Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2013, 11:54 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,618,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
"Vibe Party" or something? You know, the one where women check out vibes/toys. Could be another urban legend .
Ha. Those are definitely very real. They're just not nearly as exciting as they might be in men's fantasies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2013, 11:54 AM

9,024 posts, read 13,904,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
They don't have vagina, so that's the best way to reach their G spot (= prostate).

The chocolate chip cookies, I don't know what to tell you .
So the G spot= prostate in men?
Why do most men like women to touch the sack then?

Old 12-17-2013, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
So the G spot= prostate in men?
It's not a G spot in the same sense as the female G spot (though I have heard that misconception before), but it is something that some men like to have stimulated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Why do most men like women to touch the sack then?
Because that's another thing some men like to have stimulated. There can be more than one, ya know.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:59 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,302,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Ha. Those are definitely very real. They're just not nearly as exciting as they might be in men's fantasies.
It would be a bit hard to imagine those so called “passion parties” as women seem to have a harder time admitting they masturbate but I guess those are with close friends and maybe they feel more relaxed to admit they do it and share tips, check out vibrators and toys, and so on. I just can’t see them sharing those vibes/toys though.

Old 12-17-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
It would be a bit hard to imagine those so called “passion parties” as women seem to have a harder time admitting they masturbate but I guess those are with close friends and maybe they feel more relaxed to admit they do it and share tips, check out vibrators and toys, and so on. I just can’t see them sharing those vibes/toys though.
Not in my experience. Many women are open with their friends (and boyfriends) about the kinds of toys they have, and will make recommendations to each other.

I remember this open discussion among women first becoming more common in my circles in the late 90's or early 2000's. I'm not sure if it was a change in our culture at the time (Sex and The City was popular, among other things), or if it was the fact that I was in my late 20's and the women I was around were becoming more open as they shed the socialized inhibition of their youth. Maybe it was a combination of both.

Old 12-17-2013, 12:05 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,020,496 times
lol Yeah, I remember when I was a kid thinking there HAD to be something going on at those sleepovers and I think I speak for many when I say that at the time I gladly offered up my pillow fluffing services where possible. In sadness I must admit that the fantasy never came to pass...

Old 12-17-2013, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Not in my experience.
When I work in the USA I have heard older women joke at a few occasions but not sure if we hear jokes about it, portrayed in movies, etc. with the same acceptance as male self-stimulation. Even here in the forum the subject may be talked about but to have female participants admit they do it is a different story.

Old 12-17-2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
but not sure if we hear jokes about it, portrayed in movies, etc. with the same acceptance as male self-stimulation.
Ah...yeah, it's true that male masturbation seems to be joked about more than female masturbation, especially in movies, comedy routines, etc. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe there is something perceived to be more inherently funny about men doing it? (It does look funnier, I suppose.) I don't think there is any lack of joking about vibrators, dildos, etc., in movies and comedy, though.

I wasn't referring to that so much as to discussion of it in real life. In my circles I don't find that women have more of a difficulty acknowledging it than men. I've heard a few women claim they don't masturbate, but based the studies I've seen showing that a lower % of women masturbate than men, I believe them.

Old 12-17-2013, 12:23 PM

29,801 posts, read 34,621,783 times
Quote:
I just can’t see them sharing those vibes/toys though.
Sharing recommendations about toys, or actually sharing toys? That would be unsanitary. They're like a toothbrush--yours and yours alone.

Old 12-17-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
I wasn't referring to that so much as to discussion of it in real life. In my circles I don't find that women have more of a difficulty acknowledging it than men. I've heard a few women claim they don't masturbate, but based the studies I've seen showing that a lower % of women masturbate than men, I believe them.
I remember reading an article from Discovery Health, Dr. Drew Pinsky, Dr. Ruth, among other well-known studies that the majority of women/men do it. Interesting thing is that maybe women can talk about the subject itself like we have seen here on this thread but if asked they won’t admit it. Not many pages ago a female poster was telling me how women are totally fine about it, not shy to say they do it, and so on. I simply asked if she admitted it and the conversation was over. Women can talk about who they are sleeping with, how they keep their privates, what kind of sex they like, and so on. But talk about masturbation and attitudes change on the spot. I’ve also heard women claim they don’t do it, find it disgusting or wrong, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships