Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 02:02 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,460,465 times

Advertisements

I think technology is making people lazy. I don't want to date a single father-I love kids, I just don't want to schedule my life around someone's custody schedule at this stage-but I'd much rather date a single father than someone whose profile and is full of misspellings and grammatical errors.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:04 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,991,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northfleet View Post
Is it just me, or is there an unusual amount of single mothers
sorry pal, my bad

it's just that these damn condoms won't fit

i'll get better i promise

Old 07-27-2012, 02:07 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,238,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
please define "career woman" mom I'm on the road right now and I need some entertainment

(before I really get to what I want to say)
That's grown-up business little one. Learn your 1, 2, 3's first and then we can broach the subject.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post

So wait are most women winning according to Mr. Sheen.
Who is Mr. Sheen? And winning what exactly?

Old 07-27-2012, 02:30 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,665,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
That's a good point. For every single mother out there, there's a father who may or may not be involved in that child's life. No sense condemning the single mom for having a kid at her age because it took more than just her for that to happen.
No one is condemning the single mother. However she is the only one by law that decides if that fetus grows to childhood.
A one night stand and the woman can decide to damage three lives or one.
I am not for or against abortion. I support the woman's right to do as she may chose, but she has a lot of lives to consider.
Kind of sad that our law does not make a mutual consent for abortion required. If a split decision the one for the life takes full responsibility. Can you imagine the women's uproar if the law said if the man wants the child a woman has to go full term and then give custody to the father.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:38 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,315,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That's grown-up business little one. Learn your 1, 2, 3's first and then we can broach the subject.
It's alright if you don't have an answer mom, most career women can't broach that subject without some regret.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:46 PM

36,769 posts, read 31,056,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretkona View Post
No one is condemning the single mother. However she is the only one by law that decides if that fetus grows to childhood.
A one night stand and the woman can decide to damage three lives or one.
I am not for or against abortion. I support the woman's right to do as she may chose, but she has a lot of lives to consider.
Kind of sad that our law does not make a mutual consent for abortion required. If a split decision the one for the life takes full responsibility. Can you imagine the women's uproar if the law said if the man wants the child a woman has to go full term and then give custody to the father.
Well givin many single mothers are single mothers because o'l dad didnt want any responsibility, I'd dont think there would be much uproar probably just forced abortions.

And for the record, single mother, isnt just young women who have children out of wedlock. I was a single mother after my stbx died. There was no online dating then, heck the internet hadnt "been invented" but I had no problem dating.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:47 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,110,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
i dont believe that would've caused the error, but regardless you didn't even know what i was talking about even though i wrote it in caps :/. clearly you just don't understand the difference. i understand typos and mistakes happen, but when you just don't understand simple concepts like that it is clear you are uneducated/dumb. this is why educated, professional women do not give you a chance.
Uneducated and dumb? Your funny, two you don't know me. I hold an AA and a BA, never been to jail or arrested, have a credit score boarding 700, invested money in municipal bonds and mutual funds, and you calling me uneducated. Its uneducated, ghetto, trailer trash women that don't give me a chance which is probably you. Not that I want that but that's what you are thank goodness. Last you don't know what womean deal with me, but I tell you what,it wont be ghetto, trailer trash women like you who probably spread herpes.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 07-27-2012 at 03:41 PM..

Old 07-27-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
It's alright if you don't have an answer mom, most career women can't broach that subject without some regret.
If you don't understand what the terms mean (professional, career, educated) you're not along well enough to have a discussion. I suppose that is what this conversation is about, but you would probably learn more by investigating these terms yourself. You can start with dictionary.com, wiki, and then investigate various careers at uni websites, linkedin, and maybe glassdoor. Those exercises alone will bring you greater benefit than me pasting a paragraph for you. Good luck and check back in with your progress, little one.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:51 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,991,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Your probably talking about ivy leagueer. Of course a phder is surronded by a trees in a lake side cottage in michigan whos proably already nearing menopause.
folks i think this bears repeating

i am friggen' crying over here oh my god comedy gold
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships