Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 12:53 AM

3,009 posts, read 3,644,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaentendu19 View Post
One night stands won't help your sexual performance in most cases. Most guys that hit and quit it aren't great at sex because they don't have to be.
that is why i said FWB we can both use each other for are own needs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryazer24 View Post
start going to the gym and lift weights. Also, relax more, stop caring so much. you should care less but not be careless. The more relaxed you are about the situation, the easier it is.
I do not have time to work out but i will try to relax more i would help if i go more sleep only getting 3 hours as of late.

Old 07-28-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Somebody's really filled your head with a crile of pap. Women who care about their guy don't judge him. If you want to be judged, have sex with someone you don't care about. If you want to be loved, find a girl you could have a meaningful relationship with. You won't have performance anxiety. Nature will take over. Even if you do have a problem, she'll be ok with it. Anyone who would have a stupid rule like 3 strikes your out would be the wrong kind of girl.

Jeez. It's all in your head. Stop worrying, go out and find a great girl.

if it was only that simple it would be no problem.

Old 07-28-2013, 08:53 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,663,909 times
You don't need to sow your wild oats. Once you get a gf you'll be fine.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:12 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,000,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I know I have a problem with my self esteem and am looking at getting help. I would be nice to get to what is bugging me and talk to a counselor or therapist . I just hope i do not cry or any thing I want to be loved but i have to love myself first .
If you don't cry at therapy, you are doing it wrong and your therapist will worry about you . Crying is the first step in healing. (All men cry, BTW, and mostly not in therapy . They only pretend that they don't.)

Old 07-28-2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
If you don't cry at therapy, you are doing it wrong and your therapist will worry about you . Crying is the first step in healing. (All men cry, BTW, and mostly not in therapy . They only pretend that they don't.)
I know i will I just hate being a sensitive guy some times.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
You don't need to sow your wild oats. Once you get a gf you'll be fine.
it would be nice to be with a few other woman b4 finding to one.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:03 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,000,457 times
Quote:
I know i will I just hate being a sensitive guy some times.
Women want sensitive guys!

I think part of your problem is that you don't know any women and so you have really weird ideas about what women want in a bf .

Quote:
that is why i said FWB we can both use each other for are own needs.
You know, I think you could do pretty well if you put an ad on craigslist (maybe even okcupid) that said you want an ongoing FWB relationship so that you can learn advanced sexual skills to please a woman. That sounds way more appealing than all the ads where guys talk about what pleases them.

I also strongly recommend taking some tantra workshops, stuff like that. There is no actual sex involved, but you will learn everything you need to know to be a great lover.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Women want sensitive guys!

I think part of your problem is that you don't know any women and so you have really weird ideas about what women want in a bf .
Woman no not want losers but end up dating losers anyway. Sometimes woman do not know what they want LOL.

Old 07-28-2013, 12:20 PM

469 posts, read 567,291 times
Quote:
I do not have time to work out but i will try to relax more i would help if i go more sleep only getting 3 hours as of late.
ah, well relax more as in just get yourself to come down a level. stop worrying/panicking (if thats what you do, i know thats what i do) and just do it. Like Nike's trademark says "Just do it" somethings like casual sex, or other activities do not come naturally to us and we have to become an enabler to get us to adjust to it. (Just make sure you're partner is clean... yeah... dont want to promote you to do something, but get a gift that keeps on giving in return). And if you can't adjust after a while, leave it. Stop trying to do it and say, "i couldn't do it, it's just not for me." But if you don't try to get your body to relax and turn off the switch in your head that causes you to "excite" yourself and psych yourself out of it because of performance, stop and tell your partner you cant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships