Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 06:54 PM

307 posts, read 313,258 times

Advertisements

This is about the guy i've talked about in previous posts. He is a friend of mine and hes admitted he likes me only recently. He came back in to contact with me after nine months of disappearing off the face of the planet, as he had a rough time and was sorting things out in his life. When he contacted me again from a random number he said he was really sorry and he missed me so much and he realised how special I was and therefore he had to come back, he then asked me if i would go out with him for a meal like a dinner date. I hold my hands up and say I was a little difficult with him at the beginning..and didn't agree straight away seeing as he did disappear for tht long and I didnt want to make it that easy for him. Anyway three months on and we still havn't met up lol..but mostly as a date hasn't been set but I did agree to meet with him in the end.

The majority of the time he does continue to say he misses me and can't sleep as he's just thinking about me a lot. He also indirectly implies he wants someone..for example on valentines day h said he was really down and upset as he felt like he should have someone and i accidently ended up laughing.. (wrong reaction)..he said why are you laughing its not funny.

This is what I couldnt understand though,what he said to me the other day and why he said it.
On the phone he told me he had a car accident (wasn't serious luckily), he said that he was apparently thinking about me at the time as he thought in a panic moment it was going to be really bad..and I ended up saying to him "yea whatever"..like yea right i dont believe you. About ten minutes after telling me that, he said the girl who was in the car which bumped in to his,was so "hot and fit". He then said that maybe he should call her and ask her to pay him back for the damages to his car in OTHER WAYS..he meant sexually. He was being a lot more explicit than I am right now though..the words he was using are far too rude.
He then said that he would rather use the money she owes him to hire women on the street :O i.e the P word..and watch them do things to each other..and join in with them too.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing so i pretty much ended the convo ..I told him I had a call on the other line and that I had to go and he sounded disappointed.

Since then He's been ignoring me..I messaged him and asked how he is..he didn't bother to call or reply back..and its been about a week.

I just think the whole convo was just uncalled for, why did he have to say such things about what he wouldn't mind doing with other girls/women. And he wants ME TO give him MY time for a "DATE".??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
Sounds like a scumbag.

Thank your lucky stars and move on.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:22 PM

:/

Old 03-04-2014, 07:24 PM

the weird thing is..he wouldnt actually do these things..he's just talking about it..which is strange.
I know because hes told me tht since we've been in contact..hes not done anything with anyone..like hes had offers from women and hes turned them down..etc..

Old 03-04-2014, 07:24 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
So, let me get this straight. He pretty much offended you, went on and on about another woman in graphic detail, said he wants to be with you - and yet YOU messaged HIM after this and now you wonder why he won't call or reply back? Does it matter why? Why on earth would you contact him again after that?

Old 03-04-2014, 07:29 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
So ... he's all talk??

He says he wants to go out with you but does nothing about it.

Says all these nasty things about other women but you claim he would NEVER do that.

Either way, WHY waste your time??

Actions speak louder than words. Stop guessing and making excuses for him.

Let him come to you, and if he wants to go out, he'll ask you. And if he cares about you, he'll treat you respectfully.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:30 PM

678 posts, read 1,065,391 times
This guy sounds nuts. He knows no boundaries. He probably does like you but says stupid stuff because he's afraid to get close. You don't need a guy like this he'll always be needy and high maintenance.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:31 PM

832 posts, read 1,418,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So, let me get this straight. He pretty much offended you, went on and on about another woman in graphic detail, said he wants to be with you - and yet YOU messaged HIM after this and now you wonder why he won't call or reply back? Does it matter why? Why on earth would you contact him again after that?
Must... spread... rep.

It means he's an emotional cripple and you've got daddy issues.

Hope that was clear enough.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Normally I wouldnt hv messged him..the reason I did is because a couple of people said he was trying to make me jealous..like he was playing games..as extreme as it was. So he would win IF i didnt act like everything was fine...as it would imply that it got to me.

Basically this was one isolated incident (and in the past he's admitted to trying to mke me jealous)..after a couple of months of him asking me out and me saying I was busy or didnt hv the time.mybe he felt rejected I dont know

Old 03-04-2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
So ... he's all talk??

He says he wants to go out with you but does nothing about it.

Says all these nasty things about other women but you claim he would NEVER do that.

Either way, WHY waste your time??

Actions speak louder than words. Stop guessing and making excuses for him.

Let him come to you, and if he wants to go out, he'll ask you. And if he cares about you, he'll treat you respectfully.
To be fair to him..he did ask me plenty of times..but I was busy and had other plans..or something always came up..but he did try to set a date.

Then he stopped for a bit..and then it went in to..this girl was hot etc etc etc...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships