Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 08:58 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
Yeah, you're right I didn't think about that. You're a quicker thinker than I am. I was just recalling how hard it is to hold in a real bomb. This is because I went to Walmart one afternoon after taking 3 Ex-Lax. I read on the box how many to take but thought I was more stuffed up than that. It hit me as I was pushing my cart down the middle isle. Yikes.
Lmao! Omg eww!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2013, 08:59 PM

968 posts, read 1,138,381 times
Quote:
Yeah, you're right I didn't think about that. You're a quicker thinker than I am. I was just recalling how hard it is to hold in a real bomb. This is because I went to Walmart one afternoon after taking 3 Ex-Lax. I read on the box how many to take but thought I was more stuffed up than that. It hit me as I was pushing my cart down the middle isle. Yikes.
Well, I could have crapped my pants. That would have been even worse.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:03 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txaquarius View Post
This is an easy one. I was on a date w/this guy. Thank goodness I really didn't like the guy that much, I was just dating him to make another guy I really didn't care about jealous. I was working graveyard shift, I guess I was bored. Anyhoo, I had the most horrendous gas imaginable. Silent, but extremely deadly!! It is embarrassing to even talk about. I have never before or since had any kind of problem like that. I can't figure out what happened to this day. He was a trooper though. He did not even say anything. He did mention it later. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he was totally cool about it. It was sooo horrible!!!
Similar story, but I was on the receiving end. After dinner and hanging out downtown, I end up in this girl's apartment and we begin making out on her sofa. She curls up in my lap and we are on our way! At one point she leaned forward to pick up a wine glass off the floor and as she did she farted on me! She was so embarrassed! I didn't know if I should laugh (which was what I really wanted to do) or play it cool and say, "It's okay." I went somewhere in between: I chuckled and when she apologized and expressed her embarrassment I insisted that it was no big deal.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2RLK45 View Post
Well, I could have crapped my pants. That would have been even worse.

Yeah I laughed. Ya crazy nut.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:05 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Quote:
Gosh, I hope you made it to the ladies' room on time.

"ATTENTION WAL-MART ASSOCIATES, CLEAN UP ON ISLE 4, PLEASE! CLEAN UP ON ISLE 4!"

Old 03-23-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Gosh, I hope you made it to the ladies' room on time.

"ATTENTION WAL-MART ASSOCIATES, CLEAN UP ON ISLE 4, PLEASE! CLEAN UP ON ISLE 4!"
Hahaha. ...ewwwwwwwwwww!

Old 03-23-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yeah I laughed. Ya crazy nut.
To this day if something doesn't smell or taste right with food, I won't eat it. Spoiled meat or uncooked meat has a gamey taste to it. Remember the last time? lol

I got a chicken sandwich at White Castle about a year ago, one bite into it......this isn't cooked.

I sent it back and got another. The manager raked the kid cooking over the coals for it. You're gonna get someone sick or killed Jr.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:22 PM

2,707 posts, read 2,838,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txaquarius View Post
This is an easy one. I was on a date w/this guy. Thank goodness I really didn't like the guy that much, I was just dating him to make another guy I really didn't care about jealous. I was working graveyard shift, I guess I was bored. Anyhoo, I had the most horrendous gas imaginable. Silent, but extremely deadly!! It is embarrassing to even talk about. I have never before or since had any kind of problem like that. I can't figure out what happened to this day. He was a trooper though. He did not even say anything. He did mention it later. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he was totally cool about it. It was sooo horrible!!!

Lucky he didn't strike a match. The date might have been a flaming disaster.....

Old 03-23-2013, 09:24 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
On my first job, when we were leaving and I was turning and waving good-bye to a guy I liked there, I walked into an air conditioner.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
On my first job, when we were leaving and I was turning and waving good-bye to a guy I liked there, I walked into an air conditioner.
Did you knock the condensing unit over and kink the lines?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships