Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2014, 08:44 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Family Friendly Broadway and Off Broadway Shows - Reviews, Tickets - New York Times

Here ya go sixy.

Old 11-28-2014, 08:47 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all, especially my friends here (I trust you know who you are!).

This has been a long difficult year for me, and your company, humor and constancy has meant a lot to me!

Blessings to you all.

I hope things get better for you, loves. Hope you had a very nice Thanksgiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
So my kid totaled his car this morning. He is fine. He went to DC yesterday against my wishes (to visit his college buddy who was having a birthday) and was on his way home. He was driving overtired and fell asleep, and flipped the car 4 times. I am furious, but mostly I am sitting here just in shock and stunned. He called his dad to pick him up and they are having breakfast right now. I could have lost him. I am just....I don't know...I am a wreck right now. I don't even want to talk to anyone it I am so upset inside.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Oh, my god, Chessie! Glad he's okay! Hope you're feeling a little better today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Yikes Chessie! I'm so glad he's okay!

My two boys are not driving yet. I keep trying to hold them off as long as I can. They are taking drivers ed (classroom course) in January but I'm not ready for them to take the driving portion of it. There are too many sad endings around here involving young drivers. It makes me ill to think about it.

You have a lot to be thankful for this year and hopefully he has learned a valuable lesson from this... ALWAYS LISTEN TO MOM...she knows best!

Are you doing the travelling? I've got my turkey in the oven too...this is one of those holidays where I wish I had a double oven. In my next house...lol

What did you win? Bacon? Sausage?
These people made both turkey and ham. They cooked the ham in their neighbor's oven, lol. (The neighbor was invited to dinner.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
Chessie, I am glad your son is okay. Cars can be replaced.

Well, I ran the whole 5k this morning but came home empty handed. They gave away 200 pies, and I didn't win a darn one. SD's niece ran with me and she didn't win either. Oh well, it was still fun. Happy Thanksgiving to all my chat friends!
I think you owe it to yourself to buy a big ol' pie, lol.

Glad you had fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Ladies: do any of you here think Black friday is just overblown.
Yes, I do. Especially when someone gets trampled to death. Have they gotten those kinds of openings under control now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Photos are in the completed quilts album.

~~~

I think I actually got a tan yesterday, lol. These people made some good food. We ate outside, got to play with their dogs. Had a fun day.

Old 11-28-2014, 08:51 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Mrs. Chow left out a detail or two.

I got a handful of some boob

I was hugging someone and after she pulls away from me she lunges in for a hug with mrs. Chow and somehow my hand got caught on her chest during the crossfire.... LOL...

Awkward.....

Course in polite company no one acknowledges said awkwardness.

I told mrs. chow about it a few minutes later and she cracked up over it.

Old 11-28-2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

I was hugging someone and after she pulls away from me she lunges in for a hug with mrs. Chow and somehow my hand got caught on her chest during the crossfire.... LOL...

Awkward.....

Something to be thankful for.

Old 11-28-2014, 08:56 AM

Quote:

Awkward.....

Did it feel real?

Old 11-28-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Did it feel real?
Lol, the important question. He can start a thread.

Old 11-28-2014, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Lol, the important question. He can start a thread.
He should!

Chow did you hold your hand there long?

Old 11-28-2014, 09:14 AM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...80642063,d.cWc

Old 11-28-2014, 09:36 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
He should!

Chow did you hold your hand there long?
"What is the etiquette when a guest accidentally fondles the hostess of a party"

LOL, I just might do it.

Old 11-28-2014, 09:55 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:

Awkward.....

Oh, bulls**t! <under a cough>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships