Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 10:14 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,218,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Whatever you do, don't bring it up, or her legs will stay crossed. Try to find out in another way.
How is he going to find out? Ask all the men on her Facebook page if they've slept with her?

Old 12-22-2013, 10:17 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,160,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracorp View Post
This is a great question for the internet, I'm trying to figure out how to bring up this subject with this girl.

I met this girl who is a childhood friend of my best friend. We hit it off right away, she seems like a very nice girl. Last time I saw her she stayed at my place for the night, you all can fill in the blanks there.

Since then, she has been talking to me often and I really enjoy her personality and she has been nothing but nice to me but....

My friends are telling me she was so wild in college that shes been with over one hundred guys now, and shes only 24. How do I bring that up with her, it's concerning because I really don't want to invest time into someone who sounds so easy to get into bed. I'm all for women enjoying sex, but that seems a bit much.

Not sure how I bring that up with her, like I said she has been nothing but nice to me and I enjoy talking to her. I don't think my best friend would lie to me about that though, I think shes just looking out for me.

Thoughts?

Never go by what others say. They could have ulterior motives. Your friends might like her themselves. You just never know. To really get to the bottom of it, you have to talk to her yourself. That is the only way that you will ever know. There's their side, her side and then there's the truth. In the end if it is true, you have to do what is best for you and what you can handle. Don't let others persuade you that you are bad for thinking the way that you do. Good luck.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 12-22-2013 at 10:35 AM..

Old 12-22-2013, 10:26 AM

40,967 posts, read 49,289,310 times
Quote:
I was just kinda shocked when I was told how much "practice" she has. Her 100+ to my 15 is a little lopsided.
What if she only had been with 3 and thought you were a man **** for being with 15 ?

Old 12-22-2013, 10:34 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,684,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
How is he going to find out? Ask all the men on her Facebook page if they've slept with her?
Surely there must be a "Is this woman a ho?" webpage to inquire on.

Old 12-22-2013, 10:51 AM

4,236 posts, read 8,158,853 times
The sence from Clerks keep coming to mind 37 hotdogs* *edited*

Old 12-22-2013, 11:07 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,855,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Most people find ways. Ask friends, hide the inquiry in something else if necessary. Probably not gonna find out the exact number, but at least if the rumors are true.

Old 12-22-2013, 11:36 AM

102,252 posts, read 108,199,089 times
Quote:
This is a great question for the internet, I'm trying to figure out how to bring up this subject with this girl.

I met this girl who is a childhood friend of my best friend. We hit it off right away, she seems like a very nice girl. Last time I saw her she stayed at my place for the night, you all can fill in the blanks there.

Since then, she has been talking to me often and I really enjoy her personality and she has been nothing but nice to me but....

My friends are telling me she was so wild in college that shes been with over one hundred guys now, and shes only 24. How do I bring that up with her, it's concerning because I really don't want to invest time into someone who sounds so easy to get into bed. I'm all for women enjoying sex, but that seems a bit much.

Not sure how I bring that up with her, like I said she has been nothing but nice to me and I enjoy talking to her. I don't think my best friend would lie to me about that though, I think shes just looking out for me.

Thoughts?
WTF???!!! YOU got her into bed! And now you're complaining??! What sense does that make? I'm really curious to see how you explain this one.

Popcorn, anyone?

Old 12-22-2013, 11:40 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,931,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
What if she only had been with 3 and thought you were a man **** for being with 15 ?
Seriously.

Old 12-22-2013, 11:52 AM

16,959 posts, read 17,377,447 times
Most men like to over exaggerate how many guys a woman has been with, only because they're not banging her. Lol

Old 12-22-2013, 12:03 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,660,013 times
Quote:

Thoughts?

How do your friends know how many people she has had sex with?Why do they give it a second thought? You like her and had a ONS with her-what is the big whoop?Why do you think this is a discussion you are entitled to have with her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships