Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 06:05 PM

22,773 posts, read 48,039,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntFishRepeat View Post
Look at it this way. She is shallow and inconsiderate
How so? I do not think she was shallow OR inconsiderate.... quite the opposite.
What could she have done better about the situation?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:14 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,039,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
How so? I do not think she was shallow OR inconsiderate.... quite the opposite.
What could she have done better about the situation?
You don't leave it up in the air of why things didn't continue.

Ex:Hey Sol just to let you know you are a great guy but my life got hective so I can't date you right now.
Or
Ex:Hey I'm sorry I found someone more suitable for me, I wish you luck. (Yes got this)

Old 06-09-2014, 06:15 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,209,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Are you really 6'5"??
Yup, and while we was waiting for the bus I was making reference to my height and how she is 5'9 and her head came to my shoulder.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
Eh.
Such is life my friend.

Text/Call once, if no response try again a couple days later.. still nothing? Move on.
Even if they contact me a week or two after I decided to move on I usually ignore them.

I'm deal with people all day at work, it's not that hard to respond to stuff. I just brush it off and go find someone who digs me.
I would never call someone again after already leaving a message

Old 06-09-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Why don't you? You don't have to offer to buy anything and most girls don't want to feel obligated anyway, despite what you think about them "using" you for drinks or dinner. And spending time with someone that doesn't lead to a relationship isn't a waste of time. The more people you know the bigger your social network gets and THAT is how you find people. You don't just order up a woman online, wham bam...haha. Your expectations about this are all wrong and you will fail.

Knowing what little I know from this thread I doubt very much you will find someone who meets your requirements for guaranteed relationship status.

Good luck to you though.
I always hear women say if a guy doesn't pay on the 1st date they are not interested

Old 06-09-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You don't leave it up in the air of why things didn't continue.

Ex:Hey Sol just to let you know you are a great guy but my life got hective so I can't date you right now.
Or
Ex:Hey I'm sorry I found someone more suitable for me, I wish you luck. (Yes got this)

I mean the quiet fade off is something we all done at some point lol I just don't like when it happens to me.

And why did she ask to sit outside? She fooled the hell out of me, not going to lie

Old 06-09-2014, 06:23 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,389,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I know it was only $12 but I just hate treating someone when it's no guarantee I will see them again. 2nd date or 3rd I don't care but I really wish I can go dutch when I meet someone the first time
Well, you're not guaranteed to see anyone again. You never know the last time you will see someone. There are a lot of people here I am kind to that I don't know if I will ever see again. As a matter of fact, that should be even more motivation for you.

If I were to never see a loved one again, I'd want the last time together to be the best possible.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Well, you're not guaranteed to see anyone again. You never know the last time you will see someone. There are a lot of people here I am kind to that I don't know if I will ever see again. As a matter of fact, that should be even more motivation for you.

If I were to never see a loved one again, I'd want the last time together to be the best possible.
I seriously need to create another account labeled........."DATING" lol

957 posts, read 1,064,662 times
Quote:
I would never call someone again after already leaving a message
I have, some women freak themselves out and need a couple days. It's happened a lot. I don't really care if they think I'm clingy or whatever, I gave it 2 days and they happily reply and go on a second or third date.

I'm one of the most aloof people you'd ever meet to be honest. No matter what happens, I'll be ok.

Lose the fragile ego bro, life will be more fun.

42,762 posts, read 53,039,648 times
Quote:
I mean the quiet fade off is something we all done at some point lol I just don't like when it happens to me.

And why did she ask to sit outside? She fooled the hell out of me, not going to lie
Yeah I did it too.It does suck when it happens to you.

I'm thinking she was genuinely interested in you but decided it was a lot of work or (hate to say it) she found another.

You guys think you are the only one that plays the field?lol

I stopped that crap in my 20's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships