Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 10:51 AM

5,988 posts, read 10,497,528 times

Advertisements

The evidence points to her having cheated on you. She's either worth confronting in an effort to work it out, or she's not, in which case leave or kick her out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 10:52 AM

12,332 posts, read 17,185,155 times
Wow you left out that major detail! this is way inappropriate and you need to reconsider if this is something you want to continue to be involved in. Photos like these are not sent between friends as a joke. They have either been together behind your back or or planning it. Sorry you had to find it but you have a right to know the truth, And it's sure out here now.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:54 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,787,572 times
The bad part is that she forwarded said penis pics to her email in order to save them for later. This suggests to me that they were not unsolicited penis pics.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:55 AM

1,324 posts, read 2,017,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Anyone who sends or willingly receives penis pics is someone I would not want to be in a relationship with.

In your case, this finding is very bad news, and you are within your rights to leave her without explanation.
100% Agree but I would go further and just finish it ASAP. Print out the pics, write "enjoy" on them, make sure you put it in her hand/purse, and tell her to f-off, maybe even throw her the finger, and don't look back. You have shown your weakness by even asking what you should do here on CD and indicating they you "crossed the line".

Sorry, but you need to man up on this one. Really, just ask yourself what would a woman do in your situation??? Surely she would blow up and tell you to f-off too, so don't do anything less.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:59 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,926,464 times
Man up, show her the pics and ask her, "what's this?" If she tries to divert this to you invading her computer, which she will, tell her you had suspicious as proven by those pics, and not to change the subject. I have friends of the opposite sex and don't send them pics of my private parts. Friends of mine of the opposite sex don't send me pics of themselves naked. I mean, who does that?

Old 02-17-2013, 11:02 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,074,583 times
Seems you have 3 options. 1 - do/ say nothing (which I don't recommend)
2- tell her all you know without mentioning looking on her computer and what you found there. "You're out late here and there, the energy between us is odd, and when I drove by where you were supposed to be, there was no one there"
or 3- tell her all , including you saw the penis pics on her computer.
option 3 would be a time saver. If she wants to be free to mess around with that penis , you're not helping yourself by delaying finding out.
If that turns out to be the case, leave with dignity. Just say ok and wish her luck. There was a reason it didn't work with this guy previously. Be cool.
And best of luck to you too.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:03 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,114,767 times
I don't really understand what you are asking here. Do you want advice on what to do? Dump her.

You don't owe her an explanation at all. You aren't married to her so there is no reason to try and work things out. You felt you were justified in searching through her computer, she felt she was justified in cheating behind your back. I can't see how this would be repaired.

As for making a scene when you leave...I think that's kind of childish and makes you look like a horses ass. Just break up with her. "This isn't working out for me, have a great life" and walk off. In my opinion, that will hurt her worse. She'll always wonder WTF happened.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:05 AM

1,839 posts, read 3,074,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prophead View Post
Thansk for the quick feedback.

He's a guy she used to work with and has since kept in touch with. The photos were of his privates.

I was half-tempted to take replace the pics of his with some of mine and leave it at that...
lol. IDK about this but it's funny. I thought it was an ex for some reason. You do need to talk to her or you could replace the pics and see if she initiates a conversation, but I don't think it's likely to get solved that way.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:06 AM

1,324 posts, read 2,017,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastwomanstanding View Post
Just say ok and wish her luck....Be cool.
And best of luck to you too.
Major league bad advice from a woman trying to persuade a guy to use a double standard. I know of no woman in his situation who would just say "okay, i wish you luck" and cooly walk away. No way, not after a three year committed/exclusive relationship. She would blow up to the point of me thinking I may need to call the cops just to defuse the situation. You know that as well as I do.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:10 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,114,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Clean View Post
Major league bad advice from a woman try to persuade a guy on a double standard. I know of no woman who would say "okay, i will you luck" and cooly walk out. No way, not after a three year relationship. She would blow up to the point of me thinking I man need to call the cops just to defuse the situation. You know that as well as I do.
You don't think like a woman.

If a man walked out on me with little to no explanation that would hurt MUCH worse and drive me freakin' nuts, more so than if there was a reason, fight, issue...etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships