Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 02:52 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times

Advertisements

lol@Braunwyn.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:55 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Uneducated and dumb? your funny, two you don't know me. I hold an AA and a BA, never been to jail or arrested, have a credit score boarding 700, invested money in municipal bonds and mutual funds, and you calling me uneducated. Its uneducated, ghetto, trailer trash women that don't give me a chance which is probably you. Not that I want that but that's what you are thank goodness. Last you don't know what womean deal with me, but I tell you what,it wont be ghetto, trailer trash women like you who probably spread herpes.
Can't make the point any clearer than that. You do rule the roost of your brethren here on CD.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:58 PM

29,738 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post

And for the record, single mother, isnt just young women who have children out of wedlock. I was a single mother after my stbx died. There was no online dating then, heck the internet hadnt "been invented" but I had no problem dating.
It's odd to me that the first thing many posters jump to is that the single mother is a skank who had a kid from a one night stand. All of the single mothers I know were married, had kids, got divorced (or in one case was widowed.) Why they need to stay out of sight in the dating scene is beyond me.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:03 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Let me get back to the topic. No need of arguing here. Some weeks ago I went on a job interview at a family court house in the Bronx. It was real sad and it gave me a stark look at the single mother situation. A line of probably more than fifty women queued up to file child support papers against ex lover's. I saw some women with kids of different skin tones and hair texture, I had go ask why did these women did not know any better.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
It's odd to me that the first thing many posters jump to is that the single mother is a skank who had a kid from a one night stand. All of the single mothers I know were married, had kids, got divorced (or in one case was widowed.) Why they need to stay out of sight in the dating scene is beyond me.
Add to that, that any of the men involved are/were losers. It's funny in a sad way because this stuff typically comes from guys who complain about misandry.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:15 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,982,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
misandry.
careful now, if you keep using these big words you'll end up on an island in michigan struck down with menopause

Old 07-27-2012, 03:18 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
That's a good point. For every single mother out there, there's a father who may or may not be involved in that child's life. No sense condemning the single mom for having a kid at her age because it took more than just her for that to happen.
I hear you, but out of all honesty, out of all the single mothers I knew (including my own mom), it all came down to me noticing that they choose the wrong man when they were younger. They went after the "badbodys" or the flamboyant popular men who when faced with responsibly (i.e, having a kid) fled like cowards.

On the other hand, in the other cases, the woman filed for divorce and through the court took the kids away from the father even though he was a good dad and wanted to be in his kids life.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdysseusNY View Post
careful now, if you keep using these big words you'll end up on an island in michigan struck down with menopause
he he. That was pretty darn funny. I have to give him that. Really, people online can be hilarious. I was practically crying in laughter last night looking at CD [domain blocked due to spam] threads.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:22 PM

3,670 posts, read 7,160,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Uneducated and dumb? your funny, two you don't know me. I hold an AA and a BA, never been to jail or arrested, have a credit score boarding 700, invested money in municipal bonds and mutual funds, and you calling me uneducated. Its uneducated, ghetto, trailer trash women that don't give me a chance which is probably you. Not that I want that but that's what you are thank goodness. Last you don't know what womean deal with me, but I tell you what,it wont be ghetto, trailer trash women like you who probably spread herpes.
ok now you're doing it to get on my nerves.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:24 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,982,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
it all came down to me noticing that they choose the wrong man when they were younger
lol all these guys sternly admonishing the "bad choices" of these flighty young women

fact of the matter is if we had wombs our bad choices would be incredibly obvious as well

show me a guy who hasn't "broke a condom" or two in his life, and i'll show you the post on CD where it's clear he's a virgin

luckily most of the time we are not punished for our bad choices. nevermind criticized anonymously for them on internet forums
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships