Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 08:28 AM

7,864 posts, read 10,359,692 times

Advertisements

society prevents women from admitting they are every bit as superficial as men when it comes to sex , a guy with a huge personalty can overcome shortcomings in the looks dept but looks trump personality the vast bulk of the time

Old 06-05-2013, 08:30 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,126,834 times
Op,you are dead wrong...I look like the north end of a southbound horse and I don't have trouble getting women...if you have the personality of a frog you won't get nor keep a woman imo.

Old 06-05-2013, 08:30 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,260,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
society prevents women from admitting they are every bit as superficial as men when it comes to sex , a guy with a huge personalty can overcome shortcomings in the looks dept but looks trump personality the vast bulk of the time
So are you saying women stay with men who are no fun to be around and treat them like ****?

Old 06-05-2013, 08:31 AM

45,217 posts, read 101,008,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
It is so clear to me that looks are everything, 99% at least, perhaps 100.

Women do not care about the rest, execept that the 1 percent must allow for job, status.

Personality, forget it - so why even bother trying to be affable, amusing, intelligent or witty?

Why even try getting a girlfriend unless you are a hunk?

You are so wrong that it's not even funny.

But you are invested in being wrong because this way you don't actually have to DO anything to change your situation.

What a waste of the life you've been given

Old 06-05-2013, 08:31 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,227,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
So are you saying women stay with men who are no fun to be around and treat them like ****?
Some do, some don't.

Old 06-05-2013, 08:36 AM

45,217 posts, read 101,008,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Wipe off those glasses. It's clear to us that you can't see a thing.
So wish I could post a pic without violating someone's privacy.

I have a neighbor who is just the most attractive woman; really fit, perky, sweet, the kind that never needs makeup she's so naturally pretty.

Her husband is a great guy too.

Not a hunk, not particularly handsome, but with a fantastic personality and self-confidence women love.

Oh, he's also been in a wheelchair since before she ever met and married him.

Go figure

Old 06-05-2013, 08:46 AM

523 posts, read 842,638 times
Quote:
ok, so how many wimpy guys with great personalities have hot GF/s?

not many i reckon
You are assuming that everyone values "hot" like you do

Old 06-05-2013, 08:52 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,326,401 times
Quote:

Women do not care about the rest, execept that the 1 percent must allow for job, status.

Personality, forget it - so why even bother trying to be affable, amusing, intelligent or witty?

I've dated men that were not too high up in the looks department, because they were smart or funny-none of them made any money. I've always made more than the men I've dated. I don't really care about job/status either.

Old 06-05-2013, 08:52 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,690,922 times
Quote:

Are you sure it's not the personality they're not objecting to ???? You seem to be the one obsessed with looks, and sex, I wonder why some women might find this a little off putting ?!?!

Actually plenty of plain looking guys have got girlfriends and wives.

Perhaps they treat women with a little more respect and do not believe it is a woman's fault when she gets raped and that we are making a mountain out a molehill talking about child abuse as in the Saville scandal.....

I don't think your looks are the issue Darling. I have not seen a picture of you but seeing your posts I don't need a crystal ball for the answer.

Believe it or not ( and we know it will be not) some of us women value decent, genuine good guys over all the money in the world and status means bubkiss to us.

I could not care less about the size of a man's wallet nor what his title is. And if he is kind, trustworthy and funny his looks or lack thereof will do little to deter me.

If all a woman wants is a one night stand then yes why not go for the hunk, if she is looking for something a little more long term then believe me your personality has better be up to scratch. Life's too short to waste on a chiselled Greek God who has the brains of Winnie the Pooh and the emotional intelligence of a beach pebble.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:00 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,853,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
Why the focus on "hot" gfs? Looks to me like your the one focused on looks.
So why should a hot girl care more about a guy's looks, if he's a good guy, he's a good guy, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships