Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 08:15 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,447,717 times

Advertisements

Sounds like you are trying to force something, that isn't meant to be for you. Re sowing your wild oats before settling down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2013, 08:19 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,013,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I am not real good about talking about myself so hear it goes. Wear to start I am somewhat on the Introvert side for the most part. I am Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily, and well informed, well read; enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. I am a warm and caring person, deep and complex. Sensitive and concerned for others' feelings good communication skills, especially written, I take my commitments very seriously; have very high expectations for themselves and others and a good listener.

I am sensitive but I do not overdo it. I stand up for myself and what I believe in. Tendency to hold back part of myself, have an extreme dislike of conflict and criticism. I do not make friends easily and people say I can be aloof some times. I do not like being center of attention and I often give back way more then I receive. I make people laugh and am a sarcastic and jokes around. Next I would say I try to do the right thing but sometimes I do not. I think of other people b4 I think of myself.
One last thing people seem to come to me for advice or when they need to get something off there chest.

Hear is one example a year or so ago I was leaving the store and this lady ask me do I know wear the hospital was she was in her car new to town and freaking out a love one at the hospital so I told her to relax and take some deep breaths . Then I told her to follow me I show you wear it at so she did.

Last year or so this boy looked to be about 12-14 approached me and asks if I could walk him home some was going to beat him up so I did.

People just seem drawn to me need help or advice things like that happen to me a lot for some reason.
I will be at the library and people sometimes will ask for help with something and I just do it.
What is unattractive about that?!? You sound like a great person.

Old 07-28-2013, 08:23 PM

102,269 posts, read 108,310,604 times
Quote:
I am not real good about talking about myself so hear it goes. Wear to start I am somewhat on the Introvert side for the most part. I am Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily, and well informed, well read; enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. I am a warm and caring person, deep and complex. Sensitive and concerned for others' feelings good communication skills, especially written, I take my commitments very seriously; have very high expectations for themselves and others and a good listener.

I am sensitive but I do not overdo it. I stand up for myself and what I believe in. Tendency to hold back part of myself, have an extreme dislike of conflict and criticism. I do not make friends easily and people say I can be aloof some times. I do not like being center of attention and I often give back way more then I receive. I make people laugh and am a sarcastic and jokes around. Next I would say I try to do the right thing but sometimes I do not. I think of other people b4 I think of myself.
One last thing people seem to come to me for advice or when they need to get something off there chest.

Hear is one example a year or so ago I was leaving the store and this lady ask me do I know wear the hospital was she was in her car new to town and freaking out a love one at the hospital so I told her to relax and take some deep breaths . Then I told her to follow me I show you wear it at so she did.

Last year or so this boy looked to be about 12-14 approached me and asks if I could walk him home some was going to beat him up so I did.

People just seem drawn to me need help or advice things like that happen to me a lot for some reason.
I will be at the library and people sometimes will ask for help with something and I just do it.
Where is the part about you have nothing to offer the cute girls you see? It sounds like you have everything to offer. You sound like a lot of girls' dream guy. You sound like a winner. Why do you think of yourself as a loser? It sounds like you have a negative thought habit going on. You need to change your mental habit, and stop beating up on yourself.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:27 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,851,622 times
If you have any guilt about having sex then it's probably not a good idea. Spend some time pinpointing exactly what it is about sex that makes you feel guilty and find a way to work on that.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:34 PM

355 posts, read 389,762 times
from that post about yourself OP it sounds like there's nothing wrong with you and just irrationally have critically low self-esteem

if only I could meet the girl version of you...

Quote:
Also need to get to the bottom to the reason every time i see a cute girl i just tell my why talk to her i don't have any thing to offer her . why would she want a guy like me ?
before I burst into laughter and tears, please tell me you don't actually say that to people

Old 07-29-2013, 01:38 AM

3,009 posts, read 3,649,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
from that post about yourself OP it sounds like there's nothing wrong with you and just irrationally have critically low self-esteem

if only I could meet the girl version of you...

amanda bynes is single go for it

before I burst into laughter and tears, please tell me you don't actually say that to people
no just think it in my head and think it to me self.

Old 07-29-2013, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
If you have any guilt about having sex then it's probably not a good idea. Spend some time pinpointing exactly what it is about sex that makes you feel guilty and find a way to work on that.
only issue with sex is doing it with some i don't like or love.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Where is the part about you have nothing to offer the cute girls you see? It sounds like you have everything to offer. You sound like a lot of girls' dream guy. You sound like a winner. Why do you think of yourself as a loser? It sounds like you have a negative thought habit going on. You need to change your mental habit, and stop beating up on yourself.
I just feel like my life is a mess sure I have a job and my own place but I want to move up in the world and not be trapped in the working poor for ever. I would like to start a family some day so I need to get my stuff together. I am the person that needs to have goal or be working towards some thing. Also I feel like I have more to offer the world and want to change things in my community for the better.

When I am done with college I want to help intercity kids the poor and such get there GED and getting into college there is a few places that need help and I want to give back.For some kids education is a matter of life or death.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:10 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,851,622 times
Quote:
only issue with sex is doing it with some i don't like or love.
Why do you want to change that?

Old 07-29-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
Why do you want to change that?

I just worry if she will not understand or be cool with me lack of partners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships