Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2014, 12:44 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times

Advertisements

I came back to wish you all a most pleasant rest of your day.
Mags I hope your shift is uneventful.
I just finished my last cup of coffee and I am going to join the snoring group of critters and go wander my timbers of slumber.

Old 12-08-2014, 12:52 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Goodnight, CSD. Thank you.

Sweet dreams.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:42 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
That is got to be a record for shutting down a reincarnation here. Bravo!

Old 12-08-2014, 11:33 AM

837 posts, read 961,080 times
Uuuugh I spent the last three days eagerly waiting for a response from a guy who I had a hunch would be a fantastic match, and after over a month of not logging in, he finally did to respond with a note telling me he's involved currently.

It was kind of him to drop a note so I wasn't left eager for eternity, but I'm feeling unusually crushed right now. Dating is so frustrating in this town when you're not a lawyer or in politics. I got the rare feeling he might be a unique soul and so many of our oddball interests aligned, but the good ones get snatched up quickly. That's life.

...It's not too early to start drinking, is it? /end of rant

Old 12-08-2014, 11:48 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
Uuuugh I spent the last three days eagerly waiting for a response from a guy who I had a hunch would be a fantastic match, and after over a month of not logging in, he finally did to respond with a note telling me he's involved currently.

It was kind of him to drop a note so I wasn't left eager for eternity, but I'm feeling unusually crushed right now. Dating is so frustrating in this town when you're not a lawyer or in politics. I got the rare feeling he might be a unique soul and so many of our oddball interests aligned, but the good ones get snatched up quickly. That's life.

He's not good if he had another.You dodged a bullet.

Old 12-08-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:

glen, that door may have closed but I bet the window has opened somewhere.
I posted this video before for someone else but I am going to post it again for you as well.
It is a good video, a great song and pay attention to the words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14-lNyBovM

Old 12-08-2014, 11:54 AM

837 posts, read 961,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
He's not good if he had another.You dodged a bullet.
I mean, the message was to tell me he was involved and therefore couldn't pursue meeting. It wasn't one of those, "I'm taken but we can still see where this goes..." messages that those loaded guns send out. But you're right, taken is taken and that means he's not a match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
glen, that door may have closed but I bet the window has opened somewhere.
I posted this video before for someone else but I am going to post it again for you as well.
It is a good video, a great song and pay attention to the words.
Thanks CSD (and Reba, too). Did you see that thread in Food & Drink where someone was trying to convince her husband that coffee wasn't bad for you? I immediately thought of you and asked myself, "Where's C and what would she say about this nonsense?"

Old 12-08-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:
I mean, the message was to tell me he was involved and therefore couldn't pursue meeting. It wasn't one of those, "I'm taken but we can still see where this goes..." messages that those loaded guns send out. But you're right, taken is taken and that means he's not a match!

Thanks CSD (and Reba, too). Did you see that thread in Food & Drink where someone was trying to convince her husband that coffee wasn't bad for you? I immediately thought of you and asked myself, "Where's C and what would she say about this nonsense?"

I did not see that thread but I will certainly look for it.
C would definitely straighten her out.......LMAO

You are most welcome for the video, sometimes songs just tell you what the words you have been unable to find to tell yourself.
Music can be comforting is not judgemental and can help you cry tears of sorrow or tears of joy.

Old 12-08-2014, 12:45 PM

Glen, I just checked out that thread and I truly believe caffeine is the least of her issues.
I cannot even describe to you what would happen to Mr. CSD if he tried any of that nonsense with me regarding anything.
My Mother already raised me and I do not need permission from anyone in regards to anything I choose, let alone the amount of coffee I drink.

I currently have enough coffee in our home to brew 6000 8 ounce cups of coffee and can brew those cups of coffee using most known to me ways of brewing coffee.

Old 12-08-2014, 12:51 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Glen, I just checked out that thread and I truly believe caffeine is the least of her issues.
I cannot even describe to you what would happen to Mr. CSD if he tried any of that nonsense with me regarding anything.
My Mother already raised me and I do not need permission from anyone in regards to anything I choose, let alone the amount of coffee I drink.

I currently have enough coffee in our home to brew 6000 8 ounce cups of coffee and can brew those cups of coffee using most known to me ways of brewing coffee.

Do you make cappuccino?
I bought a cheap espresso/cappuccino maker and its hard!
or I'm just stupid. Not sure which.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.