Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 07:55 AM

677 posts, read 1,196,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPollard View Post
Another live-with-parents virgin who is obsessed with bodybuilding?
Why is there a problem with it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 07:56 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,624,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is a misconception. Women don't really notice if a guy's muscular or not, and they don't like overly-muscular guys. Work on your low self-esteem. That'll pay off a lot better. If you get muscular, you'll still be stuck wit the same depressive personality. It won't work.
Actualy, working out has incredible psychological and physiological benefits. Its the most common doctor suggested lifestyle change for those dealing with depression.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:56 AM

354 posts, read 518,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPollard View Post
Another live-with-parents virgin who is obsessed with bodybuilding?
LOL... brahmabull the 2nd? the dude is currently getting laid though... or so he wants us to think.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:17 AM

264 posts, read 310,354 times
If one of his handles writes it online, it must be true!

Old 01-16-2013, 08:19 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,800,380 times
I don't know what you're doing wrong because college is a veritable orgy.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:19 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,086,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediocre View Post
That's right college is keeping me from getting laid.

I have heard of guys choose to focus on their studies instead of relationships in college, but blaming being in college for not getting laid? What?

Being in college is a TERRIFIC environment for developing intimate relationships. College generally is comprised of a student body of late teen to young 20 somethings, with lots of hormones, in a close environment, with dorm rooms, town houses, complete with parties, meeting places, etc, all of which generally facilitiate relationships. Not hinder them.

The rest of your post is just a pitty party. If your not happy with your current life situation, make changes. No job? Get one. Hate living at home? Dorm at the school, or get some friends together to rent a place. Don't want to take a girl home to your place? Go to her's.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:22 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,621,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
I love big arms. Nothing gets me hot faster than a pair of nicely sculpted biceps.
You are right, if a guy is not on hormone muscle therapy, the size of biceps is a good predictor of his testosterone levels. Don't expect much of "maleness" from the muscle-less guys.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,310,043 times
Life is about making choices. If you choose to go to college, which is commendable....but, cannot afford to rent your own place because you do not have a job...That is a personal choice. And, believe me, there is so much more to being in a viable relationship than just getting laid. Karma may be at work here until you develop a more mature attitude...
But, take it from this old gal....You are only a few years away from finishing probably the best and first of many life choices. Getting your education is forever....Hang in there. And, truthfully....waiting on a relationship until you have your own place is a choice...You could have a relationship without a place of your own. Think about this.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,221,502 times
College is awesome but not every guy is getting laid at the rate they say in the movies. Some guys don't get laid at all.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:33 AM

29,781 posts, read 34,577,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I don't know what you're doing wrong because college is a veritable orgy.
I know, right?* Doesn't sound like the OP has any friends, has joined any study groups or clubs or has in any way made his presence known to his target demographic.

* there are of course plenty of people in college who aren't getting laid on the regular, but at no time will you be surrounded by other young, single people as you are in college.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships