Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 09:19 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,639,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Woo hoo!! This is great news then. Next time I see a cute guy at the store I'll just show some cleavage, grab his package, and take him out for steak.

Now THAT's the kind of advice I was looking for
You would be amazed how well that approach would work for you. You would scare the inexperienced/easily overwhelmed/feminized guys off, but would have other dudes fall in love with you instantly.

Seriously though, as a 24 yr old single guy, smile at me, strike up a conversation, if it feels good then proceed with asking me if I want to hang out, grab a beer, coffee, get a steak, play mini golf, go see a new (and good) movie, whatever. The thing being done isn't as important as the company, if I am into you we could do pretty much anything and I would enjoy it. I would be caught a bit off guard only because so few women go after what they want and are direct about it. Most will smile, only a few will strike up a conversation, and even fewer still will actually try to make plans.

Oh, and the #2 guy gave you a opening. He brought up the theater and if anything was showing that night. All you had to do was say "I don't know(since you honestly didn't), if something cool is showing do you want to go?". If he says yeah sure, then get his number (unless he offers you his first).

You can do the same thing, bring the conversation to something social your going to/considering going to/heard about, if the guy shows interest at all then go "your welcome to join", or "want to come with?".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2014, 04:56 PM

306 posts, read 299,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And there's also the thing that you brought up with your last relationship, which is some guys will go through the motions with a woman because she's there and she's willing and he's got no other options at the moment. So it's not that he actually is into her and wants to date (he probably wouldn't have approached her,) he's just got nothing else going on and he'll probably get laid out of it. Those are tricky to suss out, too.
Or maybe they was always rejected and never had options.

Old 04-26-2014, 06:55 AM

17,639 posts, read 22,650,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Of course I do. And i get alot of attention when I walk in a bar... with my 6'2" (wearing shoes with slight heel) and a tight dress.

But then they look away and concentrate on the girls who look just as hot but are a few inches shorter. So they can keep their manlihood.
Height doesn't make any difference when your laying horizontal......

Old 04-26-2014, 10:30 PM

589 posts, read 639,346 times
The same way you'd want a guy to approach you. You're not going to go up to him with a Will Smith-esque pickup line and expect success.

Old 05-06-2014, 03:43 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,269,365 times
seriously why must the guy always lead? any damn logic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships