's a total turn off.

The world goes by face. That's how it's determined if someone's handsome or pretty. No?
Ah, but wouldn't you take the head of an orc with a hot body over the orc body with a pretty head? I mean, unless she's a really snappy dresser...

It would be an interesting pseudo-scientific study to determine what balance of face and body beauty/ugliness is necessary to still be considered attractive.

Last edited by UnexpectedError; 01-27-2012 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: clarification

Old 01-27-2012, 08:57 AM

1,742 posts, read 3,117,491 times
Scares the crap out of me.
[IMG]http://justsick****.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-27-2012, 09:00 AM

3,925 posts, read 6,839,150 times
Im not gonna read all of the pages of posts, but I will give my $.02. I am NEVER afriad to approach the bigger women. To me, they are usually low on self esteem and confidence. For this exact reason, they never come off as a bi**h. If all of the skinny and attractive women were this way, they would have no problems finding a good guy to date.

Anyway, I digress. The reason a women becomes obese in the first place is usually paired with a couple of bad personality traits. They usually have low self esteem as mentioned before, usually are lazy, and usually don't have a drive that I look for in a woman. The same could most certainly be said about males as well so don't think I am being sexist. Very heavy people in general lack a lot of the quality's that I look for in a person and thus I really have no attraction to them. This is probably why it's easier for me to talk with them.

Hope I dont come off heartless, but its the truth. The whole "I have a slow metabolism, or I have a disease" is bologna. Anyone can starve to death, eat less, find more active hobbies. I would agree if they were talking about an emotional disease, which is usually the case.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:01 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,306,249 times
Some of the statements here are horrible.

Fat women are easier?

Whenever women's weights are discussed I can't help but feel an element of sexism.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:06 AM

461 posts, read 923,006 times
Afraid? No. It's because I'm not attracted to bigger women.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:08 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuy2.5 View Post
Hope I dont come off heartless, but its the truth. The whole "I have a slow metabolism, or I have a disease" is bologna. Anyone can starve to death, eat less, find more active hobbies. I would agree if they were talking about an emotional disease, which is usually the case.

Actually I don't eat bologna and I DO have a DISEASE, it is a chronic auto immune disease of the liver officially called "Primary Biliary Cirrhosis".

Not an excuse just stating a fact of my life and the medication I am on affects me differently each day. Some days I take it and I'm fine, other days I am eating non stop anything I see, other days I don't eat much if at all because just the thought of food makes me sick to my stomach and travel and eating is out of the question most of the time. Interesting disease to deal with because you just never know what is coming along any particular day.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Some of the statements here are horrible.

Fat women are easier?

Whenever women's weights are discussed I can't help but feel an element of sexism.

I'm currently consider fat (by societal standards) and easy but my husband thinks its great...LOL

Old 01-27-2012, 09:10 AM

PS -- and I don't care what society thinks of me pretty much never have pretty much never will, does not impact my real life or my real life decisions.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:11 AM

399 posts, read 854,988 times
I think there are also medications that increase a person's weight. A bigger woman is just as attractive as a smaller woman provided they are neat, clean, and classy.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:19 AM

71 posts, read 125,341 times
I knew that the weight was not going to come off overnight but even after full whole year in 2011 of dieting and exercising with the help of a "trainer" I still wear the same size pants now here in Jan 2012. The only benefit I have gotten was more energy. I love exercise and healthy eating. I like how good it makes my body feel, it helps me cope with my medical problems. 2011 was my year to lose weight. After that experience and many many other years of failing to lose weight I doubt I will lose weight this year. Trainers are pricy, gym equipment is pricy, believe me, I can afford it but I feel that money has just gone down the drain where in it could have been used in a way to benefit myself and others. I was and still am ready to throw in the towel this year but since people here are optimistic I will give it another shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships