Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 10:56 PM

32 posts, read 77,094 times

Advertisements

That's right college is keeping me from getting laid. The fact that I don't have a job, or much of any social value is the reason I am not confident. I also don't have a place of my own, yet. I would not be able to bring any girls in since I live in a small apartment with my parents and brother. There's just no way I'll be losing my virginity in this current scenario I find myself in.

If only brothels would be legal in the states I'd just pay for sex and become more confident in myself and with women. I need to have my own life before I can have a girlfriend, while people who go away for college can screw whenever they want because they live with each other.

I tell you, if I had my own life I'd be picking up random chicks in the street. But I just don't see the point in having a relationship If I still live with my parents. I have no value, and this bothers me greatly.

Is my thinking flawed or should I suppress myself now then go crazy after I graduate? I want to add i'm bothered because I am 21 years old been going to college since 2009, but looking at 3 more years of schooling and staying at home, career-less.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 10:58 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,871,505 times
Forget women. You need a therapist

Old 01-15-2013, 10:58 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediocre View Post
That's right college is keeping me from getting laid. The fact that I don't have a job, or much of any social value is the reason I am not confident. I also don't have a place of my own, yet. I would not be able to bring any girls in since I live in a small apartment with my parents and brother. There's just no way I'll be losing my virginity in this current scenario I find myself in.

If only brothels would be legal in the states I'd just pay for sex and become more confident in myself and with women. I need to have my own life before I can have a girlfriend, while people who go away for college can screw whenever they want because they live with each other.

I tell you, if I had my own life I'd be picking up random chicks in the street. But I just don't see the point in having a relationship If I still live with my parents. I have no value, and this bothers me greatly.

Is my thinking flawed or should I suppress myself now then go crazy after I graduate? I want to add i'm bothered because I am 21 years old been going to college since 2009, but looking at 3 more years of schooling and staying at home, career-less.
Some women have apartments

Old 01-15-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Forget women. You need a therapist
Haha, thanks for the laugh my friend.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:09 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,118 times
Quote:

If you are so cavalier about "picking up chicks in the street" and taking them home to bang them, maybe you should keep your twig and berries in your shorts until you complete college. You will thanks yourself when you're 40 and won't have random, scabby flare-ups.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:11 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,078 times
I laugh out loud every time someone says 'twig and berries.' Maybe I have Peter Pan syndrome...

Old 01-15-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
If you are so cavalier about "picking up chicks in the street" and taking them home to bang them, maybe you should keep your twig and berries in your shorts until you complete college. You will thanks yourself when you're 40 and won't have random, scabby flare-ups.
It's not only about sex, but it may seem like it. It's my entire lack of social value. It's an enigma to me. There are highschool students getting more action than me. I've thought about going to clubs to get pictures of me in cool settings to pimp out whatever online profile I may have like okcupid or facebook. In both those sites my pages are pretty abandoned since they are embarrassing and shameful to me. I guess my problem is I don't want the girl to learn how much I suck.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:21 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,300,209 times
Quote:
I guess my problem is I don't want the girl to learn how much I suck.
You could do a lot of elaborate work to make it seem as if you don't suck.
Or
you could stop sucking

Old 01-15-2013, 11:24 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,578,384 times
Quote:
It's not only about sex, but it may seem like it. It's my entire lack of social value. It's an enigma to me. There are highschool students getting more action than me. I've thought about going to clubs to get pictures of me in cool settings to pimp out whatever online profile I may have like okcupid or facebook. In both those sites my pages are pretty abandoned since they are embarrassing and shameful to me. I guess my problem is I don't want the girl to learn how much I suck.
Maybe you are too self aware. Take at least one day off a week from your studies and go have a beer or two at the most popular college bar. Make sure you have no motive other than hanging out and getting to know anyone you run into. If you are not into drinking do it anyways and just get a water on the rocks.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:24 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,118 times
Quote:
Honestly, there is no worse "suckage" than low self-esteem. ****, man, at least act like you don't suck.

Look, this whole "sex with a female" thing is not all that difficult to figure out, just be normal. If a female senses any sort of weirdness or self-esteem issues, you may as well just walk away, because it's going nowhere.

Just focus on school, when it's time to get laid, it will happen. Or hell, go to Craigslist personals section if you need it that bad.

Happy hunting, Andy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships