Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2013, 02:30 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,911,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
Are you KIDDING me???? I am single woman and work VERY hard to take care of my son. Stop being so self-righteous already and get over yourself.

Categorizing and judging everyone based on a select few people is wrong. Get irritated all you want but you have some issues that you serioulsy need to address.
I will get over myself when dads stop contacting me. Yes I do judge having kids out of wedlock and will continue to do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Nah, traditional men do their half of the housework. In fact if they have to take out the garbage twice in one day more than their half! bwaa ha ha. Ok that was bad.
If they don't do their share I am not doing their share. Since we both work we both do chores.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
By your logic - I guess if you were excellent, you'd be married already.
I am excellent but picky. If I was a horrible spouse I'd be divorced. I refuse to settle.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollydo View Post
You amaze me, because you spent your youngers years sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry, living in the idea of immorality, but that was A-ok, now, you sit in judgement of others.

And, talk about a man with baggage...Taco man comes with a full set...a failing business and a suitcase full of momma.
I didn't sleep around in my younger years, just that I was more open to sleeping to some of them. I haven't had that many partners (less than 10). Sure Taco Man has baggage but less than a guy with kids.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:38 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,217,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I am excellent but picky. If I was a horrible spouse I'd be divorced. I refuse to settle.
Hopeless. You are absolutely hopeless.

Good luck with your depressive, alcoholic taco man who lives with his mom.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:42 PM

24 posts, read 29,103 times
Quote:
I'd rather support his mom (which I wouldn't do since that is his job)than an exwife. If I marry him his mom becomes my family but an exwife would not be my family nor would kids.
Fortunately, the divorced dads of this world are truly blessed to not have you consider them, as their children would surely suffer. I have never in my life read anything like the drivel you post. Especially that you used to sleep around, but are now perfect and God forgives you, but no one else. Absolutely hilarious, you cannot possibly be a real person, this is made up to see how people react.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFarles View Post
Fortunately, the divorced dads of this world are truly blessed to not have you consider them, as their children would surely suffer. I have never in my life read anything like the drivel you post. Especially that you used to sleep around, but are now perfect and God forgives you, but no one else. Absolutely hilarious, you cannot possibly be a real person, this is made up to see how people react.
I never slept around but nice try. Good I am glad those men won't contact me, I don't want to pay for their choices. I never said I was perfect but am not divorced nor do I have kids out of wedlock so yes I do judge those who made those choices. The kids are suffering because the dads made horrible choices yet expect me to take up the slack.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:45 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,695,604 times
Quote:
Men are looking for companionship especially as they get older and so am I. That's what I bring as do they. Everything else falls into place.
Companionship only carries people who have the kind of disposition that makes others want to be around them. You are too judgmental to pull that off, hence your being middle aged and still husband shopping. I suggest you take a cooking class.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:51 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,418,811 times
Um, OP, why do you post on here? Everyone here uniformly thinks you've got serious issues. NO ONE thinks you have a sane, healthy or rational outlook. But you continue to post and dismiss any and all advice that you receive.

Of course, honestly, someone could just as easily ask us why we bang our heads against the brick wall of your delusions.

My excuse is that I'm having a slow day at work.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:53 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,296,232 times
And yet the title of the thread is "If he doesn't marry me, no one will". And we're the ones that have problems.

OP, I've never, ever seen someone so willing to make the pieces fit, regardless of the scenario. He's never been married. As far as I can tell, that's his stellar quality. I will say it again. O.M.G.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships