Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2013, 01:55 PM

36,795 posts, read 31,043,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
Could you imagine having to take care of some dude and a chicks kid that is not yours? HAHAHAHA that would suck so hard. Think of all the money you would waste. Ugh. I would leave the kids smack dab where they stood if I got news like that. Even if it was a Zoo, Walmart, Six Flags, who cares. Call the mom and tell her where she and the father can pick up their kids and move on.

Only a cuckhold sits there and takes that junk.
And there it is.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:59 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,780,200 times
Quote:
Could you imagine having to take care of some dude and a chicks kid that is not yours? HAHAHAHA that would suck so hard. Think of all the money you would waste. Ugh. I would leave the kids smack dab where they stood if I got news like that. Even if it was a Zoo, Walmart, Six Flags, who cares. Call the mom and tell her where she and the father can pick up their kids and move on.

Haven't you said repeatedly that you despise children and don't want any? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall you've been very outspoken about it. How in the world would you ever end up in that situation in the first place?

Old 01-15-2013, 01:59 PM

22 posts, read 38,463 times
Quote:

Lol are you serious?

Yeah sure the mom is wrong, but those kids are innocent and they share a connection with the father.

Okay wait, perhaps if this really happened to you, your opinion would be different.

Me myself, I have no kids but if this had to happen to me I would seriously resent the 'mother' but I would still maintain a relationship with those children.

Remember they are innocent. She however, is not.

It's not about taking care of another dude's kids. It's not about sperm wars. It's about whether you are human enough to consider those children (who you grew up) yours, regardless.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:01 PM

36,795 posts, read 31,043,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Perhaps a mendatory paternity test, would allow this society to finaly admit to some truths about both genders and their behaviors.

"According to scientists, women naturally seek out alpha males to impregnate them (as it's assumed that alpha males have the best genes) and then they look for beta males to take care of them. They can't help it, it's driven by their instincts and hormones: article:http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...e-women?page=1
video: look up human instincts part 2 video from ***"
Well one, this is an article written by a magazine journalist. I hate to disagree, but most people today still fall in love, get married and have children together. People are doing this later in life and the majority of women also have careers and work so they are not being taken care of. I really dont think there is much scouting for an "alpha male" getting prego dumping him then marrying a "beta male" to take care of you and child. You guys like to think this is common or natural, but its not. I think mandatory paternity test would show what we already know, people cheat, always have always will. That we hide these indiscretions to protect our families and honor, always have, always will.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:03 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,791,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaguy View Post
Lol are you serious?

Yeah sure the mom is wrong, but those kids are innocent and they share a connection with the father.

Okay wait, perhaps if this really happened to you, your opinion would be different.

Me myself, I have no kids but if this had to happen to me I would seriously resent the 'mother' but I would still maintain a relationship with those children.

Remember they are innocent. She however, is not.

It's not about taking care of another dude's kids. It's not about sperm wars. It's about whether you are human enough to consider those children (who you grew up) yours, regardless.
Human beings are capable of unspeakable cruelty. I've seen it with my own eyes. I would have no problem walking away. I would not even let it sit on my mind.

You notice how all these chicks won't mention that the actual mother and father should have owned up and raised their children? You even got these chicks who think the guy was in the wrong for getting the test in the first place.

Just chicken heads a squackin, as my boss says. Squackin away but not saying anything new. Pick and choose where you accept blatant cruelty. It is in our genetic nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Haven't you said repeatedly that you despise children and don't want any? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall you've been very outspoken about it. How in the world would you ever end up in that situation in the first place?
Save that stuff for a Philosophy 101 class at COD or some damn place.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:05 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,708,333 times
Quote:
Human beings are capable of unspeakable cruelty. I've seen it with my own eyes. I would have no problem walking away. I would not even let it sit on my mind.

You notice how all these chicks won't mention that the actual mother and father should have owned up and raised their children? You even got these chicks who think the guy was in the wrong for getting the test in the first place.

Just chicken heads a squackin, as my boss says. Squackin away but not saying anything new. Pick and choose where you accept blatant cruelty. It is in our genetic nature.
Agreed, humans are naturally barbaric creatures and to get all self-righteous by portraying a false sense of civility is foolish.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:17 PM

1,344 posts, read 4,772,694 times
35 pages!

Old 01-15-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Agreed, humans are naturally barbaric creatures and to get all self-righteous by portraying a false sense of civility is foolish.
Yes, you are correct but you must understand you have a choice. Because of that, nature is taken out of the equation.

I won't BS you and say it doesn't happen, I'm just saying it shouldn't.

Multiple wrongs do not make a right and there has to be someone at some point, who knows better and makes the decision to not continue the trend.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:23 PM

677 posts, read 1,195,733 times
I'm sure women don't like the idea of mandatory paternity tests but everyone has the right to know the truth. If you don't have anything to hide, why are all women so against paternity tests?

If it wasn't for my age I would have done a vasectomy ages ago. No one is trapping me with this trick.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN View Post
I'm sure women don't like the idea of mandatory paternity tests but everyone has the right to know the truth. If you don't have anything to hide, why are all women so against paternity tests?

If it wasn't for my age I would have done a vasectomy ages ago. No one is trapping me with this trick.
This I agree with.

Look, this shouldn't be looked at with the conclusion that ALL women are cheaters and cannot be trusted. That certainly is not the case. This is not why we should do this.

This should be looked at from the viewpoint of a man who may or may not have his doubts but cannot make the request without offending the mother of his child. Without implying distrust and infidelity on her part.

By making this mandatory the good women have nothing to worry about and the fathers don't have to worry about proposing this test which could have a negative effect on the current relationship.

By making this mandatory there is no finger pointing. No implication of distrust. Just a regulation that everyone follows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.