Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 11:52 PM

1 posts, read 4,244 times

Advertisements

I am a 43 year old woman with a buttock men stare often. I get horny even a casual touch there.My sex drive can be considered as very high. So I am of the opinion that women with big butts have higher sex drive '

fathima
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2015, 11:55 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunhimol View Post
I am a 43 year old woman with a buttock men stare often. I get horny even a casual touch there.My sex drive can be considered as very high. So I am of the opinion that women with big butts have higher sex drive '

fathima
LOL... jeez... let me go grab the lotion bottle... I'll be right back......

Old 03-21-2015, 07:27 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... jeez... let me go grab the lotion bottle... I'll be right back......
Hahha don't lie.

Old 03-21-2015, 08:08 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,946 times
I'm overweight and I feel like having sex at least nine times a day.

I think sex drive is driven by a number of factors such as food choices, stamina, weight, medications, age, hormones, day of the week, time of day, time of month, temperature, presence or lack of pubic hair, presence, fit or lack of clothing, cleanliness, scents, imagination, and a/unavailability of an attractive partner.

Just because you had some encounters doesn't make them true across the board.

Last edited by Yiuppy; 03-21-2015 at 09:00 AM..

Old 03-21-2015, 08:11 AM

106 posts, read 151,167 times
do black women have higher libido? i have been with a couple of black women and they were highly sexed. granted, they were native African, but they just had such a large appetite for sex and highly enthusiastic. i am curious whether the majority of black women's biological make up means they produce more hormones that increase their sex drive. the white women i have been don't seem to have the same enthusiasm, or appetite for sex. i find with white women, they are also less adventurous in the bedroom and complain about giving head whereas black women are the polar opposite.

Old 03-21-2015, 08:40 AM

17,533 posts, read 39,121,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunhimol View Post

fathima
I'm a 65 y.o woman with a very small butt. A touch there gets me going, too. Having a big butt is not a prerequisite for high libido. It has more to do with one being confident and not having inhibitions, not body type.

Old 03-21-2015, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I'm a 65 y.o woman with a very small butt. A touch there gets me going, too. Having a big butt is not a prerequisite for high libido. It has more to do with one being confident and not having inhibitions, not body type.
Nah...

A big ol ba dunk in the trunk is the main and only factor... other women are completely and uttlerly inferior...

I'm here to let them know....

Old 03-21-2015, 08:51 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,230,149 times
Yup. I started getting into my groove in my 30s because that's when I started getting comfortable in my own skin and having a more healthy, mature view of sexuality.

(Strictly for the sake of data collection, I have a "lollipop" shape: small and slim with big knockers)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post

Old 03-21-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Yup. I started getting into my groove in my 30s because that's when I started getting comfortable in my own skin and having a more healthy, mature view of sexuality.

(Strictly for the sake of data collection, I have a "lollipop" shape: small and slim with big knockers)
Big knockers is great... LOL... I like women with a big ol fat can to go with those big knockers.....

Old 03-21-2015, 10:07 AM

50,765 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR76 View Post
I think about a lot of weird **** lately, trying to fix my nearly-sexless marriage and all.

So, men, women, everyone. Do you think a woman's body type has any connection to her libido??

I tend to be attracted to the curvier women, big hips, big butt etc. but it seems they have lower libidos. My wife fits this type.

It also seems that the women I have been with who have higher sex drives are usually the thin, athletic, or almost a bit boyish in build, smaller boobs, smaller hips.

It doesnt seem to be a weight thing, more a body type, bone structure thing.

Am I just nuts or is there a connection?

Guys - what have you seen?

Ladies - what is your body type and libido?
I think there is a connection for some women, but it's not biological, it's psychological. I have a much higher libido when I feel thin and beautiful...during a point in my life when I was about 25 pounds heavier, I didn't want sex because I didn't feel desirable....I felt like a hippo and the last thing I wanted was my bf to touch me and feel my "fat" or see me naked. It didn't matter that my bf still thought I looked good, I was depressed about it and felt gross, right or wrong. For women, a good deal of libido is between our ears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships