Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 08:35 PM

968 posts, read 1,138,381 times

Advertisements

In high school I took a girl to the County 4H Fair. I got sick on some nasty burgers. My gut was rumbling. On the way home, on a long stretch of county road out in the middle of nowhere, I felt a mega dump come on. lol I had to go bad.... Nowhere to stop. I floored my truck and hit speeds of 80+ trying to get to the truckstop or home. All of a sudden out of nowhere, I see this outhouse just off the road out in a field. It was for the farmer and his helpers to use. I jam on the brakes and come to a skidding stop. I smoked the tires and left black marks even. lol I bailed out and barely got the truck shut off before letting out the clutch in 1st. It chugged a little bit. lol I ran like the wind and pretty much jumped on the seat. I blew my freaking ass out in there. ROTF

When I got done, no TP was there....Oh man, now what do I do? lol I took off my boxers and used them. Then I pitched them and went commando back to the truck. HaHaHa

She said is everything alright? lol Yeah, but now this zipper is killing me.

Dear God, who could ask for such bad luck while on a date? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2013, 08:46 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Uh, I can't really remember if I've done anything really embarrassing on a date. Going to hold hands or for a kiss and getting rebuffed is fairly embarrassing though, to me.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:47 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2RLK45 View Post
In high school I took a girl to the County 4H Fair. I got sick on some nasty burgers. My gut was rumbling. On the way home, on a long stretch of county road out in the middle of nowhere, I felt a mega dump come on. lol I had to go bad.... Nowhere to stop. I floored my truck and hit speeds of 80+ trying to get to the truckstop or home. All of a sudden out of nowhere, I see this outhouse just off the road out in a field. It was for the farmer and his helpers to use. I jam on the brakes and come to a skidding stop. I smoked the tires and left black marks even. lol I bailed out and barely got the truck shut off before letting out the clutch in 1st. It chugged a little bit. lol I ran like the wind and pretty much jumped on the seat. I blew my freaking ass out in there. ROTF

When I got done, no TP was there....Oh man, now what do I do? lol I took off my boxers and used them. Then I pitched them and went commando back to the truck. HaHaHa

She said is everything alright? lol Yeah, but now this zipper is killing me.

Dear God, who could ask for such bad luck while on a date? lol
Oh sugar I think you would win if this had been a contest. Yikes, now that's embarrassing!!

Old 03-23-2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I was at the movie theatre with a date and had to go to the bathroom. Well he was on the end seat and before he had a chance to move, I tried to jump over him. Well I miss judged where his legs were and fell on his lap. I quick sat up and jumped over to the steps . I told him sorry. And that I had to pee. I was so embarrassed that I hid for a bit in the bathroom. Then came back. Him jumping up so I could sit. As I settled in my seat, he was snickering a lot.
That's so cute yet, embarrassing. Thanks for sharing.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:49 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
Oh sugar I think you would win if this had been a contest. Yikes, now that's embarrassing!!
I would of been freaked that he was speeding like all hell.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Uh, I can't really remember if I've done anything really embarrassing on a date. Going to hold hands or for a kiss and getting rebuffed is fairly embarrassing though, to me.
I don't know why a girl would do this since you are so cute in all your profile pics. Silly women, they didn't deserve you anyway.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:54 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
I don't know why a girl would do this since you are so cute in all your profile pics. Silly women, they didn't deserve you anyway.
He is a very cute young man. His dates were stupid.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
I would of been freaked that he was speeding like all hell.
Yeah, you're right I didn't think about that. You're a quicker thinker than I am. I was just recalling how hard it is to hold in a real bomb. This is because I went to Walmart one afternoon after taking 3 Ex-Lax. I read on the box how many to take but thought I was more stuffed up than that. It hit me as I was pushing my cart down the middle isle. Yikes.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
He is a very cute young man. His dates were stupid.
I agree.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:58 PM

968 posts, read 1,138,381 times
Quote:
That's so cute yet, embarrassing. Thanks for sharing.
I was 16, it was very embarrassing.

Probably had food poisoning...I was sick a few days later still.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships