Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 AM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfish34ren View Post
Eh, if I was creating the cake I would have to go off the visual from my ex's....

Therefore, the "mountains" would be small and saggy.
LOL! You could go online and find another pair to illustrate from!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 AM

918 posts, read 1,643,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
I'm sure they have them in IOWA! You just need to find a suburban area with some soccer moms and there you go!
I'll bet these parties in IOWA are nothing more than pass the "cob"......

Poor corn.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:20 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,637,620 times
Very funny artsy. No, I learned what that was from my first girlfriend, who I'm pretty sure said it was mentioned on Sex and the City, which yes, she actually made me watch. I've probably seen 5-6 episodes of that stupid show thanks to her. I guess at least I have an educated opinion of it now.

I watched one episode of Grey's Anatomy so I could officially say I hate it and think it's terrible, but that was torture even watching one episode. I've seen lots of clips on YouTube too just proving to myself how bad it is. God, if you want a doctor's drama, watch House. I think girls are way hornier than guys, I have no idea why guys get the rap for being pigs. Guys TV shows can be about anything, like The X-Files, Lost, 24, Dexter, etc. Girls TV is like Grey's Anatomy (sex / relationships), Sex and the City (sex / relationships), and The Hills (mostly relationships). Who thinks about sex ALL OF THE TIME?! GIRLS! Not guys. Guys watch a lot more varied TV. Every girl I know loves Grey's Anatomy and it's all about sex. If guys watched a show like that, we'd be called pigs. But we don't. I don't get it at all. Every girl I've known, too, is a lot hornier and a lot more sex-crazed than any guy I know. Of the girls I've dated, I've almost never been the one to make the first move. I had three girls in a row where the first girl wanted to sleep with me on the first date, the second girl wanted to sleep with me on the second date, and the third girl on the first date. And they came right out and said it. "Want to have sex?" "Hey so... we can have sex if you want." I was like what the heck?! I thought girls were all innocent and guys are sex-crazed pigs? Not even close!

Old 11-03-2008, 12:21 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times
Last time I will mention orgasms and BOB.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:21 AM

Innocent? No, girls are not innocent. Women are!

Old 11-03-2008, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Very funny artsy. No, I learned what that was from my first girlfriend, who I'm pretty sure said it was mentioned on Sex and the City, which yes, she actually made me watch. I've probably seen 5-6 episodes of that stupid show thanks to her. I guess at least I have an educated opinion of it now.

I watched one episode of Grey's Anatomy so I could officially say I hate it and think it's terrible, but that was torture even watching one episode. I've seen lots of clips on YouTube too just proving to myself how bad it is. God, if you want a doctor's drama, watch House. I think girls are way hornier than guys, I have no idea why guys get the rap for being pigs. Guys TV shows can be about anything, like The X-Files, Lost, 24, Dexter, etc. Girls TV is like Grey's Anatomy (sex / relationships), Sex and the City (sex / relationships), and The Hills (mostly relationships). Who thinks about sex ALL OF THE TIME?! GIRLS! Not guys. Guys watch a lot more varied TV. Every girl I know loves Grey's Anatomy and it's all about sex. If guys watched a show like that, we'd be called pigs. But we don't. I don't get it at all. Every girl I've known, too, is a lot hornier and a lot more sex-crazed than any guy I know. Of the girls I've dated, I've almost never been the one to make the first move. I had three girls in a row where the first girl wanted to sleep with me on the first date, the second girl wanted to sleep with me on the second date, and the third girl on the first date. And they came right out and said it. "Want to have sex?" "Hey so... we can have sex if you want." I was like what the heck?! I thought girls were all innocent and guys are sex-crazed pigs? Not even close!
You can give their numbers to me if you want...

11,169 posts, read 10,652,381 times
(lie)

I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
LOL!!! Seriously, look what you started! You should be ashamed of yourself when they lock this thread down!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Alright alright... I will head out now.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:23 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Did she use the BOB on you? rotfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships