Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 07:18 AM

4 posts, read 7,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffael View Post
I'd rather have my future girlfriend lie to me about how many men she slept with than tell me she slept with over 20 different dudes.

Yes, I'm very serious.
True, she's gonna lie anyways to avoid being dumped over and over again.

As far as her situation, she decided not to tell him at all and if it somehow ever comes out, she will make up a number. Though it doesn't seem like her man wants to know since he never asked her about it. The only thing he knows is he obviously isn't her first.

Or is it relating to age; they're both 27 years old. From what I heard, many times the older a man gets, the less he focus on looking for virgin women or those with few partner to the point he no longer ask her about her number; he just assumes she has prior relationships and just doesn't wanna know anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 07:24 AM

4 posts, read 7,040 times
Otherwise, if they spend years desperately looking for that specific woman with very few experience or virgin, what would be the chance of finding her at this point esp if she's in her late 20's? Maybe they're find her but it's going to be a very difficult search. I heard some of those types of women are picky too.

I guess at some point, they get tired and try to see other things such as ''Is she pretty and a nice person in general''.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:43 AM

192 posts, read 381,956 times
I don't care if she has slept with 15 men if all of these were boyfriends etc..

I DO care if she has had lots of one night stands.... in my mind it goes "I had to do this and this to get her to sleep with me while some random dude just had to talk some **** to her and got the same result"

I know it's a very messed up way of thinking and it can be linked to insecurity but I'll be damned if lots of other guys don't feel the same way

Old 01-16-2013, 07:50 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,989,456 times
Quote:
lol @ people in here believing it's impossible to have slept with 300 women..

it's called Thailand..... and all you need is a pale skin and European / Western looks to get laid.. I'm not talking about hookers either

they'll sleep with you, get you coffee in the morning and then text you for months to come asking how you're doing etc. it's sad but it's reality.
yup, it's really not an accomplishment. any young white guy like me will have thai women tossing themselves at him.

and they are not hookers in the sense of being a prostitute.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:51 AM

Quote:
I don't care if she has slept with 15 men if all of these were boyfriends etc..

I DO care if she has had lots of one night stands.... in my mind it goes "I had to do this and this to get her to sleep with me while some random dude just had to talk some **** to her and got the same result"

I know it's a very messed up way of thinking and it can be linked to insecurity but I'll be damned if lots of other guys don't feel the same way
HTH can you find out if a woman has many one night stands. They wont tell you the truth.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:02 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,589 times
You can convey your past without giving a number. Just say something about having some wild times in the past, doing a lot of things you regret/having some maturing experiences/get that party mentality out of the way and now you're older and wiser and happier for it.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:04 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,701,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieOca View Post
My friend's older sister (who is also my friend) is about to get married in December but the guy doesn't really know about her promiscuous past during her youthful years. This was years before she met him and she was single then but she'd changed.

Her number is obviously on the double digit but she never revealed this to him and he never asked either. If I were her, I would probably not say anything about it. I think the past is the past and what matter is what person you're now.

However, she expressed her concerns about what to say if he one day were to find out from someone else or throught other sources. She loves him so much, she doesn't want to lose him. We all know she never cheated on him.

This is what I don't get. If a man had a promiscuous past, we should accept that it's in the past and forget it but yet a woman is branded for life and must lie her way through (by never revealing this) in order for her to form a relationship, get marry one day and have kids, even when she really changed and has been faithful since.
Umm..i was very naughty in my earlier years...so no! hahahah

Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 AM

192 posts, read 381,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
HTH can you find out if a woman has many one night stands. They wont tell you the truth.
trick her into believing she can tell you everything and you won't judge her no matter what

I have actually been in relationships that consisted of total and complete honesty

looking back on it we overestimated ourselves and our presumed maturity and it did more damage than good

Old 01-16-2013, 08:51 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,919,153 times
I tend to follow the "less history more mystery" philosophy when it comes to sexual pasts. I couldn't care less who a woman was with before me. I care that she's with me now. This is the kind of stuff that matters to insecure adolescents, not well-adjusted adults.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:27 AM

Quote:
trick her into believing she can tell you everything and you won't judge her no matter what

I have actually been in relationships that consisted of total and complete honesty

looking back on it we overestimated ourselves and our presumed maturity and it did more damage than good
very good comment.

i dont really wanna know to tell you the truth.

do you really wanna know your wife got tag teamed in college by two dudes from the basketball team?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships