Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 09:10 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,596,182 times

Advertisements

You are a jerk for that. A big jerk.

Don't do it. You can pay someone in your area to ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,760,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
So I met this girl on plenty of fish, and we started talking on there. We have talked on the phone several times, and get along GREAT, make each other laugh, etc.

Anyways, she's a swinger, and has turned me on a lot by telling me her experiences.

Problem is, she is 27m has kids, can get sex whenever she wants, so she wants a LTR. I do not, under any circumstance (I am 23). I told her this, and she said she sees no point in meeting up if we want different things. So we stopped talking.

I contacted her again, with a bs story that I changed my mind. She bought it, and now wants to meet.

I am just looking to get laid, I bet she'd be AMAZING in bed with her experience. But I do feel bad about lying to her.

What should I do?
she sounds like just your type. good luck.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:56 PM

461 posts, read 784,209 times
Even if you want just great sex, it has nothing to do with how many you've bedded. The only thing you will get with these kind of people is lots of emotional drama as they're pretty much nuts and emotionally desperate as she is by wanting a ltr with someone she doesn't even know.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:33 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,306,004 times
Your thread title says it all, Girl wants LTR, I don't. Whats the question??? Move on!

Old 03-01-2012, 10:52 AM

31,283 posts, read 22,279,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Your thread title says it all, Girl wants LTR, I don't. Whats the question??? Move on!
A lot is wrong with this woman. She says she wants a long term relationship but is titilating this guy with stories of her sexual escapades. Dangling a carrot in front of this 23 year old guy like a dog owner holding a piece of steak in front of his hungry animal. If anything she is the user and manipulator in any potential relationship. Typical female response here, that she is "Damaged" or "Vulnerable" and he "Bad" or "Discusting". There is nothing vulnerable about her. She is an adult and can make Adult decisions. She should be ashamed of manipulating this young man.

To the OP. Ive been around more than a little bit in my life and the few times that I have been with woman who were permiscuis like this I have been very disappointed in the sex. Almost like they are disconnnected.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:17 PM

773 posts, read 1,262,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
A lot is wrong with this woman. She says she wants a long term relationship but is titilating this guy with stories of her sexual escapades. Dangling a carrot in front of this 23 year old guy like a dog owner holding a piece of steak in front of his hungry animal. If anything she is the user and manipulator in any potential relationship. Typical female response here, that she is "Damaged" or "Vulnerable" and he "Bad" or "Discusting". There is nothing vulnerable about her. She is an adult and can make Adult decisions. She should be ashamed of manipulating this young man.
I don't know the woman involved, so I cannot say what's really wrong with her that on one hand, she's very promiscuous; and yet she wants a LTR, which seems at odds with her history.

I think that some women think that presenting themselves as a "swinger type" makes them more sexually desirable to men. I've known women who pull the "bi-sexual" routine to attract a man, and they did so because they wanted to use sex as a vehicle to get in a LTR, never realizing that this has the opposite effect. I would say that these women are "misguided."

Old 03-01-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernaut112 View Post
I don't know the woman involved, so I cannot say what's really wrong with her that on one hand, she's very promiscuous; and yet she wants a LTR, which seems at odds with her history.

I think that some women think that presenting themselves as a "swinger type" makes them more sexually desirable to men. I've known women who pull the "bi-sexual" routine to attract a man, and they did so because they wanted to use sex as a vehicle to get in a LTR, never realizing that this has the opposite effect. I would say that these women are "misguided."
True, "bi-sexual", "swinger", "use sex" that all spells "Manipulative" to me.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:55 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,796,954 times
Shoplift the pooty.

Old 03-01-2012, 01:02 PM

773 posts, read 1,262,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
True, "bi-sexual", "swinger", "use sex" that all spells "Manipulative" to me.
Manipulative? I don't know about that. I would think that any smart woman would realize that these ploys don't work on guys who are serious about a LTR. I mean, if I want a LTR with a man, the last type of person I'm going to be looking for is a self-professed gigolo, right? Or someone who brags about how many orgies he's been in.

I do know a woman sort of like this, and just from getting into her head, she thinks that if she's "outrageous" in the sack, a man will value this and cherish this just as much as he does her company and her devotion. Sadly, it doesn't work like that, and she's ended up with a bunch of loser users who just want a piece of a&&.

I would never call her "manipulative." I would say, however, that she has a lot of self-esteem issues that preclude her from finding a relationship in a healthy way. I would also say that she is, in a way, very naive in her way of thinking.

Old 03-01-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernaut112 View Post
Manipulative? I don't know about that. I would think that any smart woman would realize that these ploys don't work on guys who are serious about a LTR. I mean, if I want a LTR with a man, the last type of person I'm going to be looking for is a self-professed gigolo, right? Or someone who brags about how many orgies he's been in.

I do know a woman sort of like this, and just from getting into her head, she thinks that if she's "outrageous" in the sack, a man will value this and cherish this just as much as he does her company and her devotion. Sadly, it doesn't work like that, and she's ended up with a bunch of loser users who just want a piece of a&&.

I would never call her "manipulative." I would say, however, that she has a lot of self-esteem issues that preclude her from finding a relationship in a healthy way. I would also say that she is, in a way, very naive in her way of thinking.
Woman:
"self-esteem issues", "naive in her way of thinking"

Men:
"bunch of loser users" "just want a piece of a&&."

Look at the Stereotypical descriptions of men and woman:
Man is the user, Man is strong. Woman is weak, Woman is the victim. There are enough manipulative woman out there that I'm not going to automatically side with a woman even though I was brought up thinking in terms like that myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships