Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2013, 08:49 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just1Fan View Post
Watch out now! Some of those gay men know how to fight, and you can't even handle a stupid stare, so, you know... Maybe you better just keep it movin' and put that tough guy sh^t outta your mind. I don't want you to look embarrassed after getting beat-up by some gay dude. That's all I'm saying.
Very true..I think if some gay dude wearing pink spandex bicycle shorts beat the everloving hell out of me in front of a crowd that there would probably not be enough therapy available to get me over that trauma...I would just be a shell.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2013, 12:21 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,190,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycruben87 View Post
Hi there, I'm a 26 year old Latino guy from New York City and I'm constantly getting hit on by gay men> This happens mostly on public transportation (subways and buses) and its getting annoying, not to mention I get offended by it because I'm totally straight and I have no interest in men at all. Any advice on what to do to prevent this? Or maybe its something on the way I dress that's giving off a false vibe to those people? I really don't know why this keeps happening to me but its getting annoying and one of these days I'm gonna end up cursing one of those guys out in front of everyone. That's how annoying this is starting to become.

Oh and please if ya gonna comment this, don't give me no stupid/dumb or irrelevant comments, if you're the one to comment BS I would prefer you keep your comments to yourself. Thanks
Maybe you should stop trimming your eye brows, shaving your legs, and/or dressing like a metrosexual.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:43 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
this is how the OP looks like

//www.city-data.com/forum/image...0&type=profile

Old 05-27-2013, 04:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Are you sure that he is not gay? He looks boarderline to me

Old 05-27-2013, 04:54 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Ain't any laws against looking. My favorite ex was a rather scary-looking biker - he would occasionally draw attention from gay men who are into the "bear" type. He just took it as further confirmation that he was a particularly outstanding specimen of manhood.
HA HA I love that^^^particularly outstanding specimen of manhood.

Which is what the OP should be telling himself each time it happens but he can't because he's too worried about why he, himself, looks gay. Simple as that.

Or as Raena said, stop shaving your legs and I'd add to that stop shaving your legs, pulling on a speedo and then strutting, oops sorry I meant, shashaying to the subway.

FYI Or even if your girlfriend is buying you pink and purple shirts and pants doesn't mean you should actually wear them in public.

Old 05-27-2013, 05:07 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Let me break this down.

It doesn't matter what attention you seek or don't seek. Anybody can look at you. Anybody can hit on you. Ugly women, old women, women with peg legs, gay men, ugly gay men, old gay men, old gay men with peg legs. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT IT. GET OVER IT.
Do they still make pegs for legs? Odd. Or is that just for poor folks? he he btw thought your post was funny so just had to add something. What about straight men with peg legs? Can they sneak a peek too?

Old 05-27-2013, 06:15 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
Do they still make pegs for legs? Odd. Or is that just for poor folks? he he btw thought your post was funny so just had to add something. What about straight men with peg legs? Can they sneak a peek too?
Yes..they still make a "version"...they start at over $50,000 and you can plug it into a car charger..no BSing...this time

My partner in crime ended up with one due to a work related accident...I threaten to touch it with a welding rod and make him kick his own ass

Old 05-27-2013, 06:18 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
What can I do to stop gay men from hitting me on all the time?

I dunno. Just politely decline. Do what women have had to do for hundreds of years.
And maybe learn a lesson about how annoying it is when men hit on you uninvited.
Because I guarantee you, most women feel the same way you are feeling now, op.
Turnabout is very enjoyable to watch.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:38 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Gay men wanting you ie a good thing. It means you are attractive and exude masculine energy. Men approach suitors and women typically don't; if men are approaching you it.means you are.hot. everytine a man looks at you as a sexual object, approach a female you find hot. You look good that day and may as well use.it
Actually, that might not be too bad logic.

Old 05-27-2013, 06:39 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
stop walking with a limp wrist, pink shirt and white pants
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships