Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2012, 12:38 AM

3,040 posts, read 2,579,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
You sure it was positive attention?
Just sayin....

You are telling me that when a man says he prefers real ones,that he doesn't mean he would go for the A cup?
That's not what I was thinking. I said if a man had a choice between an A cup vs fake DD cupc,he would chose the fake DD cups.Unless like I said the A cup had a large butt and hips.

I love how men on the internet always say they would go for the natural ones,but if it came down to it they just want large ones.

Oh and teeny tiny ones rarely sag btw...a plus for us women with small breasts.

Why are you proud of the attention you got because of your chest?
Most women with large chests complain and say men don't take them seriously,and they wish for smaller ones.
Wrong.
Id rather take the A cup.

I'm a guy and I'm on the internet, and I am telling you I find it UNATTRACTIVE.
Put an average girl with small to medium natural breasts next to a good looking girl with fake boobs, and i'll easily send the good looking girl packing....

And guess what, I've done it.

Last edited by Jean71; 10-11-2012 at 12:46 AM..

Old 10-11-2012, 04:02 AM

33 posts, read 36,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Im not. I dont go for the big booty ******* and fat ass ***** hoes. I find that actual a big turn off. I like a girl who is NORMAL in size. Me and my girlfreind are a perfect match.

Old 10-11-2012, 04:04 AM

33 posts, read 36,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Wrong.
Id rather take the A cup.

I'm a guy and I'm on the internet, and I am telling you I find it UNATTRACTIVE.
Put an average girl with small to medium natural breasts next to a good looking girl with fake boobs, and i'll easily send the good looking girl packing....

And guess what, I've done it.
Big boobs and a fat ass. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Gross. Natural is the best way. So what you are saying is you would bag snookies cookies?

Old 10-11-2012, 05:55 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
You men would opt for saggy breasts over lifted, fuller ones?

I would post or link to before & afters of some women who've had "mommy makeovers", but being this is a PG-13 site I don't think the mods would appreciate it. BUT I do believe those photos would help some men better understand what some implants look like as opposed to the ones they're used to noticing on women.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:58 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,986,362 times
Quote:
Just sayin....

You are telling me that when a man says he prefers real ones,that he doesn't mean he would go for the A cup?
That's not what I was thinking. I said if a man had a choice between an A cup vs fake DD cupc,he would chose the fake DD cups.Unless like I said the A cup had a large butt and hips.

I love how men on the internet always say they would go for the natural ones,but if it came down to it they just want large ones.

Most women with large chests complain and say men don't take them seriously,and they wish for smaller ones.
Speaking for myself as a man, I can say you're wrong about me wanting fake DDs versus a natural A cup.

Fake breasts are fake, regardless of the size. And that is what turns me off.

I happen to think A cups can be extremely sexy. It really depends on how the woman looks as a whole. If she is in good shape overall, has a slender waist, an A cup can look incredibly sexy.

The truth about breasts is ... it's mostly the woman's nipple that is the biggest turn on. Not the surrounding breast itself. So it really doesn't matter the size of the breast. Breasts can look sexy in all sizes.

But when the breast itself looks fake, like an over inflated balloon, then it becomes much more of a turn off than a turn on. Sure they may look interesting, and maybe even fun to see, but they don't spark a desire to have sex.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:03 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
You men would opt for saggy breasts over lifted, fuller ones?

I would post or link to before & afters of some women who've had "mommy makeovers", but being this is a PG-13 site I don't think the mods would appreciate it. BUT I do believe those photos would help some men better understand what some implants look like as opposed to the ones they're used to noticing on women.
Way to play the polar opposites as if there is no in between.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Way to play the polar opposites as if there is no in between.
Polar opposites? I think that's the in-between that many men on here forget about because those women aren't putting them out for display. The men on here seem to see it as a black & white issue and that the only reason why a woman goes for implants is to be noticeably bigger, which isn't the case for a lot of women.

So answer my question. Presented with the two, which would you choose? Saggy & natural or lifted and fake?

Old 10-11-2012, 08:40 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Polar opposites? I think that's the in-between that many men on here forget about because those women aren't putting them out for display. The men on here seem to see it as a black & white issue and that the only reason why a woman goes for implants is to be noticeably bigger, which isn't the case for a lot of women.

So answer my question. Presented with the two, which would you choose? Saggy & natural or lifted and fake?
Can I vote for my wifes that are beautiful, natural and where they should be?

Last edited by Baldrick; 10-11-2012 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: What a happy bunch we are...

Old 10-11-2012, 08:43 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Just sayin....
Yup. Completely sure. Because a lot of the time they would say something as well. And my friends who have been with me will attest to that. I'm also not wearing outfits that show everything but the nipple or anything. I wear tasteful clothes that just flatter my shape.

Quote:

I'm saying that most men prefer natural ones. And just because a man prefers large breasts - it doesn't mean that he wouldn't date a woman with small breasts if she had other things going for her. Also - men who don't like fake boobs are not going to be drawn to fake DD's because those are going to be pretty obvious. Maybe a woman who has fake B's or C's - where they don't really stand out that much. But when you get fake DD's - you are going to attract a different crowd.

And not all men like big boobs. Some men like small boobs. Some men like women with few curves and some men like women with lots of curves. One of my friends prefers really petite women with lean frames.

Quote:

I never said that teeny breasts sag all the time. I was just proving a point. Men that like boobs are going to be attracted (I mean immediately attracted) to women with nice boobs. They might be small or big - but chances are that if someone prefers natural boobs, they are going to be attracted to natural boobs over fake boobs. People on here are acting like men that prefer natural boobs find ANY natural boobs completely attractive. I'm just saying that it's sort of like me saying that I don't like hair plugs. I'd rather a guy shave his head than get hair plugs. This doesn't mean that I'm attracted to guys with mullets simply because they have real hair. This just means that I don't find hair plugs attractive.

I know you are just trying to get at me - but I'll answer your questions anyway. I was really embarrassed by my chest until about my early 20's. I used to wear really baggy clothes because I started developing really early and lots of the girls would tease me. I got a lot of attention from the boys - but I didn't understand it. It wasn't until I was out of college that I started to wear more flattering clothes. I don't find that men don't take me seriously because of them. I find them to be a great asset! They can be quite powerful! The thing is - anyone who is worth my time is going to take the time to get to know all of me - not just my boobs. Anyone who won't take me seriously because I have a nice rack or because of the way I look doesn't really matter to me. Plus - I think that anyone who has ever talked to me for more than 5 minutes sees that I'm more than a pair of boobs!

What do you have against women with big boobs? I think great boobs come in all shapes and sizes!

Old 10-11-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Can I vote for my wifes that are beautiful, natural and where they should be?
That's what my husband would have voted for two years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships