Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 07:10 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,240,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Yep, I definitely feel that way. Things just don't work out for me when it comes to LTR's.
If I was your age, you'd be my type.
I am sure there are *a number* of men who approach women out of the blue and attempt conversation that doesn't involve trying to bed women. Surely I can't be the only one because I've seen many guys do it before (though I don't know what their ages are or what type of conversation they have).

I am horrible at telling age. .

Although Id have to say that LTR doesn't work out that well for me either, despite having been in great relationships (up to a point, something always messes them up)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 07:21 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,343,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I am courageous as hell. I always go after the most cute women. Been this way since I was a kid. If you aren't courageous enough, you're gonna need someone to push you.
You don't get frustrated when you get shot down? I no it's not the end of the world, but I'm very shy to approach. Much more comfortable trying to connect with people in a business setting than approaching women cold.

Old 11-07-2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
You don't get frustrated when you get shot down? I no it's not the end of the world, but I'm very shy to approach. Much more comfortable trying to connect with people in a business setting than approaching women cold.
Most of the time I get shot down because they are taken or they dont feel like talking. Doesn't bother me, I leave them alone, depending on how the conversation goes. There are also plenty of flakes, but I got used to that a long time ago.

I will say that I am in the top range of attractive men, and tend to get checked out often. When that happens, I approach.

I go after attractive women my age. At this age though, only a few of them are looking for a relationship, so it's a tough market, given the fact that there aren't many attractive women.

Also, i am the opposite, I don't feel comfortable approaching working people or people at work.

With that said I got someone's number today. Hopefully it will lead to something, but you know how many women play games.

Also I don't tolerate women who play games. So that also a reason why my dry spells tend to have a bit of length to them.

Old 11-07-2012, 07:40 PM

22,387 posts, read 29,507,923 times
Yes and that's why I have a stockade of AA batteries..

Old 11-07-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Have you ever considered living like a chastise monk?
It will bring a change to your life.

Old 11-07-2012, 07:46 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,680,876 times
Quote:

You look attractive in your avatar. Why not post a profile on any dating site and pick from the 50,000 guys courting you?

Old 11-07-2012, 07:48 PM

22,387 posts, read 29,507,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
You look attractive in your avatar. Why not post a profile on any dating site and pick from the 50,000 guys courting you?
Avatar?? That's me dear in the flesh..

And I have posted on online dating sites and have had nothing but nightmare dates..I'd rather stick to the batteries and my cat

Old 11-07-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Avatar?? That's me dear in the flesh..
I know. Avatar doesn't mean somebody else

Quote:
And I have posted on online dating sites and have had nothing but nightmare dates..I'd rather stick to the batteries and my cat

Come to Chicago, I'll treat you like a queen

Old 11-07-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I know. Avatar doesn't mean somebody else

Come to Chicago, I'll treat you like a queen
I don't think you can, it's pretty hard to actually treat a woman like royalty.

Old 11-07-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I don't think you can, it's pretty hard to actually treat a woman like royalty.

Just an exaggeration

I am very nice to everybody, regardless of anything else
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships