Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2012, 02:29 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,100,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I just scrolled back through this thread, and am amazed nobody mentioned this, but CROOKED TEETH!!! OMG, can't handle that! My buddy tried to set me up with a woman over the weekend, and as soon as I saw her smile, I thought "what the hell was he thinking?" Plus, he didn't tell me she was 44, he told me mid 30's. I will never trust this guy's taste in women again! He's triued to push me towards women who were unattractive before. Bad wingman!!!
Hahaha. Awesome. Your buddy should know better.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:30 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,303,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Not being ready on time. I do what it takes to have my car washed, smelling good, full tank, and so on. Wake up early to shave and/or trim my facial hair, look for something appropriate to wear for the occasion, smell good, etc. Only to go pick her up and tell me at the door that she’s fixing her hair or looking at what she is going to wear, wearing make up in the car, etc. When I go pick up my girl and she’s goes to the door ready to step out and enjoy our day it makes me feel that I am important to her, that she managed her time to get ready for me and not make me wait the same way I did my part to be at her door on time.

Gender entitlements, gender role expectations.

^^
This is huge for me too. Oddly enough I am a women who's always on time waiting for men Drives me insane!

Old 06-11-2012, 02:34 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,211,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I just scrolled back through this thread, and am amazed nobody mentioned this, but CROOKED TEETH!!! OMG, can't handle that! My buddy tried to set me up with a woman over the weekend, and as soon as I saw her smile, I thought "what the hell was he thinking?" Plus, he didn't tell me she was 44, he told me mid 30's. I will never trust this guy's taste in women again! He's triued to push me towards women who were unattractive before. Bad wingman!!!
That depends on your definition of crooked teeth.

Crooked as in not perfectly straight teeth but she still has all of her teeth?

Or

Crooked as in her teeth looks like the L.A. skyline?

Old 06-11-2012, 02:36 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,100,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
That depends on your definition of crooked teeth.

Crooked as in not perfectly straight teeth but she still has all of her teeth?

Or

Crooked as in her teeth looks like the L.A. skyline?
Crooked is crooked.

Why would you want to date a woman who didn't have straight teeth?

Or yellow or stained teeth for that matter.

Completely unattractive.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:38 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,308,513 times
if she..

has kids
is overweight
from fresno
loves short tomboy haircuts
enjoys fresno
thinks highly of gloria steinem
equates herself with being a princess
is from fresno but now lives in NJ
enjoys vapid things like the bachelorette
has kids

no thanks.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:57 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
This is huge for me too. Oddly enough I am a women who's always on time waiting for men Drives me insane!
I talked about this with other women and I am told that a man should act like a man, be a gentleman, and sit there and wait for the lady until she is ready. Might be acceptable in western culture but I find it disrespectful. If you know it will take you hours to get ready then you start getting ready hours before a man picks you up. No rocket science. When I have been asked out I make sure I follow the same rule and I am ready at the door when she rings/knocks.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:32 PM

31,081 posts, read 22,094,503 times
1) Whinning
2) Complaining about men
3) Complaining about woman
4) Plucking a hair off their upper lip on your first date
5) Telling you how big her last boyfriend was.
6) Knows more about Kim Kardasian than Kim's Kardasian's mother

Old 06-11-2012, 04:54 PM

180 posts, read 475,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBodyUK View Post
Massive gums, like when you see opens her mouth, under the top lips, you see a wide strip of gum, then her teeth below that! Reminds me of the creature from Aliens!

Ladies who don't shave downstairs - massive turn off.
LOL @ the massive gums.

I don't like to read minds. Tell me what you are feeling and think and stop with the whole mind tricks. I'm dating, not on wheel of fortune trying to guess the word.

Appearance wise: I dearly hate short stubby fingernails that are all bitten and ragedy. Imagine being touched by someone whose hands are all blistered and cut up all because of the bitting and aggressive nail ripping.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:56 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,379,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
if she..

has kids
is overweight
from fresno
loves short tomboy haircuts
enjoys fresno
thinks highly of gloria steinem
equates herself with being a princess
is from fresno but now lives in NJ
enjoys vapid things like the bachelorette
has kids

no thanks.
This is hilarious. Couldn't rep you again. So, you like ready-made families and Fresno?

Old 06-11-2012, 04:58 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,379,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyurban View Post
LOL @ the massive gums.
I think Marcia on Bob Newhart was kind of "gummy."

http://sharetv.org/images/guide/137796.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships