Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 11:40 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,999,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
For starters, you probably responded in an incredibly defensive way, based on how you respond to everything here, anyway.
::laughing::
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 11:43 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Like what, where you live? Here there is nothing. (FYI, this is what I do professionally.)
It does not matter where you live. Let's compare Apples to Apples.

If you put $0 down then your monthly payment will be high compare to paying cash for the house with OTHER costs!

Apartment rent is fixed depending on the contract.

Old 05-18-2013, 11:43 PM

I want to write something satirical here, about how yes, it's true, women want sex less than men and so we try to trade it for money and status by choosing rich guys to bang and are therefore obsessed over whether WPD lives in a rundown shack or a penthouse apartment -- but I can't come up with anything, because the most absurd sillinesses I can come up with are already part of the PUA canon.

I guess this means I should go to sleep.

Old 05-18-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
It does not matter where you live. Let's compare Apples to Apples.

If you put $0 down then your monthly payment will be high compare to paying cash for the house with OTHER costs!

Apartment rent is fixed depending on the contract.
Oh jeebus f*ing christ,you are going to tell me about MY FIELD?! You are going to mansplain to me that the real estate market is exactly identical in every area of the globe, and that houses cannot be rented and apartments cannot be bought?

When I posted my prev reply to you, I asked myself why I was being so polite to someone who was so rude. I guess I shouldn't have been.

Old 05-18-2013, 11:53 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Quote:
I want to write something satirical here, about how yes, it's true, women want sex less than men and so we try to trade it for money and status by choosing rich guys to bang and are therefore obsessed over whether WPD lives in a rundown shack or a penthouse apartment -- but I can't come up with anything, because the most absurd sillinesses I can come up with are already part of the PUA canon.

I guess this means I should go to sleep.

yes please do that

Old 05-19-2013, 12:00 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,921,973 times
Quote:
Oh jeebus f*ing christ,you are going to tell me about MY FIELD?! You are going to mansplain to me
Haha. Well, he is the "Info Guy."

Old 05-19-2013, 12:05 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,509,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plzeň View Post
Haha. Well, he is the "Info Guy."
Lol.

Old 05-19-2013, 12:26 AM

2,279 posts, read 4,746,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
You have to SAVE MONEY TO GET A HOUSE
She asked if you were moving in to a house, not buying a house, right? So she might have been wondering if you were renting a house or an apartment.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:15 AM

13,657 posts, read 9,724,335 times
Send me her phone number; I live in a house, and travel frequently to Philly on business!

Old 05-19-2013, 01:27 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,393,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
We met on OKC and I told her I was about to move in a few weeks and she then asked me............................................."AR E YOU MOVING INTO A HOUSE?

Now not only do women want you to live alone, but you have to be in a big a$$ HOUSE. LOL

The last time I checked a studio apt was a lot better than

My Mom's house
Homeless Shelter
A roomate

Dating continues to be crazy in philly.
Interesting post.

If this exchange is typical of what goes on in Philly, guess what? It is not because of WOMEN that dating is "crazy" in Philly.

It was a legitimate question. Why you have a problem with it, is something I'll never understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships