Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 07:31 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,054,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBeamDreams View Post
there must be a way to make some improvements and be more more desirable. (apart from surgery)

nothing wrong with wanting to improve and make an effort.

go to the gym?
eat better food?
expensive clothes?

what would help?

post some ideas
From what I know its like because I have been through it aswell as other average Joe's I know who had difficulty landing any woman from 4s to a solid 10. Going to the gym helps, you don't want to look buff but at least try to look athletic which may help increase your sec appeal this goes for both fat and puny shaped men. Attire also helps as well. During the spring and fall I dress pretty comfortably or if I go out at functions or a night club or lounge the right clothes will help me attract a woman if Im luckyclothing plus the right cologne. I suggest Creed cologne virtiver smells real good and last a long time. I don't think eating right is gonna help a person look attractive unless your seeking a fitness chick especially in certain areas of America with liberial vegan yoga conformist chicks like Manhattan, Sf, Austin TX, Seattle or Portland Oregon who like Vegan guys.

The op failed to touch on certain stuff for unattractive men to lure women. If a man is unattractive you not only have to improve himself physically but also mentally with confidence and knowledge like earning a degrree.

Another way is to improve your self financially. Money talks and a guy with money unattractive or not will lure women regardless. Another way is to have really attractive job. Last another to attract women is through life possessions like material goods, house, apt or a nice town car.

I hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2012, 07:34 AM

464 posts, read 479,585 times
Become Wealthy cause paper bags do not work.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:49 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,683,776 times
hang 20 dollar bills out of your pocket

Old 11-16-2012, 07:50 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Wear a sign that says "I have a great personality!"

Nothing you can do besides the obvious which is plastic surgery if you are truly that ugly.

Last edited by Doll Eyes; 11-16-2012 at 07:58 AM..

Old 11-16-2012, 07:56 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times

Otherwise be confident and or interact with (average to your eyes) women.

Old 11-16-2012, 08:12 AM

1,142 posts, read 2,133,210 times
Always look neat and clean including your clothes. Be polite and act like a gentleman, that goes a long way. Be a good conversationalist but also be a good listener which includes asking question with whom you are speaking to but not private type questions. Do not slouch when you stand or sit. Do not insult anyone. Smile a lot, happy looking people seem more approachable. Do not tell offensive jokes. If your hairstyle isn't too terrific or needs updating ask for a recommendation for a hair stylist from friends. Never chew and talk with your mouth full. Never swear or curse.
Thats about it. I don't feel its all about looks as most of the young people today do, to me its all about the man.

Old 11-16-2012, 08:23 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,102,386 times
Confidence and personality aren't things a man can do to LOOK more attractive. Talking pure exterior.

I think women focus on face and height pretty much.

This thread would be very useful for women who wish they could attract more or better looking guys though.

Old 11-16-2012, 08:24 AM

2,779 posts, read 5,502,464 times
Confidence, health, manners, kindness, and a sense of humor, are in my opinion the most attractive qualities in man. A nice wardrobe isn't as important to me as someone who seems like they care about what they look like. A perfect body isn't necessary but attention to overall health says a lot about how someone feels about themselves.

Old 11-16-2012, 08:28 AM

6,563 posts, read 12,061,093 times
I think that women, especially when they get older, choose personality over looks. Ugly men have it easier than ugly women.

Old 11-16-2012, 08:32 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBeamDreams View Post
there must be a way to make some improvements and be more more desirable. (apart from surgery)

nothing wrong with wanting to improve and make an effort.

go to the gym?
eat better food?
expensive clothes?

what would help?

post some ideas
Always be well groomed. Nice trimmed hair, long or short hair as long as it is clean and combed. Wear the clothes that suit your body type. Some guys look great in just jeans and t-shirts. If you look better w/ more, wear a rugged looking jacket coat...leather, or tweed.(over the t-shirt, or button down shirt)..Wear nice jeans, faded is nice too or khaki's. Decent shoes.
Have your teeth cleaned couple times a year, keep them as white as possible.
Choose a nice fragrance...doesn't have to be expensive. My son wears vaseline men's lotion, dark blue bottle...it smells so clean and nice...I even borrow it occasionally lol. Point is, smell nice, but not over powering.
Look at some men, Tommy Lee Jones...not your typical handsome guy....but he has a rugged good looks that women love. There are many examples.
Check out some of the women's magazine's....They show lots of fashions, pay attention to what they have the men wearing...Also, read some of those women's article's...improve your knowledge about what women care about.
Try these suggestions...Hope they help. Let us know. Good luck to You, jannd

Last edited by JanND; 11-16-2012 at 09:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships