Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 01:59 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,284,702 times

Advertisements

JustJulia pretty much said it. If the girl ended up getting kicked out of the house who would pay for a roof over her head, a shelter? Who would pay for her bills? Who would pay for her vacations? Who would pay for her groceries when she "forgets" her purse?

Sarita,
You keep evading the question I already answered yours. What do you bring to the table? Just company, sex, and demands for him to take care of expenses since, as you said before, that is a real man?

Last edited by onihC; 06-15-2012 at 02:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 02:10 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,210,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
If she did dump him and move out--which I did not see her say--now let's look at her situation.

She's now the one paying for her own rent and utilities.
She's now the one paying for her own vacations.
She's still cooking and cleaning, for one instead of two.
She STILL doesn't have anyone to give her money when she forgets her purse at the store.
Spot on. It will be quite magical for her I'm sure.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:19 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,740,104 times
Your premise, is that she was cheating him of money because she wasn't paying 50-50. That is an absurd, illogical request, since she made 1/6 of what he made.

My premise is that the guy is a loser, an a-h, and a cheapskate, and he amply proved that. Who would want to be with that?

She kicked his @** to the curb. With his cheap ways, it's unlikely he'll find someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
JustJulia pretty much said it. If the girl ended up getting kicked out of the house who would pay for a roof over her head, a shelter? Who would pay for her bills? Who would pay for her vacations? Who would pay for her groceries when she "forgets" her purse?

Sarita,
You keep evading the question I already answered you. What do you bring to the table? Just company and sex?

Old 06-15-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Your premise, is that she was cheating him of money because she wasn't paying 50-50. That is an absurd, illogical request, since she made 1/6 of what he made.

My premise is that the guy is a loser, an a-h, and a cheapskate, and he amply proved that. Who would want to be with that?

She kicked his @** to the curb. With his cheap ways, it's unlikely he'll find someone.
Sarita,
Answer the question. I already answered yours. What do you bring to the table? Just company, sex, and demands for him to take care of expenses since, as you said before, that is a real man?

Old 06-15-2012, 02:25 PM

She left him. But none of that is the issue.

The issue is that the guy is a freak. She doesn't need to be with that creature, and now she's finished with him.

Quote:

Sarita,
You keep evading the question I already answered yours. What do you bring to the table? Just company, sex, and demands for him to take care of expenses since, as you said before, that is a real man?

Old 06-15-2012, 02:27 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,390,383 times
INMO there is only one type of woman who asks men for money....

"Oh, I just need $20 for some cokes and pizza."
"Oh, I just need $20 for some bleach and laundry soap."
"Just pick up some milk and bread on the way home."
"Do you mind taking my car, and putting gas in it?".

Women who ask men for a random $20, are doing it more than one time.

Last edited by jasper12; 06-15-2012 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: edit

I've already explained the same thing plenty of times. Now it's time for you to review the posts and learn what you can from them.

Quote:
Sarita,
Answer the question. I already answered yours. What do you bring to the table? Just company, sex, and demands for him to take care of expenses since, as you said before, that is a real man?

19,734 posts, read 20,281,285 times
Quote:

She kicked his @** to the curb.

Wait, I thought he was the one paying rent?

Old 06-15-2012, 02:32 PM

LOL! Then let me put it this way, I guess he's not eating then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Wait, I thought he was the one paying rent?

Old 06-15-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
I've already explained the same thing plenty of times. Now it's time for you to review the posts and learn what you can from them.
You keep evading the question. You said that a real man pays for a woman's expenses. Since you like real men then I guess you get taken care of and you offer company and sex, correct? If so, you know what that makes of you but hey, you live in a free modern country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships