Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 10:11 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,239,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestOne1 View Post
For those of you that can read, did you notice that OP is only concerned with "hot girlfriends"?

Like the vast majority of men, he doesnt not care what fat or fugly women think. He does not care what fat or fugly women are attracted to. He is talking about the 10% of women that men fantasize about and pursue.

So please stay on topic. Now back to your regularly scheduled bitching whining and complaining.
What?

A lot more than 10% of the women are attractive, at least for my age anyway.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,402,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
personality is what holds the relationship together.

It's definitely not what attracts women to most men.
And your knowledge of this as a guy is...?

I can say more than once I have had attractions to men who were not physically what I was usually interested in at all, but their personalities sold me on them very effectively.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:54 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,483,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
It is so clear to me that looks are everything, 99% at least, perhaps 100.

Women do not care about the rest, execept that the 1 percent must allow for job, status.

Personality, forget it - so why even bother trying to be affable, amusing, intelligent or witty?

Why even try getting a girlfriend unless you are a hunk?
So, what's this got to do with you? Are you complaining about your lack of success because you have the personality and intelligence of a rock, or is there more to this?

Old 06-05-2013, 10:57 AM

102,246 posts, read 108,146,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
It is so clear to me that looks are everything, 99% at least, perhaps 100.

Women do not care about the rest, execept that the 1 percent must allow for job, status.

Personality, forget it - so why even bother trying to be affable, amusing, intelligent or witty?

Why even try getting a girlfriend unless you are a hunk?
AS IF you're an expert on women. Well, at least now we know where looks stand with you: 99% at least, if not 100% of the equation. Thanks for the heads-up. Just a suggestion, though; if you go through life wearing Kenneth-colored glasses, and pretty dark ones, at that, you may miss out on a lot of the best that life has to offer. It would save you the hassle of having to be a pleasant, witty or intelligent human being though. Unburden yourself of that stuff--no one's interested, anyway, and enjoy life.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:59 AM

48,578 posts, read 34,956,927 times
A non-productive thread where no advice is being sought.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships