Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2013, 11:29 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,003,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
If you're getting a lot of answers you don't like, it is because the nature of your problem is so odd. I mean, who gets hit on by gay men all the time? Not once in a blue moon, not once every so often, but all the time. It is just so strange. If you really are getting hit on gay men all the the time, I have to believe that, in some way you are unaware of, you are giving off the impression that you're gay. Ask a gay man you trust about this. I bet they will point out stuff you didn't even know you were doing.

Exactly, it is not normal for a straight man to get hit on in public by a gay man all the time unless he looks gay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 02:00 PM

11 posts, read 77,874 times
Lol

Old 05-18-2013, 02:12 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,606,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Exactly, it is not normal for a straight man to get hit on in public by a gay man all the time unless he looks gay.
Maybe he lives in an area of NYC with a large gay population?

Old 05-18-2013, 02:39 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Maybe he lives in an area of NYC with a large gay population?
Naw, It is some vibe that he is giving off if he is getting hit on all of the time by gay men. Hell I have been in gay clubs with some girls that frequent there and I don't hit on all of the time.

Hey, maybe I'm not as sexy as I thought that I was

Old 05-18-2013, 02:45 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,344,724 times
Quote:
Let me break this down.

I am not interested in NEGATIVE ATTENTION and that's what being hit on by a gay man is to me. I would be upset also if i was hit on by a ugly woman so it does not make me a homophobe to be upset that I received attention from a gay guy.

Below is what I would consider negative attention

Hit on by ugly women
Hit on by Old women
Hit on by gay men

The End
The only thing I would consider negative attention is the gay man part.

Ugly women, hmmm... It is subjective. Who knows what would make up an ugly woman. I have run into some good looking ugly women.

Old woman. I would honestly take it as a compliment. It would be a little harder for her to get with me, though. But if she manages, I'd make her feel young.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:49 PM

2,186 posts, read 2,919,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
I have run into some good looking ugly women.
Do they hang out with the tall short women, the rich poor women, and the intelligent stupid women?

Old 05-18-2013, 03:09 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,344,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
Do they hang out with the tall short women, the rich poor women, and the intelligent stupid women?
In rare cases.

But watch out for the intelligent stupid people. They tend to be highly intolerant.

Rich poor women tend to be cheap or scammers.

The tall short women... have the least problems I can think about.

Old 05-18-2013, 03:10 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
The only thing I would consider negative attention is the gay man part.

Ugly women, hmmm... It is subjective. Who knows what would make up an ugly woman. I have run into some good looking ugly women.

Old woman. I would honestly take it as a compliment. It would be a little harder for her to get with me, though. But if she manages, I'd make her feel young.

Truthfully I don't care what the person looks like or their sexual oreintation, but I tell them I'm not interested and they persist......Now we have a probelm

The persistance of someone that you don't want to be bothered with in the first place should really be the topic of this conversation.

I guess some of you understand how a good looking women feels like when being persued by some really annoying person.

Old 05-18-2013, 03:28 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,559,149 times
Quote:
Let me break this down.

I am not interested in NEGATIVE ATTENTION and that's what being hit on by a gay man is to me. I would be upset also if i was hit on by a ugly woman so it does not make me a homophobe to be upset that I received attention from a gay guy.

Below is what I would consider negative attention

Hit on by ugly women
Hit on by Old women
Hit on by gay men

The End
Let me break this down.

It doesn't matter what attention you seek or don't seek. Anybody can look at you. Anybody can hit on you. Ugly women, old women, women with peg legs, gay men, ugly gay men, old gay men, old gay men with peg legs. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT IT. GET OVER IT.

Old 05-18-2013, 03:30 PM

2,186 posts, read 2,919,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Let me break this down.

It doesn't matter what attention you seek or don't seek. Anybody can look at you. Anybody can hit on you. Ugly women, old women, women with peg legs, gay men, ugly gay men, old gay men, old gay men with peg legs. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT IT. GET OVER IT.
That's a good way to some it all up. Thread over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships