Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2013, 11:30 AM

25,899 posts, read 42,809,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I sometimes wonder if this really happens or if its just an urban legend.
Possibly, but it's interesting that despite all the naughty assumptions about female pajama parties, there's no equivalent term for young women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2013, 11:34 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,615,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
I've seen craigslist ads for groups.
I've heard circle jerks became popular with gay men in the 80's as a safe alternative to sex at the height of the AIDS crisis, which makes sense, practically speaking. The PP's suggestion that this is some sort of competition regularly engaged in by straight men, because she saw it on an episode of Beavis and Butthead, is preposterous, though. That's what I was referring to as likely urban legend. I was a teenage boy at the time of B&B's popularity, and if any guys I knew did this, they must have hidden it from me quite well. (Hence my comment about closeted gay guys.) The guys I knew were busy trying to get handjobs from girls, not from each other, and were masturbating alone or with girls, not in groups of guys.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Anyway,of all things CD is know for(and introducing me to) that nobody has heard of this?
(Boys having jerk off contests?)
No, we haven't. Teen boys rarely even acknowledge to each other that they jerk off, so they're sure as hell not likely to have contests for it. I'm sure it has happened at some point in human history (as has any sexual behavior you can fathom), but it's not something I'd ever heard of until you mentioned it (despite my extensive experience of working with teenage boys, not to mention having been one), and it sounds like pure urban legend/myth/fantasy to me.

Last edited by nearnorth; 12-17-2013 at 11:47 AM..

Old 12-17-2013, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Possibly, but it's interesting that despite all the naughty assumptions about female pajama parties, there's no equivalent term for young women.
I believe the term for this is "naked pillow fights" or "bra and panty pillow fights." Of course this, too, is urban legend, much to the dismay of us guys who watched too many late night movies as boys in the 80's!

Old 12-17-2013, 11:45 AM

9,022 posts, read 13,894,327 times
Well,as I am bored at work,I looked it up,and let's just say some men are weird????

The things that some men masterbate on or too wtf?

One man likes to come on chocolate chip cookies?
Another one on top of his cats head?
In a sock with vaseline?
In a cup of jello?
In public restrooms?
Some others were talking about orgasms feel best when they are constipated?
Siitng on their hands,so when they do it it doesn't feel like their own hands?
Sticking their fingers up their own anus while doing it?

Never in my 31 yrs....I guess. There is a big,big world out there.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:46 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,298,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
"Vibe Party" or something? You know, the one where women check out vibes/toys. Could be another urban legend .

Old 12-17-2013, 11:48 AM

6,732 posts, read 10,023,835 times
Quote:
They don't have vagina, so that's the best way to reach their G spot (= prostate).

The chocolate chip cookies, I don't know what to tell you .

Old 12-17-2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Well,as I am bored at work,I looked it up,and let's just say some men are weird????

The things that some men masterbate on or too wtf?

One man likes to come on chocolate chip cookies?
Another one on top of his cats head?
In a sock with vaseline?
In a cup of jello?
In public restrooms?
Some others were talking about orgasms feel best when they are constipated?
Siitng on their hands,so when they do it it doesn't feel like their own hands?

Never in my 31 yrs....I guess. There is a big,big world out there.
Yes there is. Some of those sound fairly common to me, and some sound bizarre, but not nearly as bizarre as some of the fetishes that are out there (among all genders, not just men).

Old 12-17-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
The chocolate chip cookies, I don't know what to tell you .
This ("ookie cookie") is another urban legend, long rumored to be a ritual in some fraternities. I was never a frat guy, so I can't say for sure, but I highly doubt a frat would stay in business if they required this. I think it's mainly something guys talk about to gross out other guys.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:52 AM

9,022 posts, read 13,894,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
"Vibe Party" or something? You know, the one where women check out vibes/toys. Could be another urban legend .
Nope,its called Passion parties and they are real.
I know people who have been to those though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships