Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 12:40 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,117,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyNewGuy View Post
I take anabolic steroids regularly to stay lean and muscular through my workouts.
Not to hijack this thread, but you count this as a positive???

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 12:43 PM

102,271 posts, read 108,324,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Oh, I don't know. I beg the differ. It's all about communication when doing the deed, something I knew years ago. I wouldn't put all young people in that category. Although I am older now, I knew enough to know what girls like in the sack.
You'd be surprised how many either don't know or don't care.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:59 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,775,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Maybe, but we don't like it when our men go out LOOKING.
Wives never know.

Old 07-30-2012, 01:12 PM

93 posts, read 147,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Not to hijack this thread, but you count this as a positive???

I wasn't implying that this was a positive. I was trying to be truthful and also convey an image of what my body looks like.

Old 07-30-2012, 01:18 PM

93 posts, read 147,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Hmm...here is a thought...try looking for women your own age...
Again, I wasn't looking for a place to go. I was invited to this place for a party. We had a table with bottles of champagne flowing and some of the guys started inviting girls to the table.

I talked to a few of them, but they really weren't interested in me. They wanted the younger guys. I'm not blaming them at all. All I'm saying is that this is when the hard realization hit me that I'm becoming irrelevant as a sexual being to others.

I haven't tried, but I suppose if I went to a place like that except with women 40+, I'd likely have great luck. There just weren't any at this particular place.

Old 07-30-2012, 01:26 PM

382 posts, read 826,722 times
Yeah I would tend to support your generalization. Unless they are lookin for money, a lo of women in their 20's and 30's won't date men in their 40's. That said, not sure why some men in their 40's insist on trying to date women so much younger than them. They'd have better luck dating within their own age bracket. Plus I see many attractive women in their 40's (at least where I live).

Old 07-30-2012, 01:26 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,775,680 times
Quote:
Again, I wasn't looking for a place to go. I was invited to this place for a party. We had a table with bottles of champagne flowing and some of the guys started inviting girls to the table.

I talked to a few of them, but they really weren't interested in me. They wanted the younger guys. I'm not blaming them at all. All I'm saying is that this is when the hard realization hit me that I'm becoming irrelevant as a sexual being to others.

I haven't tried, but I suppose if I went to a place like that except with women 40+, I'd likely have great luck. There just weren't any at this particular place.
Did you speak to them after they got drunk?

Old 07-30-2012, 01:27 PM

36,766 posts, read 31,025,425 times
Quote:

Nothing personal, but I find it amusing how many men seem to believe that aging dosent affect them (men) and that they (men) will always be sexually desirable to women no matter their age but feel women are washed up at 30.
Its a hard pill to swallow, but we all age and typically younger men and women are attracted to younger men and women.

Old 07-30-2012, 01:28 PM

3,632 posts, read 16,186,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Women like it when they have a man who is desired by other women.
Not me. too much to worry about.

Old 07-30-2012, 01:30 PM

11,823 posts, read 12,077,598 times
Quote:

The bolded part isn't true of all women, it's only true of ones young enough to be your daughters. There aren't many women out there who want to be dating their parents' peers, even if you were single.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships