Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2012, 03:07 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
I know what you mean, I feel exactly the same about women who shave their armpits and legs, or use "shampoo" instead of just licking their forearm and pulling it over their hair. Lousy fakers.
What an interesting statement, sounds like an ideal subject for a thread. "Female grooming habits and are any of them natural".. I look forward to it.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:12 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Would men notice the woman with an A cup over the woman with fake D cup if both were walking down the street?

My guess? No,they wouldn't.
Unless the A cup had large hips and a large butt.
Otherwise,I don't think so,even thought they claim they love real ones on the internet.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:18 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,782 times
Anyone obsessed with legs?

Old 10-10-2012, 03:31 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Oh, I understand that most people (especially men) prefer the fake look.

I don't. And since I'm not a lesbian, nor will I ever get implants it's kind of a moot point really.
Do you really think most men like fake ones? I disagree.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:32 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
You live in NYC. Every woman gets hit on multiple times there. There's a girl on this hair forum that lives in NY and she is average, and she says men are always hitting on her all day. She says its common for the avg woman. You think this makes you special. ::shakes head::
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I'm in NYC for a few days and about to venture into Times Square to test your theory. I'll report back with my findings. Wish me luck!
I think this is true. Every time I have been to NYC more people than usual were hitting on me. Even more hilarious, they were still trying to get my number after I said I was a tourist and visit like 2x a year.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:35 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Would men notice the woman with an A cup over the woman with fake D cup if both were walking down the street?

Otherwise,I don't think so,even thought they claim they love real ones on the internet.
S'all relative, bro.

Y'all wanna know somethin' funny, doe?

When women like triplexxxbabechick and others try to call guys out about lying about boobs, this is okay. Like those guys that say they like natural boobs, prefer smaller ones or just don't like big and/or fake ones.

'Oh, dey jus be lyin, dem Internet Warriors."

But at the same time, it's okay and legit when a woman says she doesn't like big penises or prefers smaller ones than larger ones.

'Like, it's totally not always about the size! Size isn't always important! Duh!"

Funny how that works.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:26 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,108,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
S'all relative, bro.

Y'all wanna know somethin' funny, doe?

When women like triplexxxbabechick and others try to call guys out about lying about boobs, this is okay. Like those guys that say they like natural boobs, prefer smaller ones or just don't like big and/or fake ones.

'Oh, dey jus be lyin, dem Internet Warriors."

But at the same time, it's okay and legit when a woman says she doesn't like big penises or prefers smaller ones than larger ones.

'Like, it's totally not always about the size! Size isn't always important! Duh!"

Funny how that works.
Haha...oh no! You did not just go there!!

Old 10-10-2012, 04:39 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
I think it's interesting how many times I've heard women complaining that men only want huge and/or fake boobs, but then when some men mention that they actually do prefer natural and/or small to medium breasts, they're accused of lying.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:42 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:

It's just a matter of preferences. Don't see how preferring one or the other would be better for women. It seems many of us simply don't like plastic bags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
I think it's interesting how many times I've heard women complaining that men only want huge and/or fake boobs, but then when some men mention that they actually do prefer natural and/or small to medium breasts, they're accused of lying.
Exactly. Now, if men said "No, I don't care if I am in a sexless relationship and my girl is fat and ugly" then yeah, I would also be a bit doubtful as doubtful as hearing a woman say she doesn't care if her man doesn't have money, no car, and lives in a studio.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:46 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:

Well, of course they are going to notice the huge fake ones! So am I! That doesn't mean I find them attractive - it just means they stand out. I would also notice the naked guy walking by as opposed to the guy wearing clothes. It doesn't mean I prefer the naked guy over the clothed guy - he just stands out more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplight View Post
I think the women that think men prefer fake boobs and are calling me liars are just a vocal minority. However - I don't think this is as much of a black and white issue as people are making it out to be. Just because someone prefers natural ones over fakes ones doesn't mean that he is attracted to teeny tiny saggy ones.

I've gotten lots of attention over the years because of my chest - and I'll say this - I'm pretty sure it was all positive attention. And mine are real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.