Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 09:34 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,802,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Im not bitter

yet

but i recently became single and im 30, so i guess ill have many experiences that will bitter me up
I turned turn 33 still being a bachelor by mostly my own choice after my longer term ended over two years ago, so I know the feeling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2013, 09:37 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,472,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Some on here are extremely bitter about dating. I had some nice ex's and some horrible. One was an absolute doosy.

Even though many like me dated these jerks,realize not everyone is like this.

Is it personality? Upbringing? Environment that continues the bitterness?
The answers will be along the same trajectory as all those that have rejected Christianity or organized religion. Except, many that reject those those and claim abuse were probably told they shouldn't blow themselves in bed. They got bent out of shape over it.

My bitterness--with respects to women in my native land--came from being treated like a Jew around a lot Klansman.

But I'm more of an "atheist" towards women of my native land. Not a believer. I speak mockingly of them.

Hindu women in India? Got no problem with them. Actually, I've got no problem with women of my native land as long as they don't make advances towards me. Again, I'm "atheist" towards them, so, I don't like to be "proselytized."

But bear in mind, as I've said in the past, I'd prefer to be a single father. Of small girls if I ever adopted in the future. Not a bad, could be worse. I could be a midget with no legs crawling around in the dirt in some part of Southeast Asia.

If a woman were to come into my life--romantically--I'd prefer it just happened on its own rather than me seeking it out. And I'd like to experience more cultures and peoples outside the United States. I'm a bit of a Brazilian-phile but I'm a bit enamored with India too. And a city like Mumbai seems to be HUGE and filled with life and energy. Has more poverty than I care for though. It's not a UAE. But nothings perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
And God almighty, i'd give my left nut to have one hour with Rachel Ray....
She's a nice looking lady, AT.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:39 PM

10,855 posts, read 6,371,365 times
Quote:
Being a social outcast and not with the popular crowd all though your school years tends to make you feel bitter about people in general, especially the opposite sex who never give you a second glance due to poor social status and or lackluster looks.

Though amazingly tonight at dinner with my dad, a really cute waitress with a sexy little french made type outfit caught my eye the entire time and because I was still feeling good from my Seattle trip, I said hell with it, got her attention and asked if she would like coffee or lunch sometime as she smiled me every time I smiled at her or caught me looking.

Of course with my typical women luck, she was already seeing someone. I complimented her on her outfit, said her man was very lucky to have her and left. Felt good to actually do something rather then have my OCD wonder for days weather I should have asked her out or not. I had my answer cause I took a chance and felt.... Proud actually.

Damn, she was really cute to, my favorites also, big brown eyes and lovely brown hair.... So... Lovely.

So I guess getting older and wiser has led me to breaking out of my shy shell at times

Good on you for making the effort, can't rep you again so I thought I'd say this here.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:39 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,224 times
Meeting guys who try to become too familiar too quickly. I really despise that. I'm not bitter about, just sickened and over it.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supine View Post

If a woman were to come into my life--romantically--I'd prefer it just happened on its own rather than me seeking it out. And I'd like to experience more cultures and peoples outside the United States. I'm a bit of a Brazilian-phile but I'm a bit enamored with India too. And a city like Mumbai seems to be HUGE and filled with life and energy. Has more poverty than I care for though. It's not a UAE. But nothings perfect.

Sounds like me and my boyhood attraction and fascation with the culture and beauty Asian women.....mmmmm. I hope to find that special one when I move to Seattle

Mod cut: removal of copyrighted material

India women make my blood boil. My God that hair, eye and skin color...

Last edited by Mikala43; 07-08-2013 at 11:49 PM..

Old 07-08-2013, 09:59 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Meh, not my type, except for #3.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Meh, not my type, except for #3.
More for me then!

Old 07-08-2013, 10:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
More for me then!
Asian men are hot to me as well.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Asian men are hot to me as well.
Just for you, asian and long hair

Old 07-08-2013, 10:12 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Lol the typical asian doesn't even do pushups and situps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships