Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 12:06 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Most people find ways. Ask friends, hide the inquiry in something else if necessary. Probably not gonna find out the exact number, but at least if the rumors are true.
That seems more trouble than it's worth.

I don't get why people who are concerned about "numbers" sleep with people for potential with high numbers (well, I do, but I'm thinking logically). People who are willing to have one night stands are probably not going to have low "numbers," and I'm not sure why people willing to have these kinds of relationships really care.

Old 12-22-2013, 12:07 PM

872 posts, read 1,263,581 times
I would be very careful with being quick to believe -- is it possible your best friend is jealous or has other motives?

I was in a great relationship with someone who I saw as my future husband. His friends - who were mine as well, and all had "crushes" on me at one point and some then still - completely wrecked us by telling him that I was going after them behind his back and trying to get involved with other guys. All completely false and, to this day, I can count on one hand how many guys I have been with, but he believed it and we broke up. Years later, he is still trying to get me back saying I was the best thing that ever happened to him, etc.; it took him this long to realize what he had and the lies he was fed. Make sure you have the "facts" straight before you sit her down for a talk that may not even be necessary. Wish you all the best and, most importantly, happiness!

Old 12-22-2013, 12:10 PM

146 posts, read 388,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8635angelvalley View Post
How do your friends know how many people she has had sex with?Why do they give it a second thought? You like her and had a ONS with her-what is the big whoop?Why do you think this is a discussion you are entitled to have with her?
They say she told them one time how many guys it was, but yeah I don't think I'm going to bring it up, she probably is aware that I know....I have been thinking it over and I'm just trying to be careful since shes saying all kinds of stuff like "that was more than a hookup to me I really do like you, you seem like a really great guy"....So going forward I'm only going to go off how she treats me. I'm not so sure anymore that there is much difference from 15 to 100.

Old 12-22-2013, 12:15 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,567,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracorp View Post
This is a great question for the internet, I'm trying to figure out how to bring up this subject with this girl.

I met this girl who is a childhood friend of my best friend. We hit it off right away, she seems like a very nice girl. Last time I saw her she stayed at my place for the night, you all can fill in the blanks there.

Since then, she has been talking to me often and I really enjoy her personality and she has been nothing but nice to me but....

My friends are telling me she was so wild in college that shes been with over one hundred guys now, and shes only 24. How do I bring that up with her, it's concerning because I really don't want to invest time into someone who sounds so easy to get into bed. I'm all for women enjoying sex, but that seems a bit much.

Not sure how I bring that up with her, like I said she has been nothing but nice to me and I enjoy talking to her. I don't think my best friend would lie to me about that though, I think shes just looking out for me.

Thoughts?
You can't handle there is a possibility she has had more sex than you, I bet if it were you who had over 100 partners you wouldn't think it was a big deal.

Old 12-22-2013, 01:11 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,230,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
You can't handle there is a possibility she has had more sex than you, I bet if it were you who had over 100 partners you wouldn't think it was a big deal.
If it was him, certain women would make it a sort of a deal.

Old 12-22-2013, 01:23 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,245,457 times
Questions I have...

WTF business is it of yours?

Men do you expect to be asked your "numbers"? And if someone did ask you, then immediately begin to judge you, would you

a. run immediately from the stalking crazy?

or

b. lie?

Hmm tough one.

Maybe I'd lie, tap it anyway, then tell the truth and leave the judgemental a$$hat running for the clinic and/or the cleric?

Choices, choices....

Last edited by cindersslipper; 12-22-2013 at 01:33 PM..

Old 12-22-2013, 01:31 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Questions I have...

Men do you expect to be asked your "numbers"? And if someone did ask you, then immediately begin to judge you, would you

or

b. lie?

Hmm tough one.

Maybe I'd lie, tap it anyway, then tell the truth and leave the judgemental a$$hat running for the clinic and/or the cleric?

Choices, choices....
LOL! I'm SO glad she's BAA-AACK!

Old 12-22-2013, 01:44 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,552,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
How is he going to find out? Ask all the men on her Facebook page if they've slept with her?
Maybe check her shoulders. She could have little IIII with a \ crossing for every five guys she's been with like the old movies counting days in jail. I've never asked my wife and she's never asked me.

Quote:
Questions I have...

Men do you expect to be asked your "numbers"? And if someone did ask you, then immediately begin to judge you, would you....

Lol if never been asked. I would have a pretty low number

Old 12-22-2013, 01:49 PM

1,340 posts, read 1,628,740 times
Quote:
Questions I have...

or

b. lie?

Hmm tough one.

Choices, choices....
I guess this is a pretty legitimate statement/question unless it involves anything more than casual sex between two consenting adults. If it involves anything more than that, then it makes you a douchebag for even asking. Think of it this way - why should the sex life not matter in the past yet it somehow does matter suddenly when someone happens to be in relationship with you?

Anyways, my opinion is this - modern woman "deserves" modern man, modern man "deserves" modern woman. Unfortunately the word "modern" in America is quite synonymous with the word a-hole because people often cover up any unwanted trait by the "modern" brand. Monogamy and the way mainstream Americans act are two things that AREN'T compatible, which is why everything is so much volatile - because social construct is abandoned but the "monogamy" bran is still "in" - so they invent terms such as serial monogamy for having sex with their summer romances and such scenarios.

Old 12-22-2013, 01:56 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,351,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Bring what up? You're assuming she's easy because she had multiple partners. You're assuming she had multiple partners on hearsay. So that makes her easy? Maybe she just like a guy and DTF. Ok if a guy has sex with 100 girls he's a rock star but if a girl does it with 100 guys better watch out. She's easy. Lol talk about double standard. Turn the tables around and then what if you had sex with 100 girls. Is she supposed to just drop panties to be 101? Impressed you're a c**ksmith? And these people know for a FACT she had sex with over 100 guys? Someone sat there in front of her bedroom door with a hand clicker counter and counted? Or did they just hear stories about guys boasting about conquering her Venus mound?
People lie and exaggerate about what who where etc.
If she is with you, not cheating on you, doesn't test positive for the creeping congoloid crud what does it matter how many guys she "supposedly " was with? I bet most of those stories come from guys she wouldn't f
Guess what. Being an easy chick takes no effort or skill. Chubby chicks could easily rack up 100 guys. You can't say the same for average Joe trying to sleep with 100 women. Most guys are TRYING to sleep with as many women as possible and on average don't get that far.

That's why the double standard.

Being an easy woman and sleeping with many men = not difficult

Being a stud and sleeping with many beautiful women = very difficult
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships