Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 04:32 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,365,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I have nothing to offer other than being 114.5 K in debt, and thats rising up to astronomical levels very soon (perhaps ends at 160 K according to my calculations). How can I speak confidently to them when they ask what I have to offer .
Dude, you're not going to be talking to a financial advisor; just simple chit chat with a woman.

You're putting the carriage way ahead of the horse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2014, 04:40 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,861,165 times
I've never met a woman that asked what I had to offer while holding a casual conversation. But then...I don't get out much. Truth be told I wouldn't think very highly of a lady that asked me that when all we were doing is talking.

Old 10-03-2014, 10:02 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,226,015 times
OK, I'm just going to break my shell and start talking freely with people (men and women).

I know that there will be initial moments of embarrassment, but as long as she doesn't slap me or call the cops for public misconduct, I'm fine.

Old 10-03-2014, 10:03 PM

316 posts, read 437,844 times
Quote:
Hi, I'm 22 years old and am focussing on personality development for attracting women. I would like to know how I can break my shell of shyness while talking with good looking women. Often, I blush or let my huge inferiority complex trample over me, like "she's too good for me" kind of thought. This really needs to change if I'm serious in transforming into a man from an adolescent. Any tips on how I can give up on this attitude.
In lurid detail, picture her on the toilet taking a dump. Picture the smell in the bathroom, the farting and plopping noises, and her looking at the paper each time she wipes to see how much is left. Anytime I feel sightly intimidated by anyone, I do this and it works like a charm. My father taught me this trick. It's one of the few things in life that he taught me that actually has an application in modern society.

If you think about it, everyone does it. The president does it. Hot girls do it. Fat people do it. Everyone. Everyone takes a dump, and if they use toilet paper, they wipe and then they look to see how much poo is left to wipe away. They keep wiping and wiping until there's nothing left, and if they get tired of wiping they go for a wet wipe or jump in the shower. Everyone. Sure, some people might crap differently, but here in America, most everyone craps the same way. Especially hot girls in their 20's. It's something they do on a daily basis, but never talk about because it's, well, disgusting.

The next time you talk to a hot girl, know that she crapped earlier in the day and picture the "look and see" toilet paper ritual in your mind. It'll psychologically DESTROY the subconscious barrier that you've constructed between you and her, and allow you to converse with her with the utmost confidence.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:27 PM

432 posts, read 362,482 times
Quote:
Hi, I'm 22 years old and am focussing on personality development for attracting women. I would like to know how I can break my shell of shyness while talking with good looking women. Often, I blush or let my huge inferiority complex trample over me, like "she's too good for me" kind of thought. This really needs to change if I'm serious in transforming into a man from an adolescent. Any tips on how I can give up on this attitude.
Approach random women everywhere that you find attractive and ask for their number/if single/whatever... The point is to get rejected so you can improve, it's not about results. This is for YOUR improvement. If you get a number and possibly a date then cool, but don't stop once you do.

This will help you SO much. You will get over your anxiety while talking to women, approach anxiety when approaching them, develop an abundance mentality to help the above 3, getting used to rejection, overcoming your fear, become a better conversationalist(tone), and just realizing the women are just women- nothing "godly" of some sort. DO NOT let the negative experiences/reactions get to you! This is for YOU! Always be positive.

I will also advice that you start small talk with everyone while doing that, this will help your charisma greatly. For example you're waiting at the bus stop and there's someone siting next to you. Ask if they know when the bus comes then where they're heading etc...

I can give some info on how to pick up women and even keep them! If you want more information PM me!

Old 10-04-2014, 02:04 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,316,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayzer View Post
Approach random women everywhere that you find attractive and ask for their number/if single/whatever... The point is to get rejected so you can improve, it's not about results. This is for YOUR improvement. If you get a number and possibly a date then cool, but don't stop once you do.

This will help you SO much. You will get over your anxiety while talking to women, approach anxiety when approaching them, develop an abundance mentality to help the above 3, getting used to rejection, overcoming your fear, become a better conversationalist(tone), and just realizing the women are just women- nothing "godly" of some sort. DO NOT let the negative experiences/reactions get to you! This is for YOU! Always be positive.

I will also advice that you start small talk with everyone while doing that, this will help your charisma greatly. For example you're waiting at the bus stop and there's someone siting next to you. Ask if they know when the bus comes then where they're heading etc...

I can give some info on how to pick up women and even keep them! If you want more information PM me!
As a man who has anxiety with women, you can't get rid of it. You can only keep it at bay. That's what I've done.

Old 10-04-2014, 02:06 PM

432 posts, read 362,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
As a man who has anxiety with women, you can't get rid of it. You can only keep it at bay. That's what I've done.
As a man who doesn't, I'm saying you can. You're only limited to what your mind THINKS you're limited to.

Old 10-04-2014, 02:17 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,226,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayzer View Post

I'm going out to eat today at fine dining (sick of fast food and readymade crap daily). I'll try these tactics there. Here's where I'm likely headed tonight:

http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/veni-vidi-vici/

Good food is what eases my insecurity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships