Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 10:37 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,574,845 times

Advertisements

Ever feel like all the men your age are dating women half your age? OK, maybe not half your age, but you get the idea. What makes men attracted to women a decade or more younger than themselves? Is it just about looks and our youth-centric culture? Well, that’s part of it. But you might be surprised to learn the real reasons that go way beyond physical attraction.

Men reveal:

Old 09-15-2014, 10:39 PM

48,515 posts, read 34,807,002 times
In other obvious news..... fish prefer water....

"Back to the newsroom where Skip will bring you the traffic and Kiki has the weather....."

And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-15-2014, 10:43 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Thanks for starting another thread on this one, OP.

I never wonder about it.

I'm married to a younger man.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:47 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,574,845 times
Myself I would rather date women my own age because I can relate to them when it comes to not feeling well because of low energy some days.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:52 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
"When I was 17 I did what people told me...."

Control - Janet Jackson - Vevo

Old 09-15-2014, 11:00 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,141,236 times
Men may want to date much younger women, but it doesn't mean they DO.
They also aren't likely to marry a much younger woman. The past hundred years shows the man is only 2 years older on average than the woman in a marriage. Women don't want older men. So whoever men may want to date is not necessarily who they're going to get. Of course that applies to anyone who is not realistic (women too).

I laughed when the article says a mid 40s man has more options with late 20s, early 30s women. Riiiiight dude. Keep telling yourself that. No way would I date someone 45 or older. Not even Brad Pitt was attractive at 45 (to a young woman).

What surprises me is how many guys age 18-25 want to date women in their 30s. Obviously they just want "experience" , but it's no different when a girl experiments with dating someone older. Once the novelty is gone, they prefer a peer for the long-term.

Old 09-15-2014, 11:08 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
I love the part about them being easy to impress. That's right, boys. We older gals who are your age are already onto your crap. Better get someone who doesn't know any better!

Now, see, when we gals go younger, it has more to do with hot monkey sex and staying power. But you didn't hear that from me because I'm not one to talk. You rock on with your girls who go "Ewwwwwww!" when you want to try something new and different in the kip. We'll just twist your sons into pretzels and send them home cross-eyed. MUAH!

P.S. Try not to let her burn the house down when she attempts to boil water for spaghetti.

Old 09-15-2014, 11:18 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Oh, and?

http://ezinearticles.com/?Dating-Adv...unger&id=33216

Old 09-15-2014, 11:31 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,239 times
Just because we CAN date younger doesn't mean we SHOULD. A few months ago, I was hanging out with an 18 year old (I'm 27). Was she easy to get? Sure. She was impressed by just about everything I did. However, there was really no substance there. I couldn't relate to her on anything. It ended up being a headache.

Personally, I like women in my own age range.

However, on the other side of the coin, if I'm in my 40s, never married, and would like kids, then it would make complete sense to go for women in their late 20s and early 30s. From a practical standpoint, this makes sense. Of course, most older guys that want to date younger girls don't think from this practical standpoint lol. They just want to look cool and feel young.

Old 09-15-2014, 11:36 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,179,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I love the part about them being easy to impress. That's right, boys. We older gals who are your age are already onto your crap. Better get someone who doesn't know any better!

Now, see, when we gals go younger, it has more to do with hot monkey sex and staying power. But you didn't hear that from me because I'm not one to talk. You rock on with your girls who go "Ewwwwwww!" when you want to try something new and different in the kip. We'll just twist your sons into pretzels and send them home cross-eyed. MUAH!

P.S. Try not to let her burn the house down when she attempts to boil water for spaghetti.
LOL

Experience has nothing to do with how good someone is in bed. Younger women are without a doubt better in the sack IMO. Women that are good in bed, were always good in bed. The thing that separates younger women with older women is the fact that younger women are more more willing to have lots of sex. I don't care how many studies I see that say a woman's sexual prime comes later in life. Having sex twice a day just isn't realistic with a 40 year old woman like it is with a 25 year old woman. Guys are better in bed when they're younger too. I will freely admit that I was better in bed at 18 than I am at almost 40. The biggest difference is the fact that I put 10 times the effort into sex at that age. These days I don't need a woman to tell me how great in bed I am, or how big my **** is. I have nothing to prove, and I know that being great in bed is way down the list of what most women are actually looking for. My graduate degree will keep a woman around way before consistently rocking a girls world will. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships