Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2012, 07:29 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noworneveragain View Post
Yeah. Going for our balls. He he. Typical. Try again.

Who the h*ll would marry something like this.
Something like you? Oh, yea, that's why you're not married or involved. Gotchya.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2012, 09:28 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,678,393 times
Quote:
I think nice guys need mothers not women that's why they crave approval from the ladies.
Approval and understanding are not the same thing.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I think you guys just need each other. Give it a chance!
Did I mention that I prefer oil wrestling chics to see who gets to be on top in the relationship for the week?

Old 09-16-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
That perspective would rely on emotional being equals handling emotions which is a bit irrational since being an emotional being doesn't necessarily equate to handling emotions.

Children are quite emotional however I highly doubt most can handle their emotions or are emotionally intelligent.

It shouldn't be considered propaganda and rhetoric because stating what you want as a human being doesn't automatically equate to sex.

I have heard of truth in advertising and it seems quite true that generally women want respect as a human being. It seems you're equating how women want to be treated as how women will f*ck you. Again how did you equate 'I want respect as a human being' to 'I will f*ck a guy who is honest'.

In my opinion women would be suited to have consensual sex with those they are attracted to within the age of consent. Sex isn't a reward though it seems most men think 'I'm nice' means 'you have to f*ck me or you don't like nice guys.'
I thought one difference is that adults are responsible for their emotions but children may not be held as responsible.

The point was that that merely asking for what I want and getting what I asked for, is much easier when I have enough money.

Shouldn't the person who wants a relationship the most, put in the most work for the relationship?

Old 09-16-2012, 09:34 PM

I think Braunwyn really just needs full body massage with happy ending.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:39 PM

264 posts, read 266,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
Approval and understanding are not the same thing.
Close enough for me. As in "I totally understand why you are insecure"

Old 09-16-2012, 09:39 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times
Quote:
I thought one difference is that adults are responsible for their emotions but children may not be held as responsible.

The point was that that merely asking for what I want and getting what I asked for, is much easier when I have enough money.

Shouldn't the person who wants a relationship the most, put in the most work for the relationship?
That difference in my opinion doesn't make much of a difference in being an emotional being doesn't necessarily equate to being able to handle your emotions.

The point of getting what you ask for is much easier when you have money seems to be true of most things.

Really unsure what does the person who wants a relationship most should put in the most work for the relationship have to do with thinking wanting honesty as respect as a human being means sex or your point of things are much easier when you have money.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
I think Braunwyn really just needs full body massage with happy ending.
Since you volunteered. I hope you realize you may need years of therapy after this experience...

Old 09-16-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Something like you? Oh, yea, that's why you're not married or involved. Gotchya.
You wish

Old 09-16-2012, 09:42 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
You wish
I wish what? Am I wrong in assuming that you are not married? Are you married? I would be shocked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships