Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2014, 07:08 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,213,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
What's the likelihood of many frigid girls hanging out in a bar?
More than you think when they sit in packs like little frozen wolves. They don't even need ice for their drinks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2014, 07:11 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,051,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwest61021 View Post
More than you think when they sit in packs like little frozen wolves. They don't even need ice for their drinks!
ROFL .. so these lil packs of frigid women spend time in a bar dishing the men who are there?

Old 03-03-2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
ROFL .. so these lil packs of frigid women spend time in a bar dishing the men who are there?
Yeah, If you even smile and say hi or look even slightly interested in one of them you get the *eyerolls* the sighs, and the damn temp drops 20 degrees! I think they practice this, so we'll walk away feeling like pervs. They have it down pat some nights... Cheaper just to stay home and drink alone.

Old 03-03-2014, 07:39 PM

48,530 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
If men would approach more and not beat around the bush so women actually know what the hell they are doing.
Well make an appointment with the waxer! No sense putting a guy through all of THAT!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-03-2014, 07:42 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Indeed. Why buy a cow, when you can get all the milk you want for free?
Hahaha that's funny. My dad says the same thing. "Why buy the cow when the milk is free?" To be clear (because I don't want to paint a bad picture of my dad) he condemns the notion vehemently.

But to give some perspective to the OP. You need to pay attention to how you feel the next day. If you can wake up in the morning, say "that was a good time", then go on with your life responsibilities without dwelling on the situation, then I say have the time of your life and be safe. But if you wake up the next morning and immediately start thinking about repeating the experience all over again to where it affects your production, then you need to find help because not only is the lifestyle unhealthy, but you are trying to fill a void with a potentially dangerous hobby.

Old 03-03-2014, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well make an appointment with the waxer! No sense putting a guy through all of THAT!
Hell, I don't even mind a little bush! It's the whole "I'm a goddess and you're a dog" attitude, which is why I generally stay home.

Old 03-03-2014, 07:48 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I trim mine.lol

Old 03-03-2014, 07:49 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,051,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwest61021 View Post
Yeah, If you even smile and say hi or look even slightly interested in one of them you get the *eyerolls* the sighs, and the damn temp drops 20 degrees! I think they practice this, so we'll walk away feeling like pervs. They have it down pat some nights... Cheaper just to stay home and drink alone.
You need to get a bunch of men to completely ignore this women one nite ... give them the cold shoulder. Oh that would drive them crazy LOL

Old 03-03-2014, 08:24 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I trim mine.lol

A little turtle wax and you wouldn't have to do that.

Old 03-03-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
You need to get a bunch of men to completely ignore this women one nite ... give them the cold shoulder. Oh that would drive them crazy LOL
Me and a buddy actually thought about that, but he was afraid it would turn them on AFTER we left!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships