Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 07:30 AM

1,400 posts, read 1,578,485 times

Advertisements

Late 40s I don't think it would be difficult at all to dip down into the low 30's. I wouldn't do it though, I'd rather have a hot GILF.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2014, 08:12 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,620,994 times
The only time a woman in her early to mid 20's would even consider an older guy in his mid 30's is if the guy has money/prestige.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:18 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
You need to reread history books if you think this was true 100% of the time. I guarantee you it wasn't.
On which galaxy do people without rights have any options to pick a mate from a selection, are allowed to make any decisions of any sort, or to seek the attentions of anyone, or to make choices?

::::he's trippin'!!!!:::

Methinks you've been reading too many hot and steamy supermarket trash novels. You know, the kind in which a slave girl winks at a mean pirate, who subsequently kidnaps her, falls madly in love with her and they have wild, prostitutional sex behind a pirate's gold chest, followed by him becoming an executive in a shipping company, her his very wealthy wife, and they live happily ever after having wild hairy sex.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
The only time a woman in her early to mid 20's would even consider an older guy in his mid 30's is if the guy has money/prestige.
Exacto!

Old 07-02-2014, 08:22 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Everywhere. For example, there are 9,000,000, thats 9 million women aged 18-25 signed up for sugar daddy websites in America. Staggering numbers. And many of these women are not just looking for $ in exchange for companionship, but are looking for a true relationship with an older man.

I worked for six years directly with college interns and could have dated a different early twenty-something nearly every day of the week had I wanted to. There is a plethora of young women who do not care to date men their own age. They want maturity, wisdom and stability as they've been put through the ringer dating younger men who use them up and toss them aside.

I never say all, or most, but there are a lot of young women out there who are into more mature men. I'm not saying excessively old, or with a man who let himself go, but a decent looking mid 40's guy who's in shape, has a few bucks to toss around, is not set in his ways, can easily date a mid twenties girl any day of the week. And it's not considered taboo anymore.

Same thing goes for women. I see mid 40's women with their boy toys all the time.
Hold up... "boy toys?"

Perhaps they just enjoy a younger man's joie de vivre?

You just painted this gracious description of why an 18yo might want to hook up with a man in his 40s and you didn't actually say "Plenty of young women want their sugar daddies."

Come on, now... women and men have plenty of reasons for choosing their mates, and it's not always about money, or wanting a father/mother figure, or any of that crap.

Sometimes, they like them. I do wonder about the goals of a woman that signs up for a web site that advertises sugar daddies, because this implies that the woman wants a man to keep her up. A young woman can just sign up for a regular OLD site and state that she wants to date older men and they WILL find her.

Same goes for an older woman who wants to date younger. People look for what they want. Younger guys will find her if she indicates she wants to date younger.

Sometimes, I think it's easier to accomplish an age disparity relationship via OLD than it is to accomplish a similar age pairing, if the stories I hear from friends are true. Most gripe that it's tough to find people close to their own age.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Everywhere. For example, there are 9,000,000, thats 9 million women aged 18-25 signed up for sugar daddy websites in America.
Absolutely! I know you're right about that! If women seeking that wrote a book, it'd be called: how to get money without working a 9 to 5 job. (The truth is women looking for a sugar daddy WILL work probably lots harder - on their back, with a really old, stinky, ugly dude on top of them).

As for any attraction to the male... uh, how about this: NO.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:24 AM

18,531 posts, read 18,765,230 times
Quote:
some women still woudlnt be interested , money or not.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:25 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
I do tend to agree that the woman (Or man) who will seriously date someone 15-20 or more years their senior is typically not looking for someone who is blue collar.

Not to say you couldn't get to know a person much younger than you and have them fall for you, regardless of income or education. But, searching online for someone? They are really going to be more likely to want you to be wealthy, successful, educated, or all three. And to look good, but that's a given, no?

Old 07-02-2014, 12:38 PM

2,209 posts, read 2,320,260 times
Quote:
That's a broad statement. You don't speak for every young woman. Some women are repulsed by older men; others are attracted to older men. People have difference tastes. That's why restaurants have menus.

Old 07-02-2014, 12:42 PM

2,209 posts, read 2,320,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Absolutely! I know you're right about that! If women seeking that wrote a book, it'd be called: how to get money without working a 9 to 5 job. (The truth is women looking for a sugar daddy WILL work probably lots harder - on their back, with a really old, stinky, ugly dude on top of them).

As for any attraction to the male... uh, how about this: NO.
All old men are stinky? I can see being wrinkled and maybe ugly -- but why stinky? Do old men not bathe?

Crazy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships