Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2012, 12:25 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,795,109 times

Advertisements

I just scrolled back through this thread, and am amazed nobody mentioned this, but CROOKED TEETH!!! OMG, can't handle that! My buddy tried to set me up with a woman over the weekend, and as soon as I saw her smile, I thought "what the hell was he thinking?" Plus, he didn't tell me she was 44, he told me mid 30's. I will never trust this guy's taste in women again! He's triued to push me towards women who were unattractive before. Bad wingman!!!

Old 06-11-2012, 01:45 PM

154 posts, read 155,922 times
Unappreciative women, bad attitudes, smoking, tattoos, and kids. Now, I only say kids because I tried it a couple times and it's just not for me. Children are awesome. Just not when I'm trying to hang with their mom.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:46 PM

227 posts, read 465,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I just scrolled back through this thread, and am amazed nobody mentioned this, but CROOKED TEETH!!! OMG, can't handle that! My buddy tried to set me up with a woman over the weekend, and as soon as I saw her smile, I thought "what the hell was he thinking?" Plus, he didn't tell me she was 44, he told me mid 30's. I will never trust this guy's taste in women again! He's triued to push me towards women who were unattractive before. Bad wingman!!!

Getting teeth fixed is a very expensive body change and not all woman have had upbringings were mom and dad took them to the dentist and had braces done when needed.

I"m flexible on this personally unless the woman is missing several teeth and or never brushes then yeah, we have a problem.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:47 PM

154 posts, read 155,922 times
Quote:
not active (doesn't exercise).
Oh yeah! Totally forgot about this one....

Old 06-11-2012, 02:01 PM

331 posts, read 735,371 times
Massive gums, like when you see opens her mouth, under the top lips, you see a wide strip of gum, then her teeth below that! Reminds me of the creature from Aliens!

Ladies who don't shave downstairs - massive turn off.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:06 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,381,834 times
Quote:
Funny, what I've found is that it's women who try to set you up with dates and completely ignore your demographic requirements. The few times guys have set me up, they've set me up with "equals." It still didn't work out, because I don't do well with princesses - the feeling is mutual, I'm sure.

Princesses are a big turn-off, BTW.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:08 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,304,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Funny, what I've found is that it's women who try to set you up with dates and completely ignore your demographic requirements. The few times guys have set me up, they've set me up with "equals." It still didn't work out, because I don't do well with princesses - the feeling is mutual, I'm sure.

Princesses are a big turn-off, BTW.
I think the male equivalent of princess (for women) is momma's boy. Equally as unattractive and #1 on my list of no'no's!

Old 06-11-2012, 02:12 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,037,008 times
D/E- Enough!! We get it! You hate men; you hate almost everything about men-your misandry quite frankly, is almost embarrassing! I'm sorry that some man or men treated you so poorly in your past, I truly am. They had no right to do that to you, you didn;t deserve it. Honestly, I see you as a decent and fair person with a good, kind heart, I really do. But enough with the man-bashing already!! Guys who constantly harp about how awful women are get blasted in these forums, fair or unfairly, but misandry seems to get excused or rationalized away. Fair is fair!!

Old 06-11-2012, 02:27 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,921 times
Not being ready on time. I do what it takes to have my car washed, smelling good, full tank, and so on. Wake up early to shave and/or trim my facial hair, look for something appropriate to wear for the occasion, smell good, etc. Only to go pick her up and tell me at the door that she’s fixing her hair or looking at what she is going to wear, wearing make up in the car, etc. When I go pick up my girl and she’s goes to the door ready to step out and enjoy our day it makes me feel that I am important to her, that she managed her time to get ready for me and not make me wait the same way I did my part to be at her door on time.

Gender entitlements, gender role expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
D/E- Enough!! We get it! You hate men; you hate almost everything about men-your misandry quite frankly, is almost embarrassing! Guys who constantly harp about how awful women are get blasted in these forums, fair or unfairly, but misandry seems to get excused or rationalized away. Fair is fair!!
^^

Old 06-11-2012, 02:28 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,102,386 times
Overweight women and women without a college education...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships