Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 01:24 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,603,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Lift weights, get some steroids, get big, have the steroid rage look. Yes, that should work.
As a bonus, that will also repel the women who are always asking him hard questions, so he won't have to worry about that anymore, either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 01:24 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
The problem is clearly that they don't recognize your authority to declare society's rules.

Guys have stared at me in public but they were in a moving car. I wish a guy would disrespect and stare at me like he wants my number while walking down the street

Old 06-18-2013, 01:27 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,603,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Guys have stared at me in public but they were in a moving car. I wish a guy would disrespect and stare at me like he wants my number while walking down the street
Apparently you're only sexy when you're blurry and at a distance.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:43 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,089,786 times
This is pretty funny that people are up in arms about someone they don't like staring at them.

You have a few options. Either don't go outside, dress very plain, and/or look the other way.

Thanks to the freedom we have in the US, people are allowed to look at whomever they would like. While it may be rude at times, you have to deal with it.

PS - For those making this into a huge deal because a man was looking at you, don't act like you've never stared at a woman before and made her uncomfortable.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:49 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,089,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post

Why what would you do if a guy "disrespected" you by staring at you walking down the street. Beat him up? We just had some clown murder a gay man in NYC not that long ago, probably took "offense" to it like you did.

What about if a 85 year old woman looked at you, would you be repulsed and take offense to that as well?

Again, watch out. The majority of the straight male population loves to stare at women on the streets like they are pieces of meat, and you seem like the type. Better hope next girl you stare at doesn't have your mentality, or youre going to get beat.

Old 06-18-2013, 01:59 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
This is pretty funny that people are up in arms about someone they don't like staring at them.

You have a few options. Either don't go outside, dress very plain, and/or look the other way.

Thanks to the freedom we have in the US, people are allowed to look at whomever they would like. While it may be rude at times, you have to deal with it.

PS - For those making this into a huge deal because a man was looking at you, don't act like you've never stared at a woman before and made her uncomfortable.

They can look at you but not like you are "BREAKFAST"

Old 06-18-2013, 02:02 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Why what would you do if a guy "disrespected" you by staring at you walking down the street. Beat him up? We just had some clown murder a gay man in NYC not that long ago, probably took "offense" to it like you did.

What about if a 85 year old woman looked at you, would you be repulsed and take offense to that as well?

Again, watch out. The majority of the straight male population loves to stare at women on the streets like they are pieces of meat, and you seem like the type. Better hope next girl you stare at doesn't have your mentality, or youre going to get beat.

I don't stare at HOT WOMEN because that's not what you do. It makes people uncomfortable.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:49 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,326,686 times
Quote:

The sad thing about it is that there are some effeminate men that can actually fight. How damaged would your ego be if you get a royal beat down by an effeminate man

Old 06-20-2013, 06:58 PM

4 posts, read 9,283 times
Something about you must be attracting, You're probably very metro-sexual. Metro-sexual men can easily be misunderstood as being gay. There has been times I thought a man was gay because of his confidence and style and boy was I so wrong. I can see how this can get frustrating, but just think of it as a compliment, if they look your way and give you that "I'm interested stare", just look away with that "I'm not interested look".

Old 06-20-2013, 07:10 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycruben87 View Post
Lol, they don't come up to me with converstions. They just stare at me with that kind of "I'm interested in you" kind of stare
Look away immediately. I have heard that some folks take you looking back as a signal....I suppose either sex would take a lingering glance as interest. Don't make eye contact would be my first suggestion.
I get why it bothers you....it would get annoying if you were not interested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships