Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 01:08 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,146,980 times

Advertisements

I dont know why I cant get with the fake look...As much as I like breasts, IDK, I just dont like it....Like, in clothes they look ok, but even a small amount of cleavage just never looks right...let alone completely topless...I mean, as long as the woman feels good about them, thats all that matters, but as for my preference, I just havent seen any that look good to me. Like, Ill get a glance, and be like "Oh wow, she has some massive breasts." ...and then I look again and see how stiff and unnatural they look, and I just lose interest. Though I gravitate toward larger breasts for whatever reason, most smaller natural ones are more attractive to me than fake ones.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:50 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,584,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Wow these women are so gross...

They are.

Looks completely fake.

Last edited by Jean71; 10-09-2012 at 10:54 PM..

Old 10-10-2012, 12:02 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,313,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Heaven forbid there are guys out there who would take my small natural ones over your big fake ones.

Why do you invest so much time caring what people on the internet think?
Breasts are one of the things I like talking about, and what I focus on differs from forum to forum (I post on a lot of places besides CD). Because I enjoy talking about them, I often get caught up in discussions about them. I love breasts, particularly augmented ones (don't believe me, look at what's saved on my laptop). Get a discussion going on them and you'll find me there in a heartbeat.

I'm not caught up by the fact men lie on the internet. What I do find a hilarious is that often very unattractive net warriors claim to have such narrow specific taste in women and expect that both men and women buy it...I guess the net is a medium that people can make themselves out to be anything they so choose.

Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Breasts are one of the things I like talking about, and what I focus on differs from forum to forum (I post on a lot of places besides CD). Because I enjoy talking about them, I often get caught up in discussions about them. I love breasts, particularly augmented ones (don't believe me, look at what's saved on my laptop). Get a discussion going on them and you'll find me there in a heartbeat.

I'm not caught up by the fact men lie on the internet. What I do find a hilarious is that often very unattractive net warriors claim to have such narrow specific taste in women and expect that both men and women buy it...I guess the net is a medium that people can make themselves out to be anything they so choose.
Women lie just as much as men on the internet!

And I take it you've seen pictures of all the people that disagree with your opinion since you are calling them "very unattractive net warriors"?

Old 10-10-2012, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
What is your problem? I'm sure there are lots of guys who are fine either way. If you are so happy with your fake boobs then that's fine - why do you feel the need to come on here and act like any guy who says he prefers natural is a liar? Heaven forbid there are guys out there who would take my small natural ones over your big fake ones.

Why do you invest so much time caring what people on the internet think? Is it your mission in life to defend fake boobs? I don't get it, who cares? I think a lot of guys probably aren't attracted to the type of woman who is so worried about her appearance she has to spend all her time and money having surgeries, applying makeup, doing her hair, etc.
Well said!

And I would.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:36 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,313,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Women lie just as much as men on the internet!

And I take it you've seen pictures of all the people that disagree with your opinion since you are calling them "very unattractive net warriors"?
Sure they do, just men tend to lie about different things.

And this is a well documented phenomenon, (the fact that men that most women generally would consider unattractive on the internet claim to have champagne, or particular taste in women when in reality if they got a halfway decent woman to look at them sideways IRL they'd wet themselves) hence why people have created memes like the one I'm about to post right now.

It's silly that men feel the need to force themselves into such extreme statements just because they have a keyboard in front of them, but c'mon let's be real here. And I'm not talking about you in particular so don't get defensive, just male netizens in general.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 AM

249 posts, read 307,028 times
Default Why are men obsessed with breasts?

Old thread but my response will end it.

Men like breasts cause they look good on young women. And not all men are into breasts, some like firm butts over nice breasts. But that is fine. Cause the butt will last a lot longer then her breasts.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:47 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,884,531 times
Quote:
Sure they do, just men tend to lie about different things.

And this is a well documented phenomenon, (the fact that men that most women generally would consider unattractive on the internet claim to have champagne, or particular taste in women when in reality if they got a halfway decent woman to look at them sideways IRL they'd wet themselves) hence why people have created memes like the one I'm about to post right now.

It's silly that men feel the need to force themselves into such extreme statements just because they have a keyboard in front of them, but c'mon let's be real here. And I'm not talking about you in particular so don't get defensive, just male netizens in general.
Lol, probably true. I have my sneaking suspicions about more than a few male ass clowns that frequently post here.

Back to the subject, I reckon why men like breasts is purely instinctual. Two equally pretty girls, one with B cups, the other with D's. 9/10 guys go for the fuller chested woman. It represents fertility and being able to better nurture their child.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:52 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,160,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Lol, probably true. I have my sneaking suspicions about more than a few male ass clowns that frequently post here
Aye.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:12 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,843,964 times
Quote:
What is apparently hard to enter your thick head is that they don't get them for you, they get them for themselves.
Oh no it's you! Sure I understand that everything that YOU do is for yourself...and the more power too you.. Now from a woman's point of view....why would anyone in their right mind have a surgeon sew foreign objects too their chest? We bickered about this in the past and I will never agree with you that sticking unneeded artificial body parts on your body is intelligent- How is it pragmatic or make sense? I could see an artificial knee in order to keep mobile...or a pace maker if your heart was defective...But artificial breasts are NOT a needed thing to enhance human health.

My head is not thick. As for getting them "for you"--- I don't want them...and am not interested in some clever mutation that is supposed to enhance self esteem- why do YOU think that breasts have anything to do with making YOU feel better about yourself? I don't get it and will never get it...If your nose was shattered in a car crash- or disease had maimed you- Yes reconstructive surgery is a good thing...but artificial replacement of what is just fine naturally defies real logic...I know in your case there is not a lot you can do- You can't go back in time and undo what you did- and because of your pride you can never admit that it may have been a mistake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships